Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) (59853 Views)

Ibrahimovic Buys N250m Ferrari SF90 Stradale E.V For His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos) / Erling Haaland's Agent, Mino Raiola & Father Arrive In Barcelona For Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by kaball32: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Fake news
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by purplekayc(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2021
nathyx:
Absolutely this kid deserves to spend his bar as he gets it considering the amount of hard work he puts in to it. undecided undecided He also needs to do some work on his hair
what's wrong with his hair don you remember batistuta?
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by aigohior(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2021
If na black man do this one, all of una go dey say na inferiority complex dey worry am.
Na white guy now una dey say em get the money to spend.

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2021
MITCHELL96:
If you get pikin, Try make him play football, the money in this thing is madddddd!! Hope y'all know Kelechi Iheanacho earns 52 million every week ? Asin every week oo, Just imagine.... I must make it in football embarassed
kaball32:
Fake news

Before tax or after tax?
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by MITCHELL96: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Emekaanozie:

Before tax or after tax?

Before Tax, England Tax Is 42% Your salary, The highest is Spain, mehnnnn, 52% your salary undecided That's why Messi had tax saga back then upon he's been paid about over 500K weekly but still wanted to bypass the tax shit.

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by shogsman(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Don't expect much from a young boy with excess money na,the likes of Ronaldo and Messi are more focused on investment because of Thier age
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by escapefromusa(f): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Joysticks:
My popsy Sabi abuse me when I dey play ball at a tender age ehn.He go tell me to go house,kneel down and close my eyes and say my mate dey read to pass exam na football I dey play.And I be good footballer that time.The school he no still train me.See me dey drop CV for different companies for ordinary #20k salary wey one yahoo boy dey blow in a day on top Hennessy vs.This life no normal.

Na so fem dey destroy pikin destiny for this country. Man men for don blow tey for one parole or the other. But toxic parents won't guide but enslave.

2 Likes

Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by geezynoni: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Fake news
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2021
If you like kill everybody for your village you nor go fit ball like footballers. The kain money wey dey football or sports in general pass any ritual wey person do........

Even Kanayo upon all the ritual nor ball reach footballers........abeg na J grin KE o
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by molbic(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2021
I visited my sister for the first time in years and I discovered that her second son of 3 years old like football alot he can play football alone like 30 minutes nonstop, so after observing the child like one week ,I told my sister that your son seem to like football that she should put him in football academy when he gets like 7 years , my sister pretended like she didn't hear what I said so I repeated myself this time she said to me that he's going to be a pastor not a footballer, I was shocked and asked her how did she know what he's going to be, to my greatest Surprise she said that's what their pastor told her when she was pregnant .I tried my possible best to convince her ,
that he can be a footballer and a pastor later,
Could you imagine that my sister said to me that she doesn't want to discuss the matter with me again that I should bring another topic ,I was dumbfounded.

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Tranquility2345: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Dalil8:

He's going to deny it obviously, not to be seen as an extravagant spender.

More than 5 media houses reported it, so it's probably true.

I've chilled with a few Nigerian & Ghanaian ballers, i know they can do the unthinkable.

Use your brain. God gave you a brain for a reason. What can a person and friends possibly buy in a restaurant that will cost 500k in Euros? He can’t even spend up to 5k Euros in a restaurant at a go. Poverty na bastard!
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by cardoctor(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2021
If you have it, spend it.
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Coldie(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2021
The boy no go last
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Fanuchi007: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2021
We still de wait for Vanity Crew. Those bunch of idiots glorifying poverty grin
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by chiboy1116: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2021
michlins:
eya

Do you know how much those boys playing at NBA make per hour

How about Mayweather

Some nerds from India working remotely for big techs like Google and Microsoft.

Football pays but for a decade at most then massive decline and retirement. Imagine working for ten years and sustaining yourself with that for fifty years extra.

That's the reality
dude 500k euros is a lot of money , don't kid yourself. Most footballer aren't broke , the broke ones aren't even broke , they still spend when they want to. Lmao
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Phraences: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Life no balance. cry On this same earth.
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Phraences: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2021
molbic:
I visited my sister for the first time in years and I discovered that her second son of 3 years old like football alot he can play football alone like 30 minutes nonstop, so after observing the child like one week ,I told my sister that your son seem to like football that she should put him in football academy when he gets like 7 years , my sister pretended like she didn't hear what I said so I repeated myself this time she said to me that he's going to be a pastor not a footballer, I was shocked and asked her how did she know what he's going to be, to my greatest Surprise she said that's what their pastor told her when she was pregnant .I tried my possible best to convince her ,
that he can be a footballer and a pastor later,
Could you imagine that my sister said to me that she doesn't want to discuss the matter with me again that I should bring another topic ,I was dumbfounded.

Please pardon me but that your sister na mumu. You can handle it another way. Tell her he is destined to be a pastor after he retires from football. What's the name of that Nigerian footballer turned pastor? I don forget.
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Chiskyyyyy(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by phemmyfour: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2021
If he's not careful, he won't last at the top.

Talents/Gifts takes you to the top but DISCIPLINE keeps you there
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Tukor1759: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2021
MITCHELL96:
If you get pikin, Try make him play football or love any sport... the money in this thing is madddddd!! Hope y'all know Kelechi Iheanacho earns 52 million every week ? Asin every week oo, Just imagine.... I must make it in football embarassed
no go dey do pazz Ur sef
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2021
Joysticks:
My popsy Sabi abuse me when I dey play ball at a tender age ehn.He go tell me to go house,kneel down and close my eyes and say my mate dey read to pass exam na football I dey play.And I be good footballer that time.The school he no still train me.See me dey drop CV for different companies for ordinary #20k salary wey one yahoo boy dey blow in a day on top Hennessy vs.This life no normal.
your destiny no be football no blame your daddy,if your destiny be football if he remain one week for u on earth u go play am sha ni,i mean professional football o.
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by UnknownT: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2021
He denied it
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Yankee101: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2021

There is desirable treasure, And oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man squanders it.

Proverbs 21:20
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by seyz91(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2021
I tell you!

My unborn pikin must be a footballer by force
MITCHELL96:
If you get pikin, Try make him play football or love any sport... the money in this thing is madddddd!! Hope y'all know Kelechi Iheanacho earns 52 million every week ? Asin every week oo, Just imagine.... I must make it in football embarassed
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by seyz91(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy
Joysticks:
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Iceyjayz: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Use your brain. God gave you a brain for a reason. What can a person and friends possibly buy in a restaurant that will cost 500k in Euros? He can’t even spend up to 5k Euros in a restaurant at a go. Poverty na bastard!
Maybe he paid for everyone in the restaurant, who knows? If you see basketballers, footballers and boxers, they are the real ballers
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by nathyx(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2021
purplekayc:
what's wrong with his hair don you remember batistuta?
What is dat
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Tranquility2345: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Maybe he paid for everyone in the restaurant, who knows? If you see basketballers, footballers and boxers, they are the real ballers

Even if he paid for everyone, how on earth does it amount to anything over 5k? Use your brain. The average person can’t eat for more than say 20 Euros. Let’s even say 100 Euros per head. There can’t be more than 20 to 25 people in a restaurant at a given time. Let’s even say 50 people. 50 people times 100 Euros equals 5000 Euros which is even overstating the Bill. Use your fvking brain.

By the way, do you see how empty that restaurant is?

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by Basicend: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2021
drips8:

New parents will definitely be open minded towards career choices than the previous generation.

Surely, even if kids say they want to become pastors now, parents no dey fight am anymore...
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by MisfitHPG: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2021
michlins:
eya

Do you know how much those boys playing at NBA make per hour

How about Mayweather

Some nerds from India working remotely for big techs like Google and Microsoft.

Football pays but for a decade at most then massive decline and retirement. Imagine working for ten years and sustaining yourself with that for fifty years extra.

That's the reality
you clearly don't know the reality of team sport and a 1man sport,or even the only top Basketball competition in the world and top competitions in football in every country...do your research...football has more money than any other sport
Re: Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) by clothingonline(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Money is good
Europe quality affordable men clothing payment on delivery
4K turtle neck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video / Leicester City Celebrates Iheanacho's Winning Goal Against Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.