Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,512 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Exclusive: I Don’t Want To Die, Alleged Killer Of Super TV CEO Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exclusive: I Don’t Want To Die, Alleged Killer Of Super TV CEO Cries Out (482 Views)

Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Exclusive: I Don’t Want To Die, Alleged Killer Of Super TV CEO Cries Out by Karlman: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Exclusive: I don’t want to die, alleged killer of Super TV CEO cries out

…begs late Ataga’s family for forgiveness, speaks on drug use, childhood

With investigation still ongoing into the circumstances surrounding the death of the Chief Executive Officer, Super TV, Usifo Ataga, the prime suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu, during an exclusive interview with Sunday PUNCH on Saturday, said she doesn’t want to die over the case.

Amid cries, the University of Lagos undergraduate said, “I regret killing Mr Ataga. I don’t know what my future holds but I don’t want to die. Please, I don’t want to die because of this case. I have not killed before.

“I was just trying to comport myself to answer questions during the parade and not that I am not showing remorse. I totally regretted everything I did and I am sorry. Mr Ataga’s family, I am deeply sorry for what I did. If I had my life back, I wouldn’t do anything like that. I am deeply sorry and I hope you forgive me.”

Chidinma and Ataga reportedly lodged in a service apartment in the Lekki area of Lagos State and the corpse of the latter was discovered the next day in the room and the former fled, thus raising suspicion of her complicity in his death.

The police said they went after her and tracked her down at her father’s Alagomeji, Yaba residence.

Upon her arrest, Chidinma attributed her action to the influence of hard drugs and alcohol.

Source;https://punchng.com/exclusive-i-dont-want-to-die-alleged-killer-of-super-tv-ceo-cries-out/

Re: Exclusive: I Don’t Want To Die, Alleged Killer Of Super TV CEO Cries Out by echesilver: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Karlman:
Exclusive: I don’t want to die, alleged killer of Super TV CEO cries out

…begs late Ataga’s family for forgiveness, speaks on drug use, childhood

With investigation still ongoing into the circumstances surrounding the death of the Chief Executive Officer, Super TV, Usifo Ataga, the prime suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu, during an exclusive interview with Sunday PUNCH on Saturday, said she doesn’t want to die over the case.

Amid cries, the University of Lagos undergraduate said, “I regret killing Mr Ataga. I don’t know what my future holds but I don’t want to die. Please, I don’t want to die because of this case. I have not killed before.

“I was just trying to comport myself to answer questions during the parade and not that I am not showing remorse. I totally regretted everything I did and I am sorry. Mr Ataga’s family, I am deeply sorry for what I did. If I had my life back, I wouldn’t do anything like that. I am deeply sorry and I hope you forgive me.”

Chidinma and Ataga reportedly lodged in a service apartment in the Lekki area of Lagos State and the corpse of the latter was discovered the next day in the room and the former fled, thus raising suspicion of her complicity in his death.

The police said they went after her and tracked her down at her father’s Alagomeji, Yaba residence.

Upon her arrest, Chidinma attributed her action to the influence of hard drugs and alcohol.

Source;https://punchng.com/exclusive-i-dont-want-to-die-alleged-killer-of-super-tv-ceo-cries-out/
Re: Exclusive: I Don’t Want To Die, Alleged Killer Of Super TV CEO Cries Out by Karlman: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Exclusive: I Don’t Want To Die, Alleged Killer Of Super TV CEO Cries Out by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2021

(1)

Brazilian ‘bitcoin King ‘ Arrested For Involvement In Alleged $300 Million Fraud / Four Members Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Bayelsa / Why Can’t I Upload Video On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.