Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA (868 Views)

Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra / Police Kill More UGM This Morning In Owerri... Others Flee / 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by naijapips02: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
The data below shows. More whites are killed by blacks than the other way round.

How come white lives doesn't matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by FarahAideed: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lets keep pretending that blacks aren't the most dangerous racists on earth ..even among themselves they tribalise issues
. Everywhere on earth a blackman is 98 percent more likely to be killed by his fellow black than any other race

4 Likes

Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by hybrid11(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Black kills black

Blacks kill blacks

Black is the 2nd most violent race on earth , full of hate,they just wish u die poor

4 Likes

Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by Nbotee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Blacks kill more blacks anywhere U find dem

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by naijapips02: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Given that blacks constitute less than 30% of the population of USA, they kill twice as much white people than the other way round.

More blacks are being killed by blacks in terrific numbers.

Why should a black live matter more than a white live? Or the murder of white lives by blacks doesn't matter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by FarahAideed: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
naijapips02:
Given that blacks constitute less than 30% of the population of USA, they kill twice as much white people than the other way round.

Why should a black live matter more than a white live? Or the murder of white lives by blacks doesn't matter?

Apart from that that blacks are responsible for over 80 percent of of black homicides in the same America
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by Depressed101: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
hybrid11:
Black kills black

Blacks kill blacks

Black is the 2nd most violent race on earth , full of hate,they just wish u die poor
are you violent?
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by hybrid11(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Depressed101:
are you violent?
I wish I was
Are you??
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by jesmond3945: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
Lets keep pretending that blacks aren't the most dangerous racists on earth ..even among themselves they tribalise issues
. Everywhere on earth a blackman is 98 percent more likely to be killed by his fellow black than any other race
so you didn't see that white also killed as well. And who said they killed each other because of skin color? This self hating trait is why I avoid black people overseas. They project these hatred towards you and becomes toxic to relate with them.
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by jesmond3945: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

Apart from that that blacks are responsible for over 80 percent of of black homicides in the same America
I bet you didn't know that there was a high number of white homicides as well? The media would not report this just to sell the narrative that blacks are very violent. Continue self hating
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by FarahAideed: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
jesmond3945:
so you didn't see that white also killed as well. And who said they killed each other because of skin color? This self hating trait is why I avoid black people overseas. They project these hatred towards you and becomes toxic to relate with them.

Abeg sharap .. keep living in denial
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by FarahAideed: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
jesmond3945:
I bet you didn't know that there was a high number of white homicides as well? The media would not report this just to sell the narrative that blacks are very violent. Continue self hating

You are a clown ..oga you greatest prey is your fellow black ..keep living bin denial as usual .. anywhere blacks gather is marred by violence ..go and see that they have turned Peckham to
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by jesmond3945: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

You are a clown ..oga you greatest prey is your fellow black ..keep living bin denial as usual .. anywhere blacks gather is marred by violence ..go and see that they have turned Peckham to
I avoid self hating people like you. You can never be a white man take that to the bank Have a good night
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by FarahAideed: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
jesmond3945:
I avoid self hating people like you. You can never be a white man take that to the bank Have a good night

You are a criminal..I am sure you steal from your boss ..getat..I know your type
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by ChilamNk(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Other day Russia said they fired at British HMS Defender when it entered it's territorial waters.

Britain said they were not shot at...

BBC also came with it's own version that " Russia had only warned they will fire if they don't change coast, but minutes later that they indeed fired but was well out of range. Before over 20 Russian fighter jets were ordered in.

Na so I just dey look BBC the laugh.

You don't expect them to tell you less than this. Any thing to downplay they narrative to their favour.

By the way Is that not a 2016 statistics??
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by VEXT: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2021
The black man naturally is evil...
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by Depressed101: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2021
hybrid11:

I wish I was
Are you??
no I'm not too.. And we are both black I suffix?.... So what's the rationale behind your statement that the black race is a violent race?...
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by AlphaSoul: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
naijapips02:

Hard drug intake is
responsible. Smh
Re: Blacks Kill More Whites In The USA by Namnam: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Very interesting, who cares about america? This is an african image board...

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers, Hired Assassin Arrested In Akwa Ibom State / Crossdresser Nabbed, Taken To Army Barrack In Kogi State - Video / Bus Driver Carrying Stolen Crude Oil Dies In Anambra Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.