Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna (12587 Views)

Ekiti Gets NAF Base, As Oyebanji, CAS Turn Sod At Airport Site / Airforce Denies Payment To Bandits For Return Of Anti-Aircraft Weapon / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Aremwayne: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
H
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by elmessiahs(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Liars... Devilish btches
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Henon: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
As expected.
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by ChilamNk(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
My greatest fear over joining Nigerian Army is not even that I may die Young..

But that if I eventually dies, they will deny I nor my like ever exited.
Thus....
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Realtalk20: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Healthquest:
were u der?
Atleast we wey de d base know say nothing apun, to mk it worse, wen it happens u fit no know... There was a case of kidnapping in dt base around Feb ds year and it didn't mk headline but ds one neva apun... Probably about to apun.

You are a liar and an impostor
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by sapientia(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
once they deny anything
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by rayvelez(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Let's give them two days they will confirm dat the attacked happened no be NAF.
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
But they stole 400 cows. They refuse to deny that one sad
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by academySteps(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I was actually waiting for the release of this official statement denying the attack.

This is a confirmed evidence that it was attacked
I.d.i.o.t
Always wishing for bad things to happen so they'll blame Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Wickedtruths: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Has the airforce found the missing aircraft it lost? They should go look for the aircraft and stop fighting rumours.
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by academySteps(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
anyone could come here on nairaland to claim he was there to defend this nonsense

evidence that it never happened ?
I.d.i.o.t
B.a.s.t.a.r.d
You are such in a hurry to just hear that something bad happened so you will say buhari or muslims or hausa caused it. Olosho woman

1 Like

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by morikee: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
I swear there is nothing of such just a fake news
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by seunmsg(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
anyone could come here on nairaland to claim he was there to defend this nonsense

Produce evidence that it happened.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Amotolongbo(f): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
seunmsg:

Produce evidence that it happened.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by zcee: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Normal now..

What are you expecting
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by seunmsg(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Considering the location of the base, it will be very difficult for Boko Haram to actually make an attempt to take over the place. It makes absolutely no sense because even if they succeed, they can’t hold on for more than 24hours before the entire force of Nigeria military is unleashed on them. So, why make such a senseless attack?

5 Likes

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Bolaji26(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am staying in the base and their was a shooting around 5:00am but it wasn't an attack.

It was the cadet of the NDA that was doing a shooting practice but it wasn't anywhere close to airforce base..

NAF base that is the house of fighter aircrafts will be attacked and u won't see any aircraft hovering or surveying the area immediately.

Daft pple always quick to believe fake news just because dey are jobless and couldn't get a government job

2 Likes

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by AEyo1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Bolaji26 post=103123561]I am staying in the base and their was a shooting around 5:00am but it wasn't an attack.

It was the cadet of the NDA that was doing a shooting practice but it wasn't anywhere close to airforce base..

First hand information has it that boko boys attacked the base, even Naval personnels that were having their passing out parade yesterday had to be mobilized immediately with firearms in case the boko boys decided to make an attempt on their base as well.
It's just disappointing that they keep denying everytime.
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Bolaji26(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=AEyo1 post=103123757][/quote]

Do u know the location of the base, have you been to Kaduna bfre and probably pass near the base? If no den go make research abt where it is located.
.. But if yes, then try applying ur senses that's if u have one to phantom how possible and how d attack might have been carried out in such a place where d base is located.

But before then, Iet me assume you are one of those jobless enemy of progress who isn't productive to the community neither d government

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by witworth(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
E no get anything wey Nigeria military no dey ever deny, Dem never confirm or accept anything for their shameless lives, always denying this and that even when insurgency don kill them finish
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Do you know that a group of Nigerians is now called,

BELIEVERS!
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by zeyheed(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Someone already predicted they would lie in the previous post. Its not new, we all knew this was coming
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
The Nigerian Airforce should tell us what happened to NAF 475 shameless organisation

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Perfectbeing(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I was actually waiting for the release of this official statement denying the attack.

This is a confirmed evidence that it was attacked
So you mean you the story is false till they deny it? So you mean they shouldn't deny what's not true cos of you? I think you're trying to be funny but you're not.
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by winner37(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
see lifeless people with fake lifestyle ... they will never admit the attack ...
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Kuginzi: 1:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Your own evidence that it happened?
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Amotolongbo(f): 4:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Perfectbeing:
So you mean you the story is false till they deny it? So you mean they shouldn't deny what's not true cos of you? I think you're trying to be funny but you're not.
what an illogical reasoning!
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by cardoctor(m): 4:41am On Jun 27, 2021
We dont know what to believe anymore.
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Healthquest: 5:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Realtalk20:

You are a liar and an impostor
E- rat, I will never Av a talk wt u.
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by xxgig(m): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Used to their lies.
That's how they deny their personnel killed in service as well.Very disrespectful to the their families.
Next..
The news is fake. A colleague lives close to the Airforce Base, he denied it as well.
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by uptimumOne23(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. U are a big fooooooool. Is it IPOB that broke the news?so sahara reporters that broke the news is now IPOB abi? Why do u guys hate the Igbos so much? B4 u think, I am not Igbo. Am from the south south. From ur comment, u are a big fool and those that brought u up. Idiot

Exchanging of words with you is a waste of time, if your from SS why are you pained on the mention of Ipob. Come out clean and stop denial of your people.

Between, Lamidi Cownu and Sowore are known to be working together, only a fool wouldn't know that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates / Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG / PDLP: Appointment Of Omobayo Is Strategic Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls -Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.