Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal (56045 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by donbachi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
cococandy:

And?
u will be hearing "i go tell my mummy for u"
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
sylve11:

this carries no punch, man. undecided cool
It is the truth. That's all that matters
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by sylve11: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Skepticus:

SA has been growing in matriarchy in recent years. The usually conservative and hyper patriarch Zulus are now lowering their standards to be "woke" and liberal. King Shaka must be rolling in his grave now.

The future would be interesting to watch.

i tell you my brother. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by sanpipita(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
No reasonable person will embrace polyandry, there are limits to some things.

Lol polyandry is the limit but polygamy isn't? y'all will need to make better arguments than this

4 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by falseprophet: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Polygamy....yes.
Polyandry....NO!!!

These women do not need such powers. We are yet to tame them from the monsters they've become. Granting them this will make them gods.

And no one can stand the wrath of a female god .

You mean goddess, Lol
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Gunayo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Lets go there....I find it funny that a man with 4 wives opposes it. Whatever is good for the gander should be ok for the goose. His concern was about the identity of the offspring from such marriages....are his children confused? It should be legalised and everyone should should their struggle. Shikena
The woman should be able to take care of her husbands(sorry wives) and families since she as taking over the role of being a husband.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yep, those happen in other societies but is there any nationality more attached those things than Nigerians? Be honest... Nigerians are synonymous with fraud like Brazilians are to football
other choose to hid their own but in Nigerian we don't hid criminals, we expose and punish them.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
other choose to hid their own but in Nigerian we don't his criminals, we expose and punish them.
lol, what are you even trying to say? grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Kaybae(f): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Lets go there....I find it funny that a man with 4 wives opposes it. Whatever is good for the gander should be ok for the goose. His concern was about the identity of the offspring from such marriages....are his children confused? It should be legalised and everyone should should their struggle. Shikena
God bless you jare, am not in support of it anyway but why is it that men can take more than a wife but it's forbidden for a woman to take more than a husband?
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Panda7(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
**spits on thread sad
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol polyandry is the limit but polygamy isn't? y'all will need to make better arguments than this
Lol I'm very sure you are a female, no need arguing with you, most of you will know the truth but will still follow anything false. if you want to marry many men, no one will stop you, it's your choice. you are still the one that will suffer it because alot of people will look down on you and call you cheap, no be Nigeria you dey again cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by wpadmin: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Shebi Bible don talk am.

No need to be surprised.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
South Africa is very westernized oga, primitiveness is to be found over there in Maiduguru
keep deceiving yourself, by the time your wife start getting married and fvcked by other men then you would know the kind of savage society you came from. You said you don't support it meaning you are already feeling ashamed and embarrassed by your cavemen people.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
South Africa is very westernized oga, primitiveness is to be found over there in Maiduguru
Sharap there! westernized my ass, y'all are westernized and some of you still dress naked in this 21st century. cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
keep deceiving yourself, by the time your wife start getting married and fvcked by other men then you would know the kind of savage society you came from. You said you don't support it meaning you are already feeling ashamed and embarrassed by your cavemen people.
South Africa is westernized. FACT! Maiduguru is primitive FACT!
Where's the deception there? grin

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Panda7(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
monkey south africa, so up till now the zulu race never still get esteem. how can a sane man agree to share a woman even in marriage
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Sharap there! westernized my ass, y'all are westernized and some of you still dress naked in this 21st century. cheesy
didnt expect you to say anything smart. You think wearing those Indian curtians make you superior? grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kaybae:
God bless you jare, am not in support of it anyway but why is it that men can take more than a wife but it's forbidden for a woman to take more than a husband?
Why are you confusing yourself? if you want to be a polyandrist, no one will stop you after all it's your choice, but be ready to take care your husbands and kids too, nonsense. cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
my brother those people are still living in Stone age, just take a look at how their women keep dancing naked on the streets, bush people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Toks2008(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
How will the kids know their dads? Will she be the one to fend for the kids as it is done with polygamy?

Too many questions to ask.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Panda7:
monkey south africa, so up till now the zulu race never still get esteem. how can a sane man agree to share a woman even in marriage
South Africa had these tribes
Xhosa
Swati
Afrikaans
Pedi
Sotho
Ndebele
Venda
Tsonga
San
Ndebele
Zulu
Tswana

How do you know it was the Zulu who came up with this decision?
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
my brother those people are still living in Stone age, just take a look at how their women keep dancing naked on the streets, bush people.
Go to Colombia, Peru etc and see their Amerindian tribes.. they were next to nothing and their societies and countries are westernized and better than yours

You two are illiterates grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
didnt expect you to say anything smart. You think wearing those Indian curtians make you superior? grin
Tell me how you made any sense with your posts too? what I know about south Africans is that y'all are still primitive even after you got your independence from the British, y'all still behave like bush people and it's really saddening and surprising for a country that claimed to be an African giant cheesygrin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Yet te fact remains,SA is the most westernized and industrialized nation on the continent....do you think FIFA will risk hosting their event in a zoo like Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by KosiGee(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2021

“This will destroy African culture. What about the children of those people? How will they know their identity?” asks Mr Mseleku, who stars in a South African reality TV show about his polygamous family.

They will answer their mama name cheesy cheesy cheesy

The future is Female.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Tell me how you made any sense with your posts too? what I know about south Africans is that y'all are still primitive even after you got your independence from the British, y'all still behave like bush people and it's really saddening and surprising for a country that claimed to be an African giant cheesygrin
smh please grin

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Xhosa
Swati
Afrikaans
Pedi
Sotho
Ndebele
Venda
Tsonga
San
Ndebele
Zulu
Tswana

Because Zulus are the most primitive and xenophobic in nature grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Xhosa
Swati
Afrikaans
Pedi
Sotho
Ndebele
Venda
Tsonga
San
Ndebele
Zulu
Tswana

we don't need you to list out all the ethnic groups you have in that your busmen country, and by the way you didn't mention the almighty bushmen Khoisan people, more pictures of the bush men of south Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by sanpipita(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lol I'm very sure you are a female, no need arguing with you, most of you will know the truth but will still follow anything false. if you want to marry many men, no one will stop you, it's your choice. you are still the one that will suffer it because alot of people will look down on you and call you cheap, no be Nigeria you dey again cheesy

Lol I'm not female I'm just trying to understand why polygamy is good but polyandry is bad, you can go ahead and call me more names if you like
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
we don't need you to list out all the ethnic groups you have in that your busmen country, and by the way you didn't mention the almighty bushmen Khoisan people, more pictures of the bush men of south Africa.
yep, one of the world's oldest tribes.

And your point is?

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
The so-called "Bushmen" are called the "San" illiterate. It will help you to read a book once in a while

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.