Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk (3783 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Ginaz(f): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
There’s this neighbor of mine who gives her child viju milk to drink, note that the child isn’t up to 6months .

She said the child stops crying whenever the drink is placed on his mouth. But I warned her that the drink is too harsh to be given to a child not up to 1yrs, let alone to a child who hasn’t started sitting unaided.

The child just grew his first tooth 2 months ago, hasn’t started walking or standing on his own.

She went to buy the viju milk in large quantity recently and stored in her house for the child .

Would there be repercussions ? I saw the child’s poo and it was yellowed and slimy.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by chatinent: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Some parents are funny.

I like you, you supervised the child to its poo. Wow.

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Augla1: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
May viju company catch you, after them sue your ass finish you go know say ojikokoro no good at all
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Ginaz(f): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Augla1:
May viju company catch you, after them sue your ass finish you go know say ojikokoro no good at all

What did I do? Someone is feeding her child with unhealthy drink not suitable for his age .

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Ginaz(f): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
chatinent:
Some parents are funny.

I like you, you supervised the child to its poo. Wow.

I didn’t supervise, I accidentally saw the poo when the mother was cleaning the baby up at her veranda .
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by SportsHD: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe she isn't lactating and due to the economy of Nigeria, she couldn't afford those baby formula foods. But viju? I think it's too young to be feeding these youngins with chemical made milk.
Maybe you should suggest alternatives to her. There's pap and co.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by crackhaus: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
All these modern mommies sef... Is that child's body capable of digesting/breaking down Viju Milk?

Your neighbour might need to be taken in for mental evaluations, even arrested if possible.

She wants to kill her child.

15 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by donbachi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Una no go understand.
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Augla1: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ginaz:

What did I do? Someone is feeding her child with unhealthy drink not suitable for his age .
'Where them tell you say the the drink is not suitable for children under one year' and you dey take style infer say na the drink make the pikin poo dey some how
Hope say you ready to defend all this your claims ?
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Ginaz(f): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
SportsHD:
Maybe she isn't lactating and due to the economy of Nigeria, she couldn't afford those baby formula foods. But viju? I think it's too young to be feeding these youngins with chemical made milk.
Maybe you should suggest alternatives to her. There's pap and co.

I did give her alternatives like pap, and she got milk suitable for child his age to mixed with the pap but she just like giving the child the viju milk, refused to listen to my warnings to stop giving the child viju milk.
She said it’s the child favorite food and cries whenever it isn’t there for him.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by chatinent: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ginaz:

I didn’t supervise, I accidentally saw the poo when the mother was cleaning the baby up at her veranda .

Have you tired talking to her? One thing with neighbors is when you try to advise them, they'll find a way to tell you to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Ginaz(f): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
crackhaus:
All these modern mommies sef... Is that child's body capable of digesting/breaking down Viju Milk?

Your neighbour might need to be taken in for mental evaluations, even arrested if possible.

She wants to kill her child.

What can be done to save the child ? Aside that, the drink is too sugary for him at the young age he is .
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Ginaz(f): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
chatinent:

Have you tired talking to her? One thing with neighbors is when you try to advise them, they'll find a way to tell you to mind your business.

Yes. She acted like she cared about what I said and went back to buy more viju milk for the baby.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by mariahAngel(f): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
Augla1:

'Where them tell you say the the drink is not suitable for children under one year' and you dey take style infer say na the drink make the pikin poo dey some how
[/s]

Oya! Give your mum back her phone!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ginaz:

Yes. She acted like she cared about what I said and went back to buy more viju milk for the baby.

She's simply just a lazy and careless mother, and unless she's ready to listen and learn, there's nothing you can do about the situation.

Is she educated? Not that it matters though, because even animals know and do what is best for their young.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Augla1: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Oya! Give your mum back her phone!
Ok, I hear you but hope say your aunty know say you dey use her phone log in Nairaland.
By the way, you don wash those plates? and the baby napkins stil dey wait for you, if you like dey here dey waste time, unless you no wan eat this night
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by crackhaus: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ginaz:

What can be done to save the child ? Aside that, the drink is too sugary for him at the young age he is .
Only the mother can save her child, that is if she'll listen to you.

But since she doesn't want to listen, then call police.
She's endangering the child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by advanceDNA: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ginaz:
There’s this neighbor of mine who gives her child viju milk to drink, note that the child isn’t up to 6months .

She said the child stops crying whenever the drink is placed on his mouth. But I warned her that the drink is too harsh to be given to a child not up to 1yrs, let alone to a child who hasn’t started sitting unaided.

The child just grew his first tooth 2 months ago, hasn’t started walking or standing on his own.

She went to buy the viju milk in large quantity recently and stored in her house for the child .

Would there be repercussions ? I saw the child’s poo and it was yellowed and slimy.

The child would probably have diarrhea..then she will stop
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by LadySarah: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
They don't ever listen until something happens.
One lost her baby recently kept feeding a less than 4 mth old golden morn .
Another one braided her 3 mth old baby's hair with half attachment .The baby died next morning .

The generation of "mind your business" and wokeness

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Eagle360(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
She is ignorant of the consequences. Try to educate her. That baby only need breast for the first six months.
If I may ask, is that her first child?
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by AutoChick4U(f): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
LadySarah:
Another one braided her 3 mth old baby's hair with half attachment .The baby died next morning .

oh my god! Why braid a baby's hair? Nawaooo
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by AutoChick4U(f): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
LadySarah:

When there's cerelac? Haaa
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Some mothers are so strong headed. They feel they know it all and will never take advice from other people.

That drink is not fit for a baby because it contains some harsh ingredients and additives that are too concentrated for a baby's stomach and intestine. Which could cause a rupture in the intestines or colon of the baby as its still tender and not mature enough to withstand the enzymes in those drinks.

There are drinks with baby formula she could give him but then I still won't advise giving the child artificial drinks at such age worst still using it as the baby's food. Very wrong.

I hope she doesn't injure that child before she knows it.
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by LadySarah: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
oh my god! Why braid a baby's hair? Nawaooo

For the baby's dedicationoo. My mum was very mad with her cos they are neighbors and warned her to loose it immediately.Well baby went on to have a deserved rest away from a slayqueen mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Coldplay007(f): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Augla1:

it is not suitable for children less than 1 years. it has Sugar and additives..
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Ytea(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
I saw one giving a baby that sachet Hollandia yougurt. She had it plenty in her baby stuff bag.
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by wunmi590(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
tongue
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2021
crackhaus:

But since she doesn't want to listen, then call police.

Lol.

Since when did this one start? Police kor MOPOL ni.
Do such things work in Nigeria?

Just go and disturb the Nigerian police that a mother is feeding her child viju milk. You'll tell me whether the police even knows what's healthy for infants or not.

If you can reach/ contact NAFDAC, thats the appropriate authority to report such cases otherwise bone the woman. Nothing concern police.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by frozen70(f): 4:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Ginaz:

You have tried just over look them let them face it when it comes out
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by GboyegaD(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2021
She is ignorant however, please, keep trying to educate her hopefully she will change before or is to late.
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Joelobioha(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Breast milk contain ingredients necessary for brain development in a baby.. That child is gonna be stoned..
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by legacystore: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Ginaz:

Lol � what about 1950 when they start giving them pounded yam after 3 months? Child that will survive will survive. It's not by ur power, it's God doing.

I once saw a heavily pregnant woman and the husband drinking beer in bar to the tune of 3 bottles each. E shock me as I thought she may have still birth.

Today I see her with the child bouncing n doing fine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' / My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court / My Father In Law Wants An Apology From My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.