Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life (57522 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by seyz91(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
The guy don dey credit your girl codedly, girls dey do that when another guy don dey sweet mouth them and dey chyke them with scam love

She don dey recieve money from the guy and the guy for don dey service her toto if they are nearby or within the states and if not the guy for don dey credit her wella and soon dem go hookup to knack

No two ways about it

Girls are known for that

Those vagina creature no dey love again na best bidder(who dey give them money steady) na hin dem dey deal with at the moment and dey post on stories like that to make the guy feel some kind special and all na scam

Scam dey scam scam

cheesy cheesy
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by openmine(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
nijaomegacode:
If you want to live long, no carry pvssy mata for head!
Good advise for the OP!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by RichAbujaGuy: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me

That relationship is done. End it for her being sneaky tramp and clandestinely and publicly disrespecting your manhood. You will never enjoy peace with this one's immature, game playing yeye brain.

Either your pockets are empty or the new guy bleeps her much better, or both. You used to be her best. grin

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by ICEWIN: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
BarrSly:
Noooo geeee she’s trying to get you emotional. As a man, you should show no emotion, stay cold. When you meet a woman all you should be about is digging her sweet watery guts. I know you are pained but if you confront her she’s going to know she’s got you where she wants you to be so the next time she asks you for something and you say no or you mess up contrary to her likes and wants, she’s just going to get you worked up and emotional like she is currently doing.

My advice: ignore her and keep digging her sweet watery guts till she mother f@cking buhhhh when you are tired then you move.

U TALK WELL.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by bizhop01: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
You cry about girlfriend in 2021, to slap you dey hungry me cool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by CapitalBank: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

I am afraid she might break up first and it won't go well with me if she does it first
Then break up with her NOW BUT without saying a single word...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by adriano50: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
My brother you can't stop a bitch from being a bitch the bitch in her will surely surface run for ur life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Drone95(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Any guy that most ladies constantly post on the stories or statuses heaping praises and showering words of love on is not even anywhere near the real guy that's hitting the cookie..

I personally hate it when a girl call my love of my life on her post...

So relax
Na God go bless you !
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by batmanbegins6: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
My brother you can't stop a bitch from being a bitch the bitch in her will surely surface run for ur life

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by san316(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
LOML means Laughing Out My Lungs. Maybe the guy is so ugly he makes her laugh. Rest bro, you're on track.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by AlwaysMotun: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bro., that's heartbreak already. Talk to her and know your fate
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Lazz1213: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Focus n Make Ur life Berra man....wman Mata no b wetin u go kill urslf for

Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
Hang yourself by the balls.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by gurunlocker: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Congratulations! You've been served breakfast grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Goldbw122(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Just take heart simple
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by boxypane(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Your what?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by November24(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

U are dating a useless person
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Drone95(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Naija147:
My girlfriend posted a pics of a guys she claims is too young for her and caption it MINE with a heart next to it. I remember she started acting up when she started working with this guy.

This guy is 5 years younger than her... She blocked me from seeing her status. Today was her nephew’s birthday, I took him out and I decided to check her aunt’s status through his phone and I saw the guy on her status. I did that because I was wondering why she didn’t post her nephew’s photo on his birthday.

She said the guy is just a business partner and nothing more, she said the guy said since they have been friends she has not posted his pics on her status.
ahhh Nigeria girls can lie sha
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by CSTRR: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dey there.

My favorite radio program in Lagos is that radio program where men and Women are asked to send the name and numbers of their partners.

They would be called on live radio and asked to tell them who their boyfriend or girlfriend is because he/she has just won both of them a free shopping ticket.

90% of the time it ends in tears.
And I laugh my heart out.

Emeka will submit ngozi as his girlfriend, but when they call Ngozi and ask who her mystery boyfriend is,she will say chike.

Prime entertainment.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by praiseneo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

y do u people ask brainless and stupid questions on this forum
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Newbielearner(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oturatetuala:
Guy just lock up and act as if u ain't seen anything, get side chick and be happy
Side chick? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by studentofTruth: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Your problem here is that you haven't seen the cookie, let alone tap it.

If that's what you want, go for it and free your mind. She's wants to play with your head to know your reaction — she wants to get you jealous. It's a normal game girls play, especially when you haven't tapped the cookie. Ignore those childish games and go for what you want.

If you're eating the cookie, just keep your heart free of any attachments! When she's done with her games, she will stop. If she wants to move on, no problem either — your heart wasn't attached in the first place.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by hosuji88(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Haha.. relax... But be guarded.. relationship is not always sweet o... Love with u mind not with ur heart... And remember anywon that cares less is in charge...

Thebest12:

I am afraid she might break up first and it won't go well with me if she does it first
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Chloraseptic: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE. Most girls find it difficult to post their guys' pictures, no matter how much they claim to love you.

Now, if a girl proudly posts your pix, it means you have done something extraordinary to win her love and attention

You may be right though. But I just personally don't like it when a girl post me
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by afamaustin(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
So u don't know that she is just using u to catch Cruise
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by doneback04: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hahaha, bro take heart. That's why every Man need to get multiple girls around them because if you put ur hope on one girl u are gone.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by chipet67(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Any guy that most ladies constantly post on their stories or statuses heaping praises and showering words of love on is not even anywhere near the real guy that's hitting the cookie..

I personally hate it when a girl call me love of my life on her post...

So relax
True talk... I get person wey dey post another guy on a steady for whatsapp, but anyday she come back from sch, she must reach my room whether or not I call her.

Girls why
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Realhommie(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Lol.. If everything is exactly how you say it then I'm sorry to say to you that the relationship has ended already..

You don't have to question her or do anything. Just try as much as you can to emotionally and psychologically detach yourself from her and act unbothered. You need to be mentally strong though.

She'll eventually try to play the emotional card but forget about her, she ain't worth it. You cannot find trust and loyalty with such people..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
When dealing with these women (Nigerian women especially), do not think she will be faithful ALWAYS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.