Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land (32230 Views)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Gjmff: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
True

2 Likes

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by ThatFairGuy1: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
We'll see who hunger will wire, may be we or wailers, lazy asss Nigeria youths who have nothing doing other than gossiping on social media, let's wait and see cheesy

Or is it Dem manna who left nairaland for a while THEN to cultivate land while you lots are still here WAILING.

No go carry owe and Cutlass, dey there dey blame imaginary Buhari, hunger go wire that your mouth well.
nairanaira12:
Dear zombies, please don't worry. The hunger will never reach you. Buhari has provided a special market where you and your family members can buy foods cheaply. Only Wailers will experience the hunger.

So, you can continue in your Zombified way of life. Nothing do you.

Monogamy, sirjamo the hypocrite, madridguy, mannabbgrills, letthrmsay, thatfairguy1, seunmsg, johnmartus, take note.
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by madridsta007(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

An editorial with solution proffering.. This is the kind of an editorial Nigeria media should focus on not all this blame game.

Nice one

We like English language.

Solution proferring to the dumb ears of the Nigerian regime which was actually elected to profer solutions.
The black man sha grin
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by rejoice4eva(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

An editorial with solution proffering.. This is the kind of an editorial Nigeria media should focus on not all this blame game.

Nice one
As if they listen to anyone.
How many solutions have been offered the Pharaohs in power, that they have wickedly and proudly rejected and condemned every good line of reasons.

1 Like

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I can see that you're very stupid and useless fellow. Nonetity guy
you are the stupid and foolish fool who thinks everything is about money cos ur favorite party no win.... Dan iska kowai
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Eriggs:

I pray say one day, dem MANNA matter no go make u press for for road enter under dangote truck, dis ur crying and wailing everyday to dem MANNA truth should become a cause of concern for ur people at home truly. What an obsession. Better get busy with life and do something to make ya mama proud of u instead of 24/7 trolling

Lol...have you also told him to get busy and face his dead chicken business instead of spewing hatred for his fellow idiotic wailers? I can see how stupid you feel after that post...lol...imagine how they celebrated that news when idiots around are already buying data at that price. Really how do you feel about it? Lol...mumu

2 Likes

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by nairanaira12: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
We'll see who hunger will wire, may be we or wailers, lazy asss Nigeria youths who have nothing doing other than gossiping on social media, let's wait and see cheesy

Or is it Dem manna who left nairaland for a while THEN to cultivate land while you lots are still here WAILING.

No go carry owe and Cutlass, dey there dey blame imaginary Buhari, hunger go wire that your mouth well.

You are right jo. they should cultivate land so that Fulani herdsmen can find something fresh to feed their cows with.

You zombie and wailers will buy things from the same market. You will both buy rice paint rubber for 5k.

The sellers won't care if you are a zombie or wailer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Abikeade11(f): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
There is indeed hunger in the country, spaghetti is now 300naira per one, price of commodities are changing drastically in the market.
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by eeetuk(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
"Niger State Governor, Abubakar Bello, recently warned of imminent famine in the agrarian state. He said, “Bandits have forced us to change our way of life in Niger State; they stopped our children from going to school, stopped us from travelling on our roads, stopped farmers from going to the farms…”

Who is to be blamed here?

President Buhari is not a person to be blamed here. The person responsible for safety of citizens in any nigerian state is the state governor. The 1978 land act laws in Nigeria made it clear that the state governor has the sole authority to determine who should reside in their state.

And, I can't think of any thing nigerian state governors have done to prevent criminals from taking over their states.

State governors in Nigeria should recruit security personnel in their states to evict bandits. That is a good strategy to wipeout all those criminals in Nigeria

Finally, I want to ask all Nigerian states governors to stop being crying babies. Create and engage in some innovative ways to wipeout criminals in your state.
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
The situation is worrisome, people are willing to go back to farm but are afraid to enter farm because of herdsmen.
thousands of farmers have been killed in their silently here in Taraba state.
just recently, thousands of Tiv, who are the major farmers here were displayed from their settlement in Gaso, Donga and some part of Wukari local government areas by Fulani herdsmen and their farm (both yam, maize, rice, etc) taken over by cows.
it will be very difficult for God to forgive buhari for this hardship he plugged the country into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Kingstanding: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
you are the stupid and foolish fool who thinks everything is about money cos ur favorite party no win.... Dan iska kowai
. You're a mad man, what is my business with political party? I reside in UK and by virtue of everything I give glory to Almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Dashlish12: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Seeeker:

Bro, me too ate cocoGhana last in 2001 while visiting my Baptist High School friends in Iwo that year. My friends would simply say, "guy, we are going hunting for cocoGhana". That thing is sweet. I don't know why it's not sold in the markets.
it aint sold Probably because it few and it an hunted fast tuber to cook and since no one can rightly claim ownership of the cocoyam; i guess it automatically make it an endanger tuber hence going extinction

2 Likes

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Punch the wailing newspaper!

They have lost their mojo.
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by AAAntz: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
artificial poverty and corruption induced hunger

money budgeted for millions embezzled by one person

you said we should go and farm

yhen your fellow cattle herdsmen came and ate everything

WHY WONT THERE BE HUNGER?

like some clerics said in 2015 every body was shouting buhari buhari

instead of turning to GOD to help us

now see wetin buhari don cause

buhari BRINGING UNNECESSARY SUFFERING AMONG RESPECTED INDIVIDUALS

#MAYGODSAVEUSALL
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by tellmemore15: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
This is big very big indeed, but the lovers of buhari will still shout hate speech.

We warned you people then about this man, we warned aggressively but you wouldn't listen. See where Una too know has landed us.

Op please keep this at the front page throughout this week.
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by ThatFairGuy1: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
No go farm, dey there dey zuzu. Dem tell u sey nah all plots HERDERS dey encroach? Dey there, u go soon Understand
nairanaira12:

You are right jo. they should cultivate land so that Fulani herdsmen can find something fresh to feed their cows with.

You zombie and wailers will buy things from the same market. You will both buy rice paint rubber for 5k.

The sellers won't care if you are a zombie or wailer cheesy
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by nairanaira12: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
No go farm, dey there dey zuzu. Dem tell u sey nah all plots HERDERS dey encroach? Dey there, u go soon Understand

Lolz.

Ọ̀dẹ̀, afofungbemu. cheesy

Those who are farming, hasn't Herdsmen destroyed their farms?

Do you know jow many farmers were displaced from.their farms in Nasarawa a week or two ago? Over 40,000 farmers.

Do you know how many farmers were murdered in Igangan by Fulani herdsmen about two weeks ago? Over 20 farmers.

When the famine comes, both you and your family will suffer it. grin

Support for Buhari will not save you from famine. When hunger hit you hard, no one will tell you that you have wasted your destiny for the past 6 years. grin

Zombie!!! cheesy
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by ThatFairGuy1: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
I don't know you're this uncouth, Ori e ti gbale. Swerve off my mention
nairanaira12:

Lolz.

Ọ̀dẹ̀, afofungbemu. cheesy

Those who are farming, hasn't Herdsmen destroyed their farms?

Do you know jow many farmers were displaced from.their farms in Nasarawa a week or two ago? Over 40,000 farmers.

Do you know how many farmers were murdered in Igangan by Fulani herdsmen about two weeks ago? Over 20 farmers.

When the famine comes, both you and your family will suffer it. grin

Support for Buhari will not save you from famine. When hunger hit you hard, no one will tell you that you have wasted your destiny for the past 6 years. grin

Zombie!!! cheesy
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Borno population 5.98m (2016)
Now that iswap and Boko Haram don unite nkor. Na wa for waec o
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kingstanding:
. You're a mad man, what is my business with political party? I reside in UK and by virtue of everything I give glory to Almighty God.
then face the UK there and stop saying rubbish like an idiot that you are
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by nairanaira12: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I don't know you're this uncouth, Ori e ti gbale. Swerve off my mention

Ọ̀dẹ̀ Zombie.

Buhari and his Fulani brothers have handed us famine.. Either you like it or not, you and your family will experience the famine.

Supporting buhari will not save you from this reality of buhari's presidency.

Afofungbemu, òpònú ayíràdà grin
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=Evolutionlove post=103135587]

We are In the same Category. I recently sent a Token to a family of four on here. Meanwhile welcome to realities of Shiiithole.....[/quote

Is there hope?
Nigérians has become soooo wicked and heartless as a result of the current situation.
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Toks2008:

This is why I have strong empathy for people struggling to survive... I have passed that road before and I know that nobody is happy to beg for money no matter their real motive.

I pray that Heaven provides for all the needy in Jesus name.

Guy, it's crazzzzyyyyy
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mustiboy:

There's hunger in the land, brother.

There's this woman who owns a provision store right in front of my house, and, just recently, I noticed how empty her shop is now. Like there's nothing to buy from that shop anymore. She just sweeps and open the shop with nothing to sell.

When I asked my mum what happened, she said the woman was feeding her kids with what she sells, and her husband is not helping. It's just so sad.

Now that they've eaten everything in the shop with nothing left to sell, how will they survive?

Too bad.
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Kingstanding: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
then face the UK there and stop saying rubbish like an idiot that you are
. It's your father and your entire generation you are talking too. Na hunger go kill you for naija.
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kingstanding:
. It's your father and your entire generation you are talking too. Na hunger go kill you for naija.
your generation including the unborn ones are infested with stupidity and foolishness... You ll die a useless death fool
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kingstanding:
grin e pain am wella son of an idiotic witch... Useless fool... Compound animal... Akuya kowai
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=Pharaoh4rin post=103147749][/quote]

Lol Hope?? Your guess Is as good as mine. Best thing Is to leave the shiiiithole for the Zombies and their Oppressors.....

1 Like

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Wapchrist1(m): 5:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Plut01:

She doesn't seem intelligent to you or she is just not as outspoken as you want? Let start from there before you use your view of what life should be to judge your sister.

Her physics Master told me she is not doing well that he was shock she made that score in Jamb . I dont want to waste my problem is beta i used the money train her for skills and uaed the remaining one open the skill for her .

1 Like

Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by samunaka: 6:44am On Jun 28, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Editorial/There-is-looming-hunger-in-the-land
Of course there is always no food for the lazy man, right now am on my way to my 1 acre farm, am not part of your doomsday prediction and voodoo statistics
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by Abdulhakeehm: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by WilliamsCOD(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Sorry I made a mistake in the number, but is now updated!
Roysnickz:

But the number is not registered on WhatsApp boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.