Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman (2706 Views)

Zamfara Bandit, Damina, Shot Dead By Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide / VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by princeFAD: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Proud Killer the own Nigeria, Nigeria is their farm land

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by ogbuefi677(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Buhari will not talk to them in a language they understand

17 Likes

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Tinubuadvocate: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2021
He will surely be arrested soon.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

There are many many more like him who are even deadlier.

7 Likes

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by blackpanda: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2021
God pls spare us. Save us
We have gone astray
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2021
We are proud of you, bro as long as you kill only soldiers and policemen. Add politicians to the list.

8 Likes

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2021
blackpanda:
We have gone astray

You people deserve them, this is the karma of Nigeria together with deadlier bandits, Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP, Boko Haram and much more . Enjoy.

cool
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by izuch(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Live by the sword, die by the sword
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by OKPANAMboy: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Zombie, a police officer was there with him.

Jibril doesn't have a language for him.

10 Likes

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by SimplyShit: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2021
Jubril Al Sudan is currently rehearsing the language he'd understand

Even the BMCs here are shocked

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by ifex370(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2021
The soldiers he killed were not innocent people?

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by SimplyShit: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Nobody will arrest shishi

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by tafabaloo(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2021
This is a pure state of lawlessness!
Do we need anyone to tell us that Nigeria is on the precipice !!
Banditry is killing our security agents in parts of North central and north west, IPOB is displaying thier madness in South-East and South-South. For now south west appears to be relatively calm, but for how long before Igboho and his boys began theirs.

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by daroz(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2021
The yeye northern group will not see this one to place bounty on? Their only interest is Nnamdi Kanu and IPOP of far away East, Bloody Hippocrates uncircumcised Philistines Northerners.

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by illicit(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2021
Pls can someone interprete in the language we understand
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by ruggedtimi(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2021
Na wa make him no worry we go see him naked body soon..
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by daroz(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2021
illicit:
Pls can someone interprete in the language we understand
Can’t you read?
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Isobug: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm...... Initially I thought it was a parade, I didn't know it was a show of power in front of the police. That's a pity

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by illicit(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2021
daroz:

Can’t you read?

Yes, small prints
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by nairalandankrah: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop wallowing in self deceit.. You and I know that it won't happen.
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by jedisco(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Just imagine...and a police man is standing next to him laughing...
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by anibi9674: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Gumi will not give this one contract to guard the forest because he has Ipob thinking.
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by PrinceOfLagos: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2021
Buhari headache is ESN

Useless man
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Kalapizim(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Just a matter of time

Military go kill one.
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by mbaise1000: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
blackpanda:
We have gone astray

Look at your hypocrisy and bigotry, this is not the type of comment you made about the other topic about kanu, which God are you praying to anyways? GOD doesn't listen to things like you unless they are asking for forgiveness
Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Queenslander(f): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Failed country, rogue nation!!

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by yanabasee1(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

Zombie, a police officer was there with him.
Jibril doesn't have a language for him.

People that if they are arrested, will be flush back into the society?

Buhari is a Fulani and will never hurt them.

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Queenslander:
Failed country, rogue nation!!

True.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by yusufobinna1(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
The country is gone already,see bandit boasting in front of the police.o ga ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beheaded Anambra Law Maker :how The Killer Kingpin Was Arrested / 2023: Kwankwaso May Not Go Far. His Words Are Indecorous & Too Divisive / Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.