Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. (3768 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by Chibuzoc(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Zoo people advising there enemies grin grin grin more like a jihadist advising an infidel

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by NewFolm4(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2021
NGpatriot:
She made serious valid points though.. grin grin grin

The Dot people and Dot Nation!
The things pain them
Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by Donaluta(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Imagine ... Last year tweet
Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by ZZ22: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2021
NGpatriot:

.... dreaming is free, you won't be charged or arrested for dreaming, dream on...

grin grin
Why not leave me to dream while the terror infested zoo shatters to pieces.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by Omoslim26: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2021
She made a lot of sense.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by Dreambeat: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
You can’t win War, you can’t win elections, you can’t call for referendum because you cant win elections…
Are you sure you really want this Biafra?
Don't deceive yourself, 2021 is not 1967.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by ArticleBeast: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Ategberoson:
so in nutshell Fulani herdsmen should elect their people as Governors, state and lawmakers to shut the mouth of people that are crying for their inhumane atrocities as the senate president is doing and other Fulani politicians?

the BHT should elect BHT members to achieved their objectives in turning Nigeria to sharia country as they propose

seems hijab have lower the thinking faculty of this idiot, she need renewal of new sense
They have already elected their people. That is why they have government protection and able to raise some crazy ruga abi grazing route bills
Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by NGpatriot: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2021
ZZ22:
Why not leave me to dream while the terror infested zoo shatters to pieces.

You mean I'm inside your room ana d palor watching you sleep and blocking your silly ipobian dream?

You no get sense..
Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by Ategberoson(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
So, you agree that you’re in the same category as Terrorists?

ipob is a proscribe group, are Fulani killing people up and down proscribed? this bias injustice birthed ipob in the first place

I'm not Igbo but you Northerners are too slow upstairs. the few educated among you love to be sensible on social media but end up disgracing the entire Northerners
Re: Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. by Alusiizizi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
NGpatriot:
She made serious valid points though.. grin grin grin

Why is anyone taking this stupid bitch seriously? Oh I know, because they are also STUPID!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Obi Currently Leading #NigeriansDecide Poll With Over 40% of Votes / My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This / If You Provoke Us Further By Cursing Our Father, We'll Come For You -RCCG Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.