Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

As A Student What Was Your Worst SAPA Moment?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As A Student What Was Your Worst SAPA Moment?? (722 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Student What Was Your Worst SAPA Moment?? by Vyzz: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
First of all...

The word SAPA is a term used in Nigerian Pidgin English to describe a state of being extremely broke or poor, usually after spending extravagantly.

I just remembered what I had to do to survive and I am like, why don't I share...

Shebi na to laugh bout it or someone go learn from It...

Let me start...

The day way Sapa hold me for night for school...hunger done make my eyes swell up...na there I know the meaning of an hungry man is an angry man... Na only one cup of rice I get for house...pepper and all other things no dey.. and I no fit go knock for anybody door because it was really late in the night...... With fate I put my rice on fire... squeeze two Maggi put inside...then when e done...I serve am inside plate...come off my room light ..cos I no wan see wetin I dey chop....I come dey imagine say na jollof rice I dey eat...till I finish am...drink like two cup of water...na the second day I pack the plate ....wetin concern me....

Sapa do me to d extent that I was looking at lizard n saying "why Dem nor dey eat this thing as meat sef". Lol

What was your worst SAPA moment as a student?...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: As A Student What Was Your Worst SAPA Moment?? by Airwavez: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
grin

When I went to the ATM with my card to withdraw money knowing fully well that I don't have Kobo in my account and hunger wan finish Mee.....I stood there for more than 30 minutes I no fit cry
Re: As A Student What Was Your Worst SAPA Moment?? by Henry22(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2021
The day I drank garri with unripe pawpaw

2 Likes

Re: As A Student What Was Your Worst SAPA Moment?? by Juicewrld27: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
My current sapa moment. No foodstuffs,no money. Just wake up and recieve anything life has to give

1 Like

Re: As A Student What Was Your Worst SAPA Moment?? by TarOrfeeek: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
grin

I use Oats and Palm oil to make soup. Buy N100 FUFU use mend am.

All those project time in final year, if you are from a low income family way only you and God they assist una self.

One early morning like this, hunger done already drill me through the night. I done mark one orange tree way I go raid.

I packed my bagco, carry my canavss and wear camo

When I reach the tree, omo, na only one orange remain for ontop.

I wanted to faint.

Normal levels, 001 or 010 or 100 but never 111

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Student What Was Your Worst SAPA Moment?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Aah

Re: As A Student What Was Your Worst SAPA Moment?? by DejiPlug(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
My sapa adventure strengthened my legs to the glory of God, I would walk across EKSU campus (UNAD) every morning for registration and orientation, fortunately ShelterView hostel was just at School gate. Fufu (mended) with groundnut became like fried rice. Garri was bae. Grateful to God for process

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG to lift Twitter ban in a matter of days -Lai Mohammed / Young Man Drown In Swimming Pool A Week After Graduating From BSU (photos) / Nigerian Government Gives Facebook, Twitter And Instagram Operating Guidelines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.