Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. (2583 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. by updatechange(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
cool
Re: HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. by dederocs(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

See mumu.
Where do I start educating you ignorant mofo.
In your ignorance you think Nigeria of 1967 is Nigeria of 2021.
How can you say Ojukwu attacked Port Harcourt?
Was Port Harcourt your father's compound?
You foolish SWners will never seize to amaze me.
All this rubbish will end one day.
Dumb ass, you said nothing...

1 Like

Re: HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. by Casham: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

See mumu.
Where do I start educating you ignorant mofo.
In your ignorance you think Nigeria of 1967 is Nigeria of 2021.
How can you say Ojukwu attacked Port Harcourt?
Was Port Harcourt your father's compound?
You foolish SWners will never seize to amaze me.
All this rubbish will end one day.
I am still waiting for the facts he asked you to provide. You never provided any. Insults get you nowhere. Still waiting; please counter his argument with facts.
Re: HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. by Ifearnoevil: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Casham:
I am still waiting for the facts he asked you to provide. You never provided any. Insults get you nowhere. Still waiting; please counter his argument with facts.

What stupid facts.
That the Biafra war started because Ojukwu attacked Port Harcourt.
All this NL children self.
Re: HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. by Casham: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

What stupid facts.
That the Biafra war started because Ojukwu attacked Port Harcourt.
All this NL children self.
I really everyone will just ignore you seeing you have nothing to say. I was never trained to insult so I can't squabble with you in the mud. All I can say is 'Ojukwu is a fuking criminal and Kanu is treading on the same path. The Igbo people I know are too intelligent to be dragged into his schemes. They know that there are better and quicker ways to achieve Biafra without a need for a gun. Yorubas, he they are as wise as I know them to be, will show you IPOBians how it is done. We the remaining regions will just wait for you people to spill your alone fighting an avoidable war, because when Biafra is finally actuallise, you people won't be the only ones to get your nation. I am already learning spare parts and imports/exports business so that when you leave I will cash out big in our United States of the Middle-belt.
Re: HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. by Ifearnoevil: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Casham:
I really everyone will just ignore you seeing you have nothing to say. I was never trained to insult so I can't squabble with you in the mud. All I can say is 'Ojukwu is a fuking criminal and Kanu is treading on the same path. The Igbo people I know are too intelligent to be dragged into his schemes. They know that there are better and quicker ways to achieve Biafra without a need for a gun. Yorubas, he they are as wise as I know them to be, will show you IPOBians how it is done. We the remaining regions will just wait for you people to spill your alone fighting an avoidable war, because when Biafra is finally actuallise, you people won't be the only ones to get your nation. I am already learning spare parts and imports/exports business so that when you leave I will cash out big in our United States of the Middle-belt.
There is something fundamentally wrong with you yorubas when it comes to your sense of judgement especially when an issue does not affect them directly.may be it has to do with culture.they also have a penchant for re-writing history.
Ojukwu was in the East with his people when the federal troops came to attack the East to bring them back to Nigeria.Even Gowon called it a police action.
Now you fools are saying the that the man that wanted to stay on his own to avoid being totally annihilated is the aggressor and the criminal.Do you know that the killings of igbos in different parts of Nigeria lasted almost a whole year with the federal government not doing anything about it.The Aburi accord that was meant to restore some sanity was thrown into the dust bin but you stupid yorubas have the effontary to be insulting igbos and Ojukwu.
Was it not because of a few yorubas that were killed the other day that has led to the rising of Sunday Igboho and we are talking about thousands of innocent igbos killed over a period of one year.
On the issue of Kalu,at what point did Kalu carry guns? Were you people not the same stupid people cheering the security forces when they were mowing down flag-waving IPOB protesters.
Do you say yorubas are wise? you make me laugh.
May be you mean mischief and subterfuge.
Were was yoruba wisdom when they were tricked by the fulanis and they lost Ilorin.
What about the kiriji wars that yorubas fought among themselves for 16years.
What about when Awolowo and Akintola supporters were killing themselves in the 60s that led to the first coup,yes the first coup.
A tribe that brought someone like Buhari on all of can not claim to be wise.
The only thing that helped yorubas is opportunism and one Nigeria.
Igbos left their rightful places in the 60s which yorubas rushed in occupied and ever since have been feeling like boss but by the time this country breaks up, everybody's unclothedness will be exposed.
And in your deluded mind,every igbo is a spare parts dealer or only good in selling spare parts.you see why igbos need to exit nigeria.igbos are all over the globe holding important positions but in Nigeria they are viewed from the prism of people who who are only good in selling spare parts.and this is even coming from people who are far far beneath igbos in intelligence.smh

1 Like

Re: HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. by bjdon: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
It is common practice all over the world that senior civil servants give their unbiased advice to leaders and the leaders make the final decesions, hence the saying 'Civil servants advice, ministers decicde' Then Prince Akenzua was simply doing his job as a senior federal civil servant. Gowon could have eassily overuled him if he waned to. To say Akenzua casued the civil war is proposterous.
Re: HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. by richie240: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Everybody is always 'bitlaying' una! grin

I hope u won't feed ur children with these lies.
If care us not taken, 20 years down d line they'll be chanting "How Benin ppl bitlaid igbos"

The lies u were fed about "how awolowo bitlaid Igbo's" is still there, you want to add another lie to d mix.

Na Erediuwa ask una to kee d leaders of nirth, west and midwestern ppl abi?
Na Erefiuwa ask ojukwu to pass hin boundary in d quest to conquer benin and Lagis abi?

Ndi-Igbos sef.....always shelving responsibility.
cool
Bialegend:
It's getting clearer day by day. It shall never be well with those that banned history in our schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJLE8GGmY-I
How Oba Erediauwa of Benin caused the Nigerian Civil War.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: See Leaked Documents Of Imo State Anti-grazing Law (photos) / Provincial System: Peaceful Solution To The Nigerian Question / Imo State Govt Floats Airline, Purchases Three Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.