Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! (39066 Views)

Did Jamb Official Eligibility Checker Told M The Wrong UTME Subject Combination? / What Can I Do Not To Miss Admission This Year With 272 UTME Score? / Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Oshe3084: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2021
Ogbeni no come Esut oo na yahoo boi you go turn for Agbani
Hadle:
Thanks for your comment.
Please what course or institution do you think I should change to.
I searched and found a State University, ESUT, their cut off mark is 180 +, but it's expensive to study in that school.
I really need to get admission this year, because spending another one year at home isn't funny at all.
I don't even know if I should start preparing for the Screening exam or not.

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Hawkler: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Marigold2rock:

God bless you for suggesting school of health tech. I have always told most people that instead of pursuing a degree in microbiology, biochemistry,anatomy and the rest of the supposedly sweet name courses ,with little or no job opportunity in the present Nigerian setting, its better u do med lab tech( not lab science o), health info management, community health and pharm tech in a school of health tech. U will definitely have jobs in health setting compared to the biochem, anatomy and microbiology graduate
Very right some Teaching Hospitals also offer diploma in relate health courses and very lucrative after graduation.

2 Likes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Obakashdee(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Marigold2rock:

God bless you for suggesting school of health tech. I have always told most people that instead of pursuing a degree in microbiology, biochemistry,anatomy and the rest of the supposedly sweet name courses ,with little or no job opportunity in the present Nigerian setting, its better u do med lab tech( not lab science o), health info management, community health and pharm tech in a school of health tech. U will definitely have jobs in health setting compared to the biochem, anatomy and microbiology graduate

Exactly all those sweet name courses and university nonsense have entered deep into peoples head, I’ll rather do dental technology or dental therapy than do all this nonsense biochem where there’s no job, I got to know when I was serving, I’m a physiotherapist and I met school of health tech guys and they opened my eyes infact, I just withdrew my little sister from crop production 200level in lautech to start school of nursing, enough of all these sweet name courses with no future. With this health tech stuff one can even go out of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Austineva2:
Niger state? shocked a state of bandits and Boko Harams. God forbid. I dodgem
how is federal University lokoja in niger state?? Na wa for u. Did u even read the comment at all?
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Map1(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Atleast you have something to show your community leaders what jam you, General Buhari has nothing to show us for his failure, go and join soildier who knows in years come you can become general.

2 Likes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Obakashdee(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Hawkler:

Very right some Teaching Hospitals also offer diploma in relate health courses and very lucrative after graduation.

Exactly
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by mrclassic01(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Wen we told u guyz to study very well for your jamb u were busy watching Selina tested.
Naw jamb don put am for una body woto woto
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Obakashdee(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Gab25:
Come to Madonna they accept all..but na suffer Sha..but be ready to obey all the rules and regulations

You go pay his school fees
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by hybridblood07(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2021
While seeking for admission, please look for a skill to learn before gaining admission. A skill that you can use to earn something for yourself while in school or a skill that will be useful for future purpose. Thanks
Hadle:
Good Morning to you all!

I wrote Jamb this year and was expecting more score, but I was surprised when I scored 188.
Seriously, it seems like there's mass failure in Jamb this year (and everyone is complaining of getting the score that they weren't expecting at all).

Maybe Jamb intentionally set it up because there are other pending admissions for Jamb to attend to. Maybe they cut off a certain mark from everyone's total score. But I'm not so sure about that, I'm now looking for ways to get admission with my current result.

My course is Computer Engineering. Please what should I do, I want to enter school soon, the thought of staying at home for another one year terrifies me. I don't know what to do now.

Is there any chance that I will get admission this year at all?

Please help me move this to the Front-Page, thanks.
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by shiffynaani(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2021
JosephXavier:
The result of recent JAMB examination is a true reflection of the quality of education in Nigeria

Quality of education has really detoriarated and with the recent hardship and challenges the country is facing, how can one really focus on studying when your parents always drum it into your ear everyday that the economy is biting hard

So many young Nigerians have resorted to self help by trying to focus on sustaining themselves financially through legal or illegal means
God! Seems you just understand what is happening in my home

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by MUTERIKA(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Federal university lokoja is set to admit massive students provided they score at least 180 in Jamb, and participate in the school screening exercise.
na my school be that o. I am an ALUMNI, going with the expansion and creation of new depts, yes, but it would still be competitive.

2 Likes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Drixlee: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Renforce:
Wen una go com online dey cum abuse una Papa mates instead of to face una book... Na d end result be this
You no get sense
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Misternas89(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Can you help out with that?

Where insecurity is the order of the day? Me that I'm the only child. God forbid bad thing.
You no wan go lokoja but you sabi all ashawo joints. SMH for you walai, and by the way most of una go dey do like boss on here not knowing jamb still dey Jam level na him most of una dey. Olohun nbe oo

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by OneKinGuy(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2021
do change of Institution to your State of origin University.
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by MUTERIKA(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Where insecurity is the order of the day? Me that I'm the only child. God forbid bad thing.
imagine someone that asked advise,saying this! kpele o, only child. No be FUL i, an only son went and graduated from? Besides, someone from SE, SS and SW saying insecurity is rampant in KOGI. E get as e be sha undecided
thatsleepboy1:

imagine someone that asked advise,saying this! kpele o, only child. No be FUL i, an only son went and graduated from? Besides, someone from SE, SS and SW saying insecurity is rampant in KOGI. E get as e be sha
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Godwin25king: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Those Northern universities will accept
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Misternas89(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2021
RandomG:
Hi guys please I need financial support concerning my academic I'm suppose to be in school by now but I can't because my parents can't afford to sponsor me now please this really mean alot to me I'll appreciate any amount cry
And you registered on nairaland june 13, 2021. You must be a big fool nigga....pun intended massively.

2 Likes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2021
santos123:
Esut will give you admission. Or you change your institution to schools in northern side.
Stay there and be deceiving yourself with the "schools in northern side mindset" let him change and receive the shock of his life because even sweeping and gathering he won't get

3 Likes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by thatsleepboy1: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2021
MUTERIKA:
imagine someone that asked advise,saying this! kpele o, only child. No be FUL i, an only son went and graduated from? Besides, someone from SE, SS and SW saying insecurity is rampant in KOGI. E get as e be sha

I was talking about the north and not KOGI sir. Pls can FUL accept 180 for statistics and some science related cources like microbiology, ind. Chem/Phy etc and do they do post UTME or just screening?

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Austinbiggy(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2021
I score 170 and I apply in convenant university but am really scared if am going to be admitted in the school

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by ParkleElegant: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Hadle:
Thanks for your comment.
Please what course or institution do you think I should change to.
I searched and found a State University, ESUT, their cut off mark is 180 +, but it's expensive to study in that school.
I really need to get admission this year, because spending another one year at home isn't funny at all.
I don't even know if I should start preparing for the Screening exam or not.

My dear u can get admission into school, u don't need to change ur course... U either apply for JUPEB or IJMB it a program for 7month highest,ones u pass d exam, u re being given admission into year 2 with ur own mate... So u HV nothing to loose
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Misternas89(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Austineva2:
Niger state? shocked a state of bandits and Boko Harams. God forbid. I dodgem
Austin are you Fvcking serious Lokoja is in Niger state?? What’s happening to these generation for God’s sake undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by MUTERIKA(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I was talking about the north and not KOGI sir. Pls can FUL accept 180 for statistics and some science related cources like microbiology, ind. Chem/Phy etc and do they do post UTME or just screening?
There is PUTME. On the issue of score, FUL follows JAMB cut-off marks. Likewise, each course has it's own cut-off. search for SULYMAN ABU SUFIYAN on facebook, he is a sure plug,to recent happenings in the school.

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by MUTERIKA(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

Stay there and be deceiving yourself with the "schools in northern side mindset" let him change and receive the shock of his life because even sweeping and gathering he won't get
SOUTHERNERS live in a world of their own. A friend of mine scored 230+ in JAMB some 5 years back and UDUS no gree am MED and SURGERY.

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by hustla(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hadle:
Good Morning to you all!

I wrote Jamb this year and was expecting more score, but I was surprised when I scored 188.
Seriously, it seems like there's mass failure in Jamb this year (and everyone is complaining of getting the score that they weren't expecting at all).

Maybe Jamb intentionally set it up because there are other pending admissions for Jamb to attend to. Maybe they cut off a certain mark from everyone's total score. But I'm not so sure about that, I'm now looking for ways to get admission with my current result.

My course is Computer Engineering. Please what should I do, I want to enter school soon, the thought of staying at home for another one year terrifies me. I don't know what to do now.

Too many maybes

Baba accept the failure with your full chest and try again
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by MUTERIKA(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Misternas89:

Austin are you Fvcking serious Lokoja is in Niger state?? What’s happening to these generation for God’s sake undecided cry
A LOT is wrong o. I literally had to tell someone last FRIDAY the capital of KWARA state. AND guess what, she is a teacher.

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by MUTERIKA(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
undecided cry
hustla:

Too many maybes

hustla:

Too many maybes

hustla:

Too many maybes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by mosesakin1: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hadle:
Good Morning to you all!

you can choose KWASU ur admission is sure with the score but they might change your course.

2 Likes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Naxomoluabi1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na wetin you score them give you. Which one be mass failure nonsense to justify yourself
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by JosephXavier: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
shiffynaani:
God! Seems you just understand what is happening in my home

Our own time, things were difficult but that can't be compared to what is obtainable currently

I can't blame anybody that resorts to self help because you don't know what their options were at that moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture / Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.