Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied (21280 Views)

I Got A Message For A Job I Never Applied For / I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by BAVOSKI(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Benblaq:
I think it's Golden Neo-Life Diamite. You will surely meet other invitees there, and the outcome is always shii. There's a manager (female almost all of the time) who will claim she built her houses, bought cars, travelled around the world and established herself in two years or less, sugarcoating you guys into believing her. At the end they'll ask you to pay a certain amount for the job, and the criteria is always that you'll pay them for the meantime, then start earning for life. Lol. I told them I had no 25k to pay, they reduced to 15k and then 5k.. at the end they took 5h from me and that was how I left. Hungry people.
They even make Use of pos if you don't have cash... They with the remaining 1k in my account in February 2017 ����

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by TooMuchStuff: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Just go and see what he's doing this time. Okene man

He does tech n training for govt stuff.
Did biz with them some yrs back.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by mosaicafrique: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by OLRAYS(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:
So I received message this afternoon inviting me for an interview for a job I never applied. Please guys what's your advice and any Idea about the organization?
I googled the site and it doesn't look like a website done by a pro as they portray to be....as a tech organization they should be able to have a website better than this...if u want to go for the interview be vigilant and extra careful Sha.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Tjah: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Benblaq:
I think it's Golden Neo-Life Diamite. You will surely meet other invitees there, and the outcome is always shii. There's a manager (female almost all of the time) who will claim she built her houses, bought cars, travelled around the world and established herself in two years or less, sugarcoating you guys into believing her. At the end they'll ask you to pay a certain amount for the job, and the criteria is always that you'll pay them for the meantime, then start earning for life. Lol. I told them I had no 25k to pay, they reduced to 15k and then 5k.. at the end they took 5h from me and that was how I left. Hungry people.
u ended up paying something Sha, i collected 200 from one of d lady for transport to go and bring my ATM card. japa

7 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by cardoctor(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Scam
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by jclassiq(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2021
My two cents Is this: 4 years ago in 2017 precisely and also in abuja, I got a similar unsolicited invitation to an interview but in a high-end restaurant in maitama for the post of supervisor.

I was this close to declining the invite due to my initial experience with the neo life people few days prior; but a brother of mine eventually prodded me to attend and I did.

Suffice to say that the job was what sustained me in abuja for the entire one year I spent there.

My verdict: honour the invitation if you can.

4 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by lafuria1(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:
So I received message this afternoon inviting me for an interview for a job I never applied. Please guys what's your advice and any Idea about the organization?

It's fake, this isn't how serious organizations recruit people. Please, kindly ignore

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Wolfgang82: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Just don't get kidnapped
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Maj196(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2021
They might be genuine but they don't look like a serious company
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Gozye(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Bro am very sure you are convinced you never applied for that job. Pls dont go else you may regret
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by eventainment(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Be like person way know persom way know you know say you de find work... anyways dorime....

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by West2019(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Just becarfu to avoid kinappin you
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by smokeyupu(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2021
READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!

Can't you see how the message was composed? The grammar is totally wrong....

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by smogia1994(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

The company is legit.
I've been to their office more than twice.
The only problem is that you didn't apply for any position.
And the Grammatical composition of that invite sef...
I have a little doubt that it's actually coming from that company.
The CEO of the company is a very sound young man and all the staff I've meet are people who are not likely to compose that crap as an interview invitation.
Just reach them on 08052711591 or 08168897320 and confirm if it's from them.
Good luck.
Who else fee this man above me is a neolife glnd scammer bastard sin of a bitch

11 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Commission marketing tings. Hope you have very strong and durable shoes.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Trustworthiness: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Watch out. Don't walk into kidnappers den nor ritualist nor people that sell human parts in foreign countries.

Beware.

If you do not see many people around there for same interview, please don't enter the place.
Also have a pepper spray and a knife handy with you.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by NairaMaster1(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:

1. Someone is there for you.

2. Scammers at work.

There's no way you can be invited with a third party
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by AskProf: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:

You should learn to use Google as a 1st resort in verification

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by OGAStacks2021: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2021
If you like staying alive do not go
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Bahamas95(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Na food wey you contribute money put nai you fit eat in peace wey nor go choke you.

A word is enough for the wise, if you like take you life play baba Ijebu.... E nor consign me..

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Don't forget that young girl who was murdered for rituals recently.

Best is to ignore or call them and make inquiries.

It's either they sent the message to a wrong number or you applied a long time ago and can't remember.

If it is not any of the above, then it's ritual killers looking for the next victim and you should probably report them to the police.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by sharminator5: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2021
The only way for u to find out is to go yourself,
sometimes just for d experience seeing people and knowing places is better
And leaving ur comfort zone..
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Obiorahpcfg: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2021
*REFERRING PEOPLE*

WHATEVER INDUSTRY YOU FIND YOURSELF... YOU CANNOT RUN AWAY OR DO AWAY WITH INVITING PEOPLE TO JOIN ( ~_"REFERRALS"*_~)

*To Me* ... It's called Network Marketing

*To the Church* .... it's called Evangelism

*To Bankers* ...... it's called Marketing

*To the Media* ...... it's called Advertisement

*To Politican* ...... it's called Campaign

No Businesses or Industries can survive without Referrals of People, People are what every industries/businesses depends on.

�Just as *Conductor/Drivers* depends on "Passengers" �‍�‍�‍�
� *Schools* depends on "Students" �‍�‍�‍�
� *Churchs* depends on "Members" �‍�‍�‍�
� *Banks* depends on "Customers" �‍�‍�‍�
� *Politicians* depends on "Voters" �‍�‍�‍�
� *Markets* depends on "Traders" �‍�‍�‍�
� *Hospitals* depends on "Patients" �‍�‍�‍�
� *Betting companies* depends on "Stakers" �‍�‍�‍� and so on....

All this name mentioned are formed by *People* ... So ask yourself this deep questions "Is there any business you can do that won't require *People *

Na thunder go fire the person when the talk say..... Na bring two people to bring two people!!! Idiot !!! Na poverty the worry you. You just the jealous!!! Bad belle!! Sit down der make some persons the become multi million for bringing two persons to bring two persons!!! Shuuum
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by seyz91(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy
Benblaq:
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by don4mack: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Don't go unless you're ready to be carrying drugs all over Nigeria dey preach motivational speech just for people to buy

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by olurili(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2021
OluwaWizzy:

Do your due diligence but this always ends up to be GNLD
you steal my comment,anytime i say gnld,curse follow....GNLD koni da fun yin

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by clems88(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Miracle job shocked grin
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by uzoexcel(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:

They might v gotten your details on LinkedIn or someone might v recommended you.
Well In terms of safety, I think the area is relatively secure. Gimbiya Street is where PTDF and I think NITDA are located.. It doesn't harm though if u go with someone or at least let your loved ones know where u are going and what time they should start calling u incase they don't hear from u after some hours.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by TheEnygma(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Benblaq:
Bros , you self try give them 500.... I no dey ever give them shi shi..
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by nairanaira12: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:

What stupid advice do you need? People like you are potential victims of scammers
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by alezzy13: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:

Gimbiya street and environs is a pretty high brow area at the heart of the city. I think the risk of kidnap and the like are minimal. But you can still be cautious.

Moreover I noticed you have been advertising yourself as a web developer in your threads, so why surprised that an organization into IT is calling you for interview?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets / Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / Apply For Nigeria Bottling Company Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.