Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case (86615 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by BREYZ: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2021
doyinisaac:
Exactly every sane person should not feel pity for the man and they should not feel pity for the lady who is the murderer....I repeat no sane person will feel pity for a murderer...

My brother, the living is better than the dead. Chidinma's chances is 50/50 but I strongly believe she will get 25byears instead of capital punishment.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by cyrilamx(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2021
BREYZ:

This isn't between Chidinma and the niggas family, it's between Chidinma V. Lagos State. Even if the family forgives chidinma, the state won't. That's how it works. Family or not it's immaterial. What matters is the criminal system.
Oga someone in d family can exact his own vengeance at the appropriate time.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Codes151(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2021
what if shes innocents .

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by obowunmi(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2021
She needs to be released. The man died the say he wanted.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by factwriter(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Guyman02:
She killed the goose that was laying the golden eggs.
It's a pity that she had a troubled childhood as the parents are separated and her father was not aware that she lived a double life at home and away.
The law will take it's course except if the Ataga family doesn't want to pursue the matter but even at that the state will prosecute her.

Unfortunately, she is not from Northern
Nigeria where murderers are spared and freed if they kill and term it as killing an infidel, the state will not pursue the matter like we saw in the murder of the woman in Kano and the Redeemed Pastor in Kubwa Abuja that even her fellow Pastor who is the Vice President could not even be bold enough to prosecute her killers.

...and like we also saw in the case of the pastor that raped and murdered an undergraduate inside a reedem church (using a fire extinguisher), then set her up like a victim of gang rape.

He was never pursued talkless of bieng caught.

All sections of this country are guilty of manipulating the law in their selfish favour.

Know this: failed judicial system is a national problem and not ethic or religion.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Toks2008(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Just 21. Omase o.

With a good lawyer she may spend at least 20years in prison which is about 10 calender years...

At 31 she will come out and continue her life and hopefully she would have learnt her lesson.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by grandlexuz(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2021
factwriter:

For "any caring and concern parents" with female wards, this case invokes deep introspection. I seriously feel you.

Meanwhile (prostituting or no prostituting), isn't it necessary to have the girl psychologically evaluated?

A lot just doesn't seem to add up. She seem sadonically calm.

Sadonically calm truly describes her demeanor. It's hard not to notice there wasn't a tear all through her media interviews. Remorse wether fake or genuine is judged from one's body language. Breaking down during the police parade would have earned her plenty of public sympathy. Mind you, even the presiding judge to be is watching. I can only imagine what deception and pain this is to her father.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by doyinisaac(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2021
BREYZ:

My brother, the living is better than the dead Chidinma's chances is 50/50 but I strongly believe she will get 25byears instead of capital punishment.
@ the bolded,not all the time oooo..grin

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by favour32(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2021
This girl face be like demon own.,.na so dem dey deceptive.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by cyrilamx(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2021
doyinisaac:
If that is the case we should start having compassion on that guy that murdered the job seeker since you people want to start playing emotional tactics...
I concur too
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by BREYZ: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2021
doyinisaac:
@ the bolded,not all the time oooo..grin

Yeah but in this case, she has pleaded intoxication and self defence already. Anyway, lets all watch and see how this ends.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by BREYZ: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2021
cyrilamx:
Oga someone in d family can exact his own vengeance at the appropriate time.

So if it's you, you'll revenge for that nigga? grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by koning: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2021
I miss the good old days of Fireing squard at Bar Beach, Lagos. A huge crowd would gather to watch her eye balls pop out of their sockets,

BRING BACK FIREING SQUAD.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by cyrilamx(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2021
BREYZ:

So if it's you, you'll revenge for that nigga? grin
Why won't I? Is the girl a teenage? Does the African culture forbids a man from marrying more than one wife? And if age is a yardstick in marriage or dating then even Abraham, the biblical father of faith is guilty cos at more than a hundred years, he married a very young lady, Keturah. That is the truth. If justice ain't served in the court of law, it will be served elsewhere....
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by PrincessGlow: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:
Since the genesis of this incident, I've decided to keep quite but seeing this headline this morning, I've got no other option than to talk.

Your parents sent you to school, you started doing Olosho's business.

If she has committed the act successfully, she will go to her Instagram and start posing with different heartbreaking captions.

Well, I don't pray she get out of this so that it will be a great lesson for all ladies out there seeking for greener pastures and always wanted to reap where they didn't sow.

With this sort of poor grammar you call yourself prof. I also thought you were about to say something profound
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by BREYZ: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2021
cyrilamx:
Why won't I? Is the girl a teenage? Does the African culture forbids a man from marrying more than one wife? And if age is a yardstick in marriage or dating then even Abraham, the biblical father of faith is guilty cos at more than a hundred years, he married a very young lady, Keturah. That is the truth. If justice ain't served in the court of law, it will be served elsewhere....

They weren't married, she said he forcefully had sex with her and lots of others, assume they were married its a different ball game but this is something eitherly. If it's me, I won't revenge anything.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Priwillo: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Omor u suppose die oh
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by obiscent(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
God see what broken marriages have caused so many children including me
Not only broken marriage even those living with both parent are not leftout, our society is really in Big mess As for you retrace your steps since you already realize ur short comings

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Kzinne: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2021
BREYZ:

I see 25years sentence loading. Nobody is killing you Chidinma. This girl is too pretty to die just like that na. Ha ba!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
you crazy.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Sufferingboy(f): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Let us blame tinubu,he is the cause of all these.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by BREYZ: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Kzinne:
you crazy.

For saying the truth?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by kechywillz(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Why do I feel like those supporting for her to be sentenced to death are those men who take hard drugs and Cheat on there wife's ,they are crying foul coz they don't want to be a victim of infidelity

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by phemmyfour: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:
Since the genesis of this incident, I've decided to keep quite but seeing this headline this morning, I've got no other option than to talk.

If she has committed the act successfully, she will go to her Instagram and start posing with different heartbreaking captions.

Well, I don't pray she get out of this so that it will be a great lesson for all ladies out there seeking for greener pastures and always wanted to reap where they didn't sow.
She's a product of a broken home

Not properly nurtured to adulthood
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Blackdisciple(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:

The parents always want to divorce without thinking of them kids.

She's in for it ooo
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Iceyjayz: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

Little girls of these days are just something else
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
u don kee pesin b4?

undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by cyrilamx(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2021
BREYZ:

They weren't married, she said he forcefully had sex with her and lots of others, assume they were married its a different ball game but this is something eitherly. If it's me, I won't revenge anything.
Am not saying they were married. I only put that in against those asking why going after a young lady when u re married. Mind u women from time immemorial usually claim rape wen they want to garner public sympathy should event go south. That lady is a hardened criminal.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Phraences: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:
so , ugly Gorls can die right ?

Beauty has its usefulness o! Excuses are made for a beautiful criminal than an ugly criminal. It's just that she f*cked up in the first press interview. She is not a good actress or she is a sociopath. She should have shed some tears and expressed proper remorse.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Funflipper: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
You're forgiven but the firing squad needs to send you to God for proper forgiveness. You deserve the death sentence.

If i were the judge, i won't give her the death penalty but sentence her to 120 years behind bars. She will be 81 years old by the time she gets her freedom.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Iceyjayz: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2021
BREYZ:

I see 25years sentence loading. Nobody is killing you Chidinma. This girl is too pretty to die just like that na. Ha ba!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Where's the prettiness simp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.