Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general (21367 Views)

UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) / Guterres Appoints Amina Mohammed As UN Deputy Secretary-General For Second Term / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Handsum64: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
OsusTroller:

She's abokey fool ani and that is a RED FLAG!

ANYTHING BUT ABOKEY FOOL ANI.
Orzuor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by igbowoman: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
The version of buhari with puff puff cheeks must have said that.
What does the current buhari say?

Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by igbowoman: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
What did this buhari say?

Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by History555: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sec gen of united nations is the decision of the 5 permanent members of the security council. Buhari no get mouth for this matter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by DECLAN2015(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sunnycliff:

I wonder if a fulani bandit can stand a test where merits is entrenched with an igbo man. We can see how a judge for an ICC post scored less than 10 in an exams for that post who's head judge is an Igbo man

Y cant u wish the woman happy birthday
And move on
Igbo this igbo that
The world doesn't not resolved around u
Fulani are human being too

I ll alwayz maintained that igbo envy fulani "position"in Nigeria

A d they would have love to be in their position and the fact us that they may even be worse with these there false superiority complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Aremu45: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Sholaco post=103113710]Beautiful as the south is full of hatred for their kinsmen..not ready to help and build their brothers, in the north they believe in one course. Northernization[/quote: yaarp!! South don't celebrate mediocrity over merrits.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by popesco123: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Susu888:
Omo some peepo go die of bitterness today grin

Yes, oo, Yoruba people are not happy for this.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
DOA
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by GeneralPula: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. [b]Know that we invested in Agriculture [/b]and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea, know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

In Agriculture?
What sort of investment?
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sunnycliff:

I wonder if a fulani bandit can stand a test where merits is entrenched with an igbo man. We can see how a judge for an ICC post scored less than 10 in an exams for that post who's head judge is an Igbo man

Well I guess that's basically the issue between Northerners and Southerners. We all know the Southerners are more intelligent, but not just that they're street smart too...or can I use cunning and calculating, it gets dangerous.

So now the dilemma... You hate them for a valid reason, they hate you for a valid reason, too. They think we all Nigerians and should settle, you think they're the problem of Nigeria and should leave or rather now you want to leave.

Well, I don't know who wins this, but one thing we know for sure is that oil is the price after the war.. whoever wins controls it... well that's until the metric tons of gas deposits discovered becomes more than a speculation, then that would change everything!
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Agugbadin: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nice one, for Northern Nigeria to produce another brilliant woman like Amina Mohammed, the various government must join hand to fight terrorists that said western education is forbidden so that children can go back to school without fear of being abducted.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Gjmff: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oh
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by discusant: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Stop being a Hypocrite, if he could support Akinwumi Adeshina two times consecutively, okonjo Iweala, WHY NOT AMINAH?

Why are you all Hypocrites

Job of UN Deputy Secretary General is what the talk is about, not the lesser posts you mentioned.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by frog12: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
i dey laugh grin grin grin grin

ijustdey:
•Global organisation’s deputy scribe marks 60th birthday in Abuja

•Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf wants her as 2nd female African President

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/26/buhari-projects-amina-mohammed-as-next-uns-secretary-general/
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by optionalY09: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
How would you rate someone who has aided you in killing others without consequences.

Amina my butthole

1 Like

Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
A northerner who's a president has caused a perennial crack in our unity as a nation and the same buhari is pushing for her sister to be SG of united nations.

Even if whole world wanted Amina, the supports of Buhari and Elrufai will daint her chances. Besides, we cannot have two powerful positions from a global scenes from a country like Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by baysol: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/26/buhari-projects-amina-mohammed-as-next-uns-secretary-general/
What use is she at UN common security we don't have. She is a paper weight. Secretary General my foot. Six years ko thirty years ni.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by obama30: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
what concerns his family with his action? Nigeria can't never stop humiliating innocent people, because of blood relation crime. did you do the business with his family members? look for the suspect and stop hopping to suffer his family. the same way we complain about police wrong arrest but your doing the same mistake
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by nameo: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
To have a Nigerian, another African (after Kofi Annan) and a Female for that matter as the next UN Sec Gen is very welcomed and supported.

Happy birthday to her. She is doing well
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by donnie(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tufiakwa
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by pimper24: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
ijustdey:

No one go push am to do this one like they push am to support Okonjo-Iweal. Useless Bigot
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by ThatFairGuy1: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
So World Trade Organization is Inferior to United Nation right angry
discusant:

Job of UN Deputy Secretary General is what the talk is about, not the lesser posts you mentioned.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by asobo1: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fiscus105:
It's not yet time for African to occupy it
shocked Have you heard or read about Kofi Annan?
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Raph82(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
That woman has all it takes to occupy the post, we have lots of brilliant people from the north too.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Onepeople: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mewhizzp:

Why are you Pained.
We Northerners Love you and do not complain about Any of your names being mentioned.
Why the hate?
I understand your feelings, some of this hatred against the great fulani tribe is actually as a result of the man in power and divisional utterances, I supported Buhari in 2015 ,without knowing that he harbours so much hatred against my tribe. Yar'adua was loved by all he is also a fulani man.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Topmaike007(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wickedtruths:
In 6 years time, she will be representing 15 Northern states in Republic of Northern Nigeria, not Nigeria. If they like, they can nominate Shekau.
guys stop the hate abeg? Buhari projected, supported and stood beside our own Ngozi okonjo iweala. Why should hers be different?
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Topmaike007(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
pimper24:

No one go push am to do this one like they push am to support Okonjo-Iweal. Useless Bigot
drop a link to support your claim or else you are a liar
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by Wickedtruths: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Topmaike007:
guys stop the hate abeg? Buhari projected, supported and stood beside our own Ngozi okonjo iweala. Why should hers be different?

Which foolish hate? Are you mentally okay?
When she is gunning for the Sec Gen seat, she will be representing the 15 States constituting Republic of Northern Nigeria and we in our respective countries will support her.
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by pimper24: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Topmaike007:
drop a link to support your claim or else you are a liar
There is nothing to drop. It took a long while before he even gave supporting Okonjo's candidacy a thought.

All you that pretend or hide the truth , God is watching
Re: Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general by chaloskyx: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
LOL BUBU WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING? HOW CAN THE UN SEC GEN COME FROM A NATION RAVAGED WITH INSECURITY ISSUES WE NEED UN. UN DOES NOT NEED US SO I SEE NO POINT IN SELECTING A SEC GEN FROM A NATION WHO CANT PROTECT ITS OWN PPL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Can’t Be Northern Candidate, Says Baba / I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi / Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.