Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life (57521 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by dalass(f): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
iKingsley:
Haha.. you are about to get dumped cheesy

She has already dumped his a$$

Sorry OP grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
osarodon:
How old are you as that will depend on the kind of advise to give you but for now just be looking from far

25yr
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Depressed101: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
you are feeling exactly how she wants you to feel, dejected, desperate and disrespected.... She belongs to the street... Serve her red card... Get her off you, without "EXPLANATION" note the capital Explanation.. Don't say shishi, don't reply her messages anymore, and lastly don't remain single, get yourself another hoe, and when she starts manifesting those attitudes they are trained to exhibit, dump their ass, and repeat same circle.... Do not let any girl treat you like trash... Never...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Naija147: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Wow! So what are you gonna do from here on?

Bro me don break up since na
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
post another random girl as ur loml then watch her reaction... Or better still just man up and ask her who the guy is... inquiry no dey kill person
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by OLRAYS(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried
to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Another breakfast about to be served...waiters pls
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Maximus85(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Guy, sometimes women don't think before they do things.

So she might just like the guy naturally. So calm down.

If you follow my advice, then you need plenty beating.

Abeg view status so I can feed my family.
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by 9jaRealist: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Depressed101:
you are feeling exactly how she wants you to feel, dejected, desperate and disrespected.... She belongs to the street... Serve her red card... Get her off you, without "EXPLANATION" note the capital Explanation.. Don't say shishi, don't reply her messages anymore, and lastly don't remain single, get yourself another hoe, and when she starts manifesting those attitudes they are trained to exhibit, dump their ass, and repeat same circle.... Do not let any girl treat you like trash... Never...
BarrSly:
Noooo geeee she’s trying to get you emotional. As a man, you should show no emotion, stay cold. When you meet a woman all you should be about is digging her sweet watery guts. I know you are pained but if you confront her she’s going to know she’s got you where she wants you to be so the next time she asks you for something and you say no or you mess up contrary to her likes and wants, she’s just going to get you worked up and emotional like she is currently doing.

My advice: ignore her and keep digging her sweet watery guts till she mother f@cking buhhhh when you are tired then you move.

Ignoring the CRUDE MISOGYNY…
Little wonder so many Nigerian males live a tortured life and die young. SMH
>
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by BarrSly: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tortured life? LoL definitely not me geee I just got back from an international vacation and the moment I get leave from work I’m hitting another country. cool

9jaRealist:

Ignoring the CRUDE MISOGYNY…
Little wonder so many Nigerian males live a tortured life and die young. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Pharaohny: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

What was your jamb result
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Chige777(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Chloraseptic post=103111294]Any guy that most ladies constantly post on their stories or statuses heaping praises and showering words of love on is not even anywhere near the real guy that's hitting the cookie..

I personally hate it when a girl call me love of my life on her post...

So relax

You are a real G. The same thing happened to me today although my babe told me before she posted d guy. The guy dey Italy. They don dey date before I meet d babe. We started as friends because she my guy sister. She told me about the guy. You know women and attention. She needed physical attention and care not the money d dude dey send am. Along the line she fell in love with me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by RioCarputo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
guy no just give yourself hypertension oooo.....stay away from her and you will see how happier and free you will become....girls like this do plays with your emotion especially when they sees you're a wussy guy.....I'm talking from experience boss....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by frozen70(f): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

You have to seat her down with a profe and ask her who the person is

If she says just a friend, ask her how come, just a friend becomes love of her life
If she says the guy is her friend or he is crushing on her

Tell her ok and drop the relationship

You have to act fast before she did be the one to tell you that the relationship ended long ago

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Another SIMPle man on front page.

I don tell una tire but una no dey ever listen.

Una matter don tire me abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

I am afraid she might break up first and it won't go well with me if she does it first
Baba, there is every tendency that you're either financially or emotionally invested. But don't worry, most of us passed through this stages...

YOU WILL BE FINE.....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Fxwarrior: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Even your boo get a boo. A boo a boo...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by kunle75(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

The guy get money pass you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Princesslee: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
I think you should ask her about it instead of costly assumptions.

Again she might not be getting the needed attention from you hence just using this to get your attention.

Thirdly the guy might just be a friend so kindly talk to her about it. From her reply you will definitely know the next steps to take
Thebest12:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by cardoctor(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Its either you or him that is the maga.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by PROPHETmichael: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Your problem is that you don't have money.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by baratech: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe it's her brother or cousin or uncle

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

she has already ended the relationship stop forcing urself on her .nor be u go end d relationship.wheneve these things happened to me then before I got married I saw it as a motivation not to ever be poor.today my 2 exes they beg..even after marriage na now them want me..they call I am missing u o.can we meet for just one night.but the vows I took on the alter won't allow me break the thrust my wife has for me..it can be tempting at times but as a Christian we nor send again..it's past
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by youngmoney4me(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Don't rush just aloud her to tell u that it over so that u know where to start
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Blackdisciple(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Angelacruz:
U self post another girl as Loml nah...better move on now

I always love it this way if the other party should such...
Kikikikikikikikiki
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by CsRockefeller(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Naija147:

Bro me don break up since na

Damn! But women are funny, how would a lady who is 5 years older allow a guy to toss her around like a kid? That's a classless act.

Abeg next time, try to date people who have self worth.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Mrice22: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Angelacruz post=103110920]U self post another girl as Loml nah...better move on

You have said it all.. make he move on abeg or better post better babe wey beautiful pass her make we know who go tier
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Queenserah26(f): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Savage

TarOrfeeek:

You want to know if it's heart break?

No

It's COVID-19

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by AliAgbede22(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hello is she ur first love if not how can u get heart break, and u is only her u are dating.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Ategberoson(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
No bro don't break the relationship, buy her luxuries things instead

you be mutiu, set awon to romi si apo

the lady isn't about to break your heart but she had been disgracing and insulting you instead of you to zero your mind immediately, you're still seeking public validation

her action just shows you're more into her than she's into you, learn from your mistakes and move on. she's not the only lady and I hope you're not keeping only her as gf?

my advise for guys above 30years is this, stop keeping more than one lady, most of these generation of ladies are just unreliable entity
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Hassanmaye(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Naija147:
My girlfriend posted a pics of a guys she claims is too young for her and caption it MINE with a heart next to it. I remember she started acting up when she started working with this guy.

This guy is 5 years younger than her... She blocked me from seeing her status. Today was her nephew’s birthday, I took him out and I decided to check her aunt’s status through his phone and I saw the guy on her status. I did that because I was wondering why she didn’t post her nephew’s photo on his birthday.

She said the guy is just a business partner and nothing more, she said the guy said since they have been friends she has not posted his pics on her status.
Lol if you are sharp like this vagina people will never manipulate you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by JohnBullMySon: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Don't listen to advice of teenagers Mr OP. What if she's just trying to get your attention or that they're platonic? Anyways, man up and find out the truth from her. Be serious so that she won't lie to you oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.