Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life (57545 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by SweetiliciousD: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

I am afraid she might break up first and it won't go well with me if she does it first

You are lilly livered and she Don see u finish.

Only fools cry for what won't even wink for them.

Take your mind off her, make money and more money, be successful and watch her crawl back to you.

Stop simping.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
I don't think you have done a good investigation. A good investigation will let you know the details.

Don't let anyone mislead you. Get your facts right before acting
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Bahamas95(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Sunnybay7: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Just move on
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by ohosi4real(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Run for your life my brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Raymond0008(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Move to next girl ASAP
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by blackholepie4: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Y

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by samsam2019: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
if u don fvck her b4 just dump her. If not, try fvck her once and dump her.

Na eleribu she be

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

Girl wey don dump you already...You still dey ask for advice on whether you should dump her?

Ok!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Naija147: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
My girlfriend posted a pics of a guys she claims is too young for her and caption it MINE with a heart next to it. I remember she started acting up when she started working with this guy.

This guy is 5 years younger than her... She blocked me from seeing her status. Today is her nephew’s birthday, I took him out and I decided to check his aunt’s status through his phone and I saw the guy on her status. I did that because I was wondering why she didn’t post her nephew’s photo on her status on his birthday.

She said the guy is just a business partner and nothing more, she said the guy said since they have been friends she has not posted his pics on her status.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Leebeedo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mr man, you weren't in a relationship in the first place so there's nothing to break.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by naijapips02: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

You've been ghosted. End it. Move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Jabar2017: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Guy do am fast before she do am,no just play with ur heart

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by chaloskyx: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Call you gf over take her out to the cinemas eat out have a good time make her feel like a queen take her home doke am then tell her you don't think the relationship is working out and dump am to save yourself from being dumped

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Harlarty01: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Just pretend as if you know nothing but keep the evidence, then go and hustle for your life, make good regular source of income the said lady will be over you and you can play your card by then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by uuzba(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Waka dey run fast fast.
Don't sit around for more nonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by aktolly54(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

is she giving you that puss.y anytime you want ? If yes then there is no need to worry about anything. Just play along

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by anungangampu: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Funny stories
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Yumzi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Looks like you are the assistant boyfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Zane2point4(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
coola
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Germi9: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

End it,afterall its end time
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Warning signal
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by TossTos: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mister , have you discover yourself ?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by shagasha: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
I'm even wishing my girlfriend will do d same

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by nwajesus12(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Your supposed girlfriend you mean angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Heterodox(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Your title don't agree.

That babe ain't your girlfriend, you're mistaken

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by MITCHELL96: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kantebets:
You are a fool
Out of all the girls wey full street na one girl matter u come carry for head
You deserve what u are getting cos u no get sense
Na ur wife she be?
Why won’t she post another guy when u never pay her bride price.
Las las relationships na cruise
But guy u be mugu

Ahn ahn! grin grin grin Take it easy na, you sef get Weting you be fool for grin so stop concluding that he's a fool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Jagznation(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
She wants attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.