Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) (10271 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by EFULEFU1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
So this afternoon, I was there and heard a knock on my door

I went to check and it was my neighbours wife
She offered me the food in your shot and winked at me

And said I should not tell anyone
I am confused

Please advise me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Fahdiga1: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
She is expecting you to do the needful
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by gasparpisciotta: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Do as you would and you will be offered as sacrifice to another....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Officialhorlah(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
grin
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Sanmel(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Enjoy your meal..
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by MITCHELL96: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
She's crushing on you I swear grin She con even wink at you sef, Omo! grin See as the meat in that food looks like a dick grin Omo! OP don't fall for her trap oo, Because I don't see any reason she will give a married man food and even winked when she's also married and telling you not to tell anybody too... I pray you overcome the future temptation coming your way, because if her intention is genuine, like Maybe she's doing it out of normal human love, she won't say you shouldn't tell anybody..

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by DankemzI(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
When the husband comes back, thank him for the delicious meal is served grin

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Augla1: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Do as you are instructed but at your own peril
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by fati2001(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
EFULEFU1:

I am confused

Please advise me

you again

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Augla1: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
MITCHELL96:
She's crushing on you I swear grin She con even wink at you sef, Omo! grin See as the meat in that food looks like a dick grin Omo! OP don't fall for her trap oo, Because I don't see any reason she will give a married man food and even winked when she's also married too... I pray you overcome the future temptation coming your way.
Where OP tell you say him don marry? ojikokoro. OP flex this one and do the needful but remember that hitch - karma

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by etrange: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
You guys and cooked up stories...

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by MITCHELL96: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:

you again

Weting na? grin grin Did he make a similar post before ? grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by MITCHELL96: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Augla1:

Where OP tell you say him don marry? ojikokoro. OP flex this one and do the needful but remember that hitch - karma

grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by fati2001(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Weting na? grin grin Did he make a similar post before ? grin
thank God say.. his story get head today.
sad

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by MITCHELL96: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:

thank God say.. his story get head today.

sad
Haha grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by onomeabuja: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
EFULEFU1:

I am confused

Please advise me
she offered u this because she knew ur brain is filled wit potopoto and watery sperm undecided
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by real691(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
I see a trap.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by AAAntz: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
fear women

especially NIGERIAN VERSION

ASK SUPER TV CEO, HE IS WITH BABA GOD NOW

#MAYGODSAVEUS

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Conner44: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
only heaven knows how hungry and disheveled you must have looked for someone to dash you food without you asking
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Divoc19(f): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Run

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by rex444(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
If U get dog, give am d food...thank me later
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by fozapi(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
EFULEFU1:

I am confused

Please advise me

Lol nairaland una no get work Walayi. Lol
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by flyingdutchman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lai Mohammed
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
EFULEFU1:

I am confused

Please advise me
chidimas saga will be melted on you soon
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Talkisneeded: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Eat, enjoy and listen to better music,see link below and stream
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Springboot: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Some neighbors are just good, please don't take advantage of that, it will land you in trouble
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Savedday: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Lamasta(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amadioha steering at you right now for eating the food meant for the gods grin
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Op is just one senseless Efulefu.
He lied, below is where he got the image from, I don't know why y'all come on nairaland to hype yourself, claiming what u ain't undecided

What do u stand to gain exactly

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
go and it will be your manhood in the next person's dishcheesy
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
What kind of shit is this? Do you want to destroy your destiny?
Re: My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) by Benbisco(f): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2021
EFULEFU1:

I am confused

Please advise me

I will advise you to please stop telling stories filled with lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Save The Vagina (pics) / I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.