Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. (1022 Views)

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Dear Mr President. / Dear Mr President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2021
It seems you have bots on your forum sir........one alone has 100 accounts following me and cancelling every of my statements. Can you atleast create the block botton for Nairalanders were some people can't see one or be able to quote the person?...... it's needed sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2021
1018eighteen:
[s][/s]

Yeah...nice
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by design106: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
It seems you have bots on your forum sir........one alone has 100 accounts following me and cancelling every of my statements. Can you atleast create the block botton for Nairalanders were some people can't see one or be able to quote the person?...... it's needed sir.

Thanks.
grin
Now this is funny.
Moreso now that one of the accounts you mentioned just quoted you.
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy be laughing at the op like

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2021
fahdiga1 fadiga1 fadiga
IJOBA11 obalola

make una see brother
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Piggyyeaster1: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2021
He is a jobless unfortunate one Iybo boy from the land of killing policemen
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by donaldking10: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:

afonja

3 Likes

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Aremu01(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2021
Lmao
You must have offended the powers that be
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
fahdiga1 fadiga1 fadiga
IJOBA11 obalola

make una see brother

The guy achalugoNwa is the main guy behind the cancellation of comments on NL. He has acted so many characters on Nl

To him, abusing, provoking, tormenting other people always give him joy and massage his ego...

Anything to feed the hatred part in him.

Btw, you are only aware of cancellation monikers, if you have an idea about how many monikers are being used for full time hustling on NL, you go surprised.. Those he mentioned on this comment are the ones handling the hustling part.. See below, bet9ja stuffs
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2021
The mods Can't ban our darling daddy the canceller on nairaland or else........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
fahdiga1 fadiga1 fadiga
IJOBA11 obalola

make una see brother
Asa Nwa I nearly fell off my bed while laughing at the people complaining against nairaland's man of the year winner. They don't know he is God sent to sanitize this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

The guy achalugoNwa is the main guy behind the cancellation of comments on NL. He has acted so many characters on Nl

To him, abusing, provoking, tormenting other people always give him joy and massage his ego...

Btw, you are only aware of cancellation monikers, if you have an idea about how many monikers are being used for full time hustling on NL, you go surprised.. Those he mentioned on this comment are the ones handling the hustling part.. See below, bet9ja stuffs
Shut up. AchalugoNwa is not the reason why you can't comment reasonably on nairaland. Try and comment sensibly and watch your sins be forgiven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up. AchalugoNwa is not the reason why you can't comment reasonably on nairaland. Try and comment sensibly and watch your sins be forgiven

Did I mention you?

Why not find your mates to engage with..
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Shut up. The canceller is more important and reasonable than you on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Did I mention you?

Don't ever insult our darling daddy the canceller or else you see our rage part two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2021
I've opened a thread asking for the canceller's rights to be respected by the moderators since they can allow trolls calling a whole tribe pigs and idiots while at the same time banning people who challenges the trolls. Nairaland should be fair to everyone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Did I mention you?

[/s]

Shut up

Why are you chasing me
I'm not interested oga

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

[/s]

Do I know you sir.

Why are you stalking me?

ohh it's not fahdiga1 again?

na wa oo
BRO I have a man

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Thanks.
Shut up and comment sensibly and watch the canceller leave you alone. He is only after terrorists and foolish people in this forum. He is God sent to sanitize this forum. Without him this forum would have turned to a play ground for demented fellows
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Why are you chasing me
I'm not interested oga

You really don't know how you always sound whenever you open that mouth to claim a female.. You are not even a man but a boy pretending to be a lady.

Na still on this same thread one of your boys said this.

Don't ever insult our darling daddy the canceller

See, your music might be sounding good in your ears, you see for other people's ears , na big crap you dey sing without consciously aware of it.

Chasing you slap your face there
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Do I know you sir.

Why are you stalking me?

ohh it's not fahdiga1 again?

na wa oo
BRO I have a man
grin grin grin Lol Mono is sex starved and looking for where to chuck prick but Our Asa won't allow her. Mono stop stalking the lady. She has rejected your advances so deal with it and look for your level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
grin grin grin Lol Mono is sex starved and looking for where to chuck prick but Our Asa won't allow her. Mono stop stalking the lady. She has rejected your advances so deal with it and look for your level

Don't ever insult our darling daddy the canceller

Same on this thread.. grin cheesy

You guys should continue with your act, nothing wey no get reward for life
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

You really don't know how you always sound whenever you open that mouth to claim a female.. You are not even a man but a boy pretending to be a lady.

Na still on this same thread one of your boys said this.

See, your music might be sounding good in your ears, you see for other people's ears , na big crap you dey sing without consciously aware of it.

Chasing you slap your face there
Just shut up. AchalugoNwa is not the canceller but a beautiful lady whom you are not fit to clean her shoes. Stop stalking her. She has told you severally that she isn't interested in you but still you don't take no for an answer. Pls for the umpteenth time leave AchalugoNwa alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Gbam

helinues Monogamy be like
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Same on this thread.. grin cheesy

You guys should continue with your act, nothing wey no get reward for life
She is a beautiful lady and not who your pervated mind is telling you she is. I know her personaly
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up and comment sensibly and watch the canceller leave you alone. He is only after terrorists and foolish people in this forum. He is God sent to sanitize this forum. Without him this forum would have turned to a play ground for demented fellows

How does cancelling people's comments sanitize the form? Really how old are you? Only shows that he's an immature kid with a lizard brain who can't handle other people's opinions....they either resort to trolling, making a big deal out of it or coping strategies like doing branded tee-shirts and stupid hashtags.
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
She is a beautiful lady and not who your pervated mind is telling you she is. I know her personaly

grin cheesy

Honor and dignity are some of those values one should have in life.. Really very important

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

How does cancelling people's comments sanitize the form? Really how old are you? Only shows that he's an immature kid with a lizard brain who can't handle other people's opinions....they either resort to trolling, making a big deal out of it or coping strategies like doing branded tee-shirts and stupid hashtags.
Conduct a poll on nairaland and see if 99.9 of nairalanders won't vote in favor of the canceller. Reasonable Nigerians loves him. Only deviants and children of perdition hates him
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Just shut up. AchalugoNwa is not the canceller but a beautiful lady whom you are not fit to clean her shoes. Stop stalking her. She has told you severally that she isn't interested in you but still you don't take no for an answer. Pls for the umpteenth time leave AchalugoNwa alone
nnaa see me ooo

that's how he was disturbing Amatarasha and Rehkina
initially Rehkina tried to consider him but later rejected him

he's now all over me

Monogamy leave me alone mbok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Youth Elites Forum For Dayo Israel / USA Logs / Haojue Plus Ladies Bikes For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.