Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

"I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode (3966 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Nigerian politician, lawyer, and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the killing of Micheal Usifo Ataga, the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, stating he was murdered in cold blood.

The outstanding politician stated this in a series of tweets he shared via his official Twitter page.

According to him, the fact that Mr Usifo went to a hotel to sleep with a 21-year-old woman does not mean he deserved what happened to him.

He stressed that Mr Usifo was slaughtered and gutted like a barbecue pig in an abattoir, and his blood was drained simply because he has a high libido and weakness for women.

He wrote;

"Mr. Usifo Ataga was butchered in cold blood. The fact that he went to a hotel to sleep with a 21 year old woman does not mean he deserves to be butchered. He was slaughtered and gutted like a barbecue pig in an abbatoir and his blood was drained simply because he has a high libido and a weakness for women. Some people are now trying to rationalise his murder and justify it and they are claiming that he "deserved what he got!" This is utterly shameful

"This man was BUTCHERED in cold-blood by a cowardly, worthless, dangerous, conflicted, psychotic, drug-crazed, sociopathic, psychopathic, predatory, wicked, heartless prostitute & monstrous sex maniac who stole his money after cutting his throat and slicing open his stomach.

"She watched him die slowly and probably enjoyed every...READ MORE

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by MadamVanessa(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2021
I am not justifying what Chidinma did, but i always try to justified people shortcomings, no matter how unjustifiable it may be, knowing very well there must be a reason for every action.

Chidinma, have her reasons for murdering the said CEO, and her reasons maybe good enough.

FFK should keep quiet and continue frolicking with failure Yahaya Bello.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Simplyleo: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2021
I repeat, I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did.  undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.  cheesy

She simply acted according to her indoctrination.  angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by anselm791(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2021
Did he deserve to die? Of course not.
Does she deserve to burn in hell? Hell yeah!
so what is all these grammar he blowing for? Nobody is fighting him na?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by 360degreess(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Then FFK you too deserved to be in hell for being a looter during last administration..make I hear word abeg.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by illicit(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Because the girl is not fair in complexion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by PrinceOfLagos: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
I repeat, I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did.  undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.  cheesy

Guy, Pretend like you've got a working brain na

15 Likes

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Okpotokpo: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Lol ffk the minister of women affairs dey fear.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Freestainworld(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2021
This man will just be blowing Grammer anyhow, if chidimma open leg for him now, he will jump inside forgetting she is a murderer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Tinubuadvocate: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2021
This man was BUTCHERED in cold-blood by a cowardly, worthless, dangerous, conflicted, psychotic, drug-crazed, sociopathic, psychopathic, predatory, wicked, heartless prostitute & monstrous sex maniac who stole his money after cutting his throat and slicing open his stomach all these name is for chlidma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by DWJOBScom(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
The man got what he bargained for. He had great confidence as a former amateur boxer that nothing would happen to him so he locked the door to stop her from leaving.
Note she was running from his obsession with forceful sex which could be called RAPE!!.
HE should have let her go!! #istandwithchidinma

Someone please make sure she stops talking

A stupid man in the name of sex and obsession would sell his family or anything for it. All the girl asked for was ask how am doing not sex all the time or money - she sort a friend in him but found a wolf.

She defended herself

If only she didnt take the money!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Savedday: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Ojiofor: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
FFK be like,this thing fit happen to me o,it could have been me o grin
The reason why he is taking it so personal.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by DWJOBScom(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ojiofor:
FFK be like,this thing fit happen to me o,it could have been me o grin
The reason why he is taking it so personal.

No mind am
Running after anything on skirt

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Ojiofor: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

No mind am
Running after anything on skirt

He go come dey look that small girl he keep for house with one kan eye now more especially anytime the babe enter kitchen,FFK go shout wetin you dey look for that kitchen? grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by KosiGee(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

The worst Nairalander and the most mentally disturbed person on this platform should go to you.

You are not just miserable but also full of rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by DWJOBScom(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

He go come dey look that small girl he keep for house with one kan eye now more especially anytime the babe enter kitchen,FFK go shout wetin you dey look for that kitchen? grin grin

grin grin grin

Dude calm down na

1 Like

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by IgweOfNnewi: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by richmond500: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Every politician is masturbating on chidinma's case, shebi we have swept that Akwai Ibom murders case cos it has political backup.

FFK, is a goat
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Ojiofor: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

grin grin grin

Dude calm down na

grin
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Ayed44: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:
The man got what he bargained for. He had great confidence as a former amateur boxer that nothing would happen to him so he locked the door to stop her from leaving.
Note she was running from his obsession with forceful sex which could be called RAPE!!.

Someone please make sure she stops talking

A stupid man in the name of sex and obsession would sell his family or anything for it. All the girl asked for was ask how am doing not sex all the time or money - she sort a friend in him but found a wolf.

She defended herself

If only she didnt take the money!!!
Are u an eyewitness?
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Realtalk20: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

I can't speak for the girl but I prefer a southerner over a northerner who are made to believe their sole aim in life is to beg steal cheat and terrorism grin
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by ogmask: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I am not justifying what Chidinma did, but i always try to justified people shortcomings, no matter how unjustifiable it may be, knowing very well there must be a reason for every action.

Chidinma, have her reasons for murdering the said CEO, and her reasons maybe good enough.

Many are mad but few are roaming the street... Anti stfu nor be by force to comment... Dullness smelling like pizza

2 Likes

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by RenaissanceGuy: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You sound very bitter. I hope you know that it's f00lishness of the highest order to rejoice about another person's death, because no one has a guarantee of tomorrow.
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
fear people that answer ojukwu.... same way odumegwu ojukwu betrayed Adaka Boro and slaughter 150 Ijaw young men...

infact fear any person person with yam legs..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by KingsCity: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
The 21 year girl is almost just a minor and the CEO ought to have known better

FFK is only defending his constituency. He and the dead man are partners in women things
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by pricklewane: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
But fools like you should be allowed to air your opinion either silly senseless or foolish but FFK should not hare his own opinion.

And you likely claim you are not a foolish soul with my narration above ?! Who then is a fool.

MadamVanessa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Khd95(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
As a man, if you can control ur sexual desire and not run after everything in skirt, you have already solved %95 of your life problems

And also, as a guy man, watch how you lodge girls in hotels or at home over nights, there are plentier chidinmas out there, and these girls are moving wildly now.

This CEO for still dey alive dey enjoy his billions, if he had just masturbated that day and sleep off...sorry sir no rip for you, you don't carry a viper in your palms and expect I not to sting you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by superCleanworks(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Peter Obi and Lagos LP Candidate Sleeping in the Airport / Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide / 'Attack On The Nation Newspaper’s Vehicle Was Aimed At Gov Sylva'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.