Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case (86652 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Are you a lawyer? You must be very good. The family of Uduak Akpan would need you to defend their son in court.

Let me know your decision.

Come on
Dont be petty
The Uduak case is still being investigated so don't rafe ahead of yourself.
What the stupid journalist would've done is to publish the autopsy report to certify what the suspect said.
For the current case, its almost heading the same way - media trial with nothing to show for it
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by alezzy13: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
juman:
The destroyed system forced her to this situation.
She made stupid action.

But the young girl is a victim herself.
Our leaders have failed us.

This girl child need our support.
She was forced to do oloso to survive.

Which kin support? She's not from a poor home from what I have read. The father sent her to school, but rather than face studies, she wanted the best of life.

The sad truth is that it was LONGER THROAT that led her to the olosho business.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by teepain: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Did she defend herself from a man who was bent from having sex with her ?? Yes

Why did he lock the door and hid the key ??

Everyone has to defend himself

So when she rented an apartment for the night, she was expecting evangelism?

If the man locked the door, was it the man that booked the apartment as well with a fake foreign phone number?

Was it the man that was in possession of a fake driver's license with stolen identity?

And she was the one who procured the drugs!

After all the events, she had the nerves to leave the crime scene and go to steal from the dead man by withdrawing from his account.

And in addition to the points above:
1. The amount of blood that a man would lose before becoming unconscious and eventually dead is usually much. And a grown up man like Ataga knew the consequence of losing too much blood, so he would have attempted to get help if he was lucid.

2. In the event that he wasn't lucid enough to see the need to get medical help as a result of the supposed drug in his system, it would imply that he wasn't lucid enough to harm her.

A drunk man who is not lucid enough to escape the scene of fight threatening his life cannot be coordinated to engage in a physical brawl.

You can't even spin this!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Captainjack100: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You dont even know the basic story yet you speak!!
No the rehab is for you as you need a professional to assist you hatred and sadist thought. Why did he stop her from leaving the apartment?? Why
He locked the door and hid the key - why ??
Help yourself from girl hate, they haven't done anything to your poor soul
One bolt is definitely loose in your head for believing that girl.
I hope you don't get your share too one day then you'll see for yourself...
Like what the Bleep?. Someone using fake ids to operate and she booked the hotel. Hey do you know the kind of drugs she ordered for?? Like what the hell is wrong with you?? I can't keep on arguing with you but when you faced the tone of a bitch like her or someone close to you. Then you'll there is something called crocodile tears.
She waited for a married man in an hotel to dance right?? And with your claim saying the man locked the door. They got into a brawl and she use knife on him more than two times in the body (you called that defensive right). Man you need rehab. Hell
To top it all. No Remorse nothing and she went ahead to withdraw from his account without telling a soul not until when she was found.... Damn. Can't believe people supporting that lying bitch of a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by fof1: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
God see what broken marriages have caused so many children including me

God Can and Will Deliver You and All, if U excuse not urselves but Pursue ur Life Goals in Peace and in Truth of God's Words. NO EXCUSES,PLS

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by PLAYBOX22: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:
Since the genesis of this incident, I've decided to keep quite but seeing this headline this morning, I've got no other option than to talk.

Your parents sent you to school, you started doing Olosho's business.

If she HAD committed the act successfully, she WOULD HAVE GONE to her Instagram and started posing with different heartbreaking captions.

Well, I don't pray she GETS out of this so that it will be a great lesson for all ladies out there seeking greener pastures and always WANTING to reap where they didn't sow.

Forget the likes... this comment no wise
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Come on
Dont be petty
The Uduak case is still being investigated so don't rafe ahead of yourself.
What the stupid journalist would've done is to publish the autopsy report to certify what the suspect said.
For the current case, its almost heading the same way - media trial with nothing to show for it

Well, I am not a judge to say they can't walk free. If they will eventually do, it's definitely going to be with grey hairs.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by alezzy13: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jackbaur88:
What baffles me is the wife of the murdered man has not spoken even for once

Lol what do you expect her to say? I think she mostly like knew about her husband's sexual dalliances, and like some have alleged, they were already estranged and even planning divorce.

Added to that, she has a blossoming career to face.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=mexxyaaron post=103138221][/quote]

It's easy
It could be on himself (cloth)
Under the mattress or any furniture
If you take your time , you'll find it since it's a rented apartment they were using for the first time

Dont slut shame the poor girl in the frenzy

She said NO!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
So life dey sweet you and you took another person's own without thinking twice.

Wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
alezzy13:

Lol what do you expect her to say? I think she mostly like knew about her husband's sexual dalliances, and like some have alleged, they were already estranged and even planning divorce.

Added to that, she has a blossoming career to face.

I need that lady to speak
We need to know the man she married
Data is needed
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Captainjack100: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You spin the story like a Nigerian police officer.
The victim locked the door and refused her leaving which is rape. He is a former amateur boxer who definitely would attempt to beat her (hence the line where she said he hit her head against the wall) so she defended herself with the knife from the kitchen.
He lost the fight as a fool he is
Wow guy you must be her boyfriend or something.
He locked the door yet after killing him. She couldn't report to a nearby station or tell the security at the hotel. Even if she was like afraid. She couldn't tell her dad when she got home Answer that.
She went ahead to start withdrawing not until the account was blocked. Damn you need some thorough beating so your brain will reset. You're one of the problem Nigeria is facing now as a whole. I know you did campaign for your Darling daddy at the top for the second time and you won't mind if there was a third one.
Have you got into a fight with someone before
If someone died in your hands. Won't you have Remorse at all. And for a girl in that matter...

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Well, I am not a judge to say they can't walk free. If they will eventually do, it's definitely going to be with grey hairs.

No shit
They will even get a bail
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by mysticwarrior(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You spin the story like a Nigerian police officer.
The victim locked the door and refused her leaving which is rape. He is a former amateur boxer who definitely would attempt to beat her (hence the line where she said he hit her head against the wall) so she defended herself with the knife from the kitchen.
He lost the fight as a fool he is
if an amateur boxer hit a 21yr old girl head against a wall wouldn't there be evidence of brusies, or swollen head.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by ajl: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:
Since the genesis of this incident, I've decided to keep quite but seeing this headline this morning, I've got no other option than to talk.

Your parents sent you to school, you started doing Olosho's business.

If she HAD committed the act successfully, she WOULD HAVE GONE to her Instagram and started posing with different heartbreaking captions.

Well, I don't pray she GETS out of this so that it will be a great lesson for all ladies out there seeking greener pastures and always WANTING to reap where they didn't sow.

Even before checking,, I knew this is coming from a female. So, what should the wife of the victim say if you as a stranger made that statement in the last sentence in your comment?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by mysticwarrior(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
tunapawizzy:

In criminal proceedings, this thing u call 'spinning the story' is what lawyers use to establish cases. I am never going to say the man is not a fool BUT all i am saying is if you look at the sequence of events, it is difficult for her to prove the intention wasnt there. Unfortunately things happen that we didnt plan BUT due to circumstances we cannot prove that we didnt plan for those things to happen.
bro you are too intelligent to responding to that retarded fellow.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Erastuslove: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
I see a wicked heart here... Death by hanging may be awaiting you sure because the . murder looks planned and you used his ATM to get his money... You also ran away means. You are not innocent...... May God save men from such misfortune
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by mysticwarrior(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
faithfull18:

And what exactly do you expect her to say Has she not been embarrassed enough?
good response.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by NairalandProf(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
PLAYBOX22:

Forget the likes... this comment no wise
How and why?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by ajl: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mopolchi:
angry But you killed a sugar popsy, the law is clear on this, you will be killed for having killed a sugar popsy!

Do you know what's called manslaughter? Judges usually don't give death penalty for manslaughter. However, her act of withdrawing fund from his account may change that.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Captainjack100:

Wow guy you must be her boyfriend or something.
He locked the door yet after killing him. She couldn't report to a nearby station or tell the security at the hotel. Even if she was like afraid. She couldn't tell her dad when she got home Answer that.
She went ahead to start withdrawing not until the account was blocked. Damn you need some thorough beating so your brain will reset. You're one of the problem Nigeria is facing now as a whole. I know you did campaign for your Darling daddy at the top for the second time and you won't mind if there was a third one.
Have you got into a fight with someone before
If someone died in your hands. Won't you have Remorse at all. And for a girl in that matter...

Dude If the man is your relative say it or the girl dumped you say it.
Recently I have been celebrating cases in US where suspect's cases were hurriedly treated and 30 years the truth was seen. You've passed judgement without checking correctly all because she is a girl. You didnt believe her story all because you have slut shamed her already. We protested tbe SARS because we believed that most of the victims were innocent or framed for what they didn't do yet alot died.
All am doing is pointing out the point missed here and why he didnt just let her go or let her be - the foolishness of most rich guys wouldn't let him be. Humans like you would need this opportunity given to this girl one day!!
I stand with her and she will walk free

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Lazenby007(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
By the time her next menstration starts;that's when she will understand the meaning of freedom.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Emk5556: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
plenitude:

Everyone has a weakness......except you do not love the man...there good men out there who takes good care of their wife and kids but unfortunately cheating becomes their weak point....have works in an hotel before, I can tell you, both men and women cheats a lot
you are correct but guess what; cheating is not a weakness. It is a decision aided by demonic influence. My take is this; if I found out as a man that my wife has been missing for some time and in the course of investigation i find out that she rented an apartment with a younger boy who is responsible for her death, I would not press charges. Do you know why; because if she loved me or cherish the children she wont do that.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by PLAYBOX22: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
kingthreat:
You are an adult. You know what is good and bad. The life of yours you want spared is the same life you denied of an influential man and his loved ones. You are responsible for your actions. One thing I know is that this your beauty you have been using to do shakara, las las na warder warder go chop am free of charge. Desperate murderous stealing whóre of a young woman. My wish is that justice prevails, you are given the ultimate penalty and you hang. Perfect deterrent to evil.

E be like you follow dey the room when e happen ...You dey sound like suspect
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
if an amateur boxer hit a 21yr old girl head against a wall wouldn't there be evidence of brusies, or swollen head.

She admitted injuries and scars
You guys don't listen

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
PLAYBOX22:

E be like you follow dey the room when e happen ...You dey sound like suspect

I suspect people are paid to sing the same song.
They are paid slut shame her
Call for her head and paint false stories

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by tholhusomhie: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Stop deceiving urself, u will die both here on Earth and heaven. Mtchewwww

Why are u playing God? God is merciful and His ways are far from us. If it pleases God she is not going to die both here and there so be it. He still rules in the affairs of men. It's painful she took to prostitution that landed her on this trouble. But what if the family of the dead says they are not interested in the court case. Above all, may God grant them the fortitude to near the loss and may God have mercy on Chidinma. The song says " the vilest offender who truly believes receives a pardon from Jesus that same moment.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
grandlexuz:
What this girl needs at this point is a good lawyer and not interviews with journalists who care next to nothing about her welfare. For the news outlets and bloggers it is all about trending and being the first to report the colour of the bra she wore on the night of the incident..

As a father to a teenage daughter I pity her and wonder at what point drugs could push a 21 year old girl to murder. Afterall fights and disagreement broke out all the time at Hard Drug Smoking Joints and murder is never always the outcome..

If she made payments for the Short Service outlet then she definitely knew it was a night for sex. After all what business has a 21 year old undergraduate got with a 50 year old CEO. Whatever went wrong I doubt self defence was a major factor that led to the CEO's death.

The absence of visible marks on the girls body puts self defence at bay. You cant defend yourself and come out without a black eye or cuts to the body judging a knife was involved. She came out unscathed while the man got three fatal wounds. Me think after the emotional ploy to get the man's pincode her anxiety and motive to kill heightened.

You complain the man doesn't meet your needs nor take care of you. When he hands over his card and pin you say that's not what you want and meant. Went ahead to kill him, cleaned off and left to the ATM to withdraw money for your fees. That she moved on so easily in the face of a gruesome murder is frightening. I think I need to ask my daughter some questions.

I have seen men given a new lease to life by side chicks, I have seen others die young at the hands of their wives; a lady just got the death sentence for slaughtering her husband. I have seen men abandoned by their wives during times of hardship and sickness only for a side chick to step in and make a difference. At such I will not judge Ataga. Just like Abacha he wasn't lucky.

Disturbing though is the news of a 50year old man smoking SK and Loud with a girl young enough to be his daughter..It was not just a side chick relationship but a toxic party that went bad for both parties.

have seen men given a new lease to life by side chicks, I have seen others die young at the hands of their wives; a lady just got the death sentence for slaughtering her husband. I have seen men abandoned by their wives during times of hardship and sickness only for a side chick to step in and make a difference. At such I will not judge Ataga. Just like Abacha he wasn't lucky.....

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
My bro/sis, I understand you but I don't know y I hate anything dat has to do with killing, I always prefer they shul kill them same way. May Almighty God help us not to do mistake that will land us in trouble. Thanks happy Sunday to you
tholhusomhie:

Why are u playing God? God is merciful and His ways are far from us. If it pleases God she is not going to die both here and there so be it. He still rules in the affairs of men. It's painful she took to prostitution that landed her on this trouble. But what if the family of the dead says they are not interested in the court case. Above all, may God grant them the fortitude to near the loss and may God have mercy on Chidinma. The song says " the vilest offender who truly believes receives a pardon from Jesus that same moment.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by ajl: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lamasta:
[/b]
21 year old prostitute is what you called a girl child

Secondly, she was forced to do olosho by who pls I will like to know

You also said she is a victim herself, so what you trying to say is that everyone should go about killing people and stealing their monies because they are victim of bad leaders?

Young man I shame for your reasoning seriously

It's not until people physically kill themselves that we would admit that it's the outcome of bad leaders. Public officials who steal money meant for roads, hospital, and other needed infrastructure are "killing" people indirectly. How about the killing spree by Fulani herdsmen? Is that not the outcome of bad leaders. If the suspect had grown up in a different environment where most ladies don't have to sleep around for money, maybe her sense of dignity would have prevented her from going out with a man that is old enough to be her father. Nigerians are generally victims of the circumstances they found themselves and they are also "suspects" in the mess the country find itself.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Susily(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
pacespot:

I didn't get the account where she booked the hotel for both of them, I thought it was the man that invited her over, can you substantiate on this claim? Regarding why she didn't report to security or her dad, she might have thought she would get away with it without being traced, that is not an evidence to say she killed the man purposely

"She might have thought".....can you see where the problem lies??

The law doesn't care about that, she should have reported to the police or at least her dad or at least anonymously alert people about what happened if she indeed acted on self-defense. Instead she went on a withdrawal spree till the man's account was blocked by the bank

Then she was caught with a fake ID which points to INTENT to commit a Crime and hide one's identity

Pay attention to this latest confession, she is no longer playing the self-defense game but now admitting to the crime and begging for forgiveness

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.