Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Never Insulted Buhari, I Commended His Success – Gov Ortom (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Insulted Buhari, I Commended His Success – Gov Ortom (video) (223 Views)

Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Insulted Buhari, I Commended His Success – Gov Ortom (video) by gistsmill04: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Despite a public spat with President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has stated that he has never insulted him. He made this known in filmed press statement to make it clear to critics.

Some Nigerians misinterpreted the governor’s criticism of the president over the security situation in his state, according to a 24-second video shared on his official Facebook page on Sunday morning.

He criticizes the president to ensure that his administration succeeds, according to him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnsc7FFAm6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

“Sometimes I comment about the president, and some dumb individuals thought I was criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari,” he remarked.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/i-never-insulted-buhari-commended-his-success-gov-ortom-video.html

Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, I Commended His Success – Gov Ortom (video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
People are afraid to insult the number one public servant in the country.

Well, here goes, Buhari, iyalaya e.

Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, I Commended His Success – Gov Ortom (video) by Commentor: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
^ anonymous forum insult.

Mtcheew!
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, I Commended His Success – Gov Ortom (video) by PAWG(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, I Commended His Success – Gov Ortom (video) by colorsofrainbow: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ortom will always be Ortom grin
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, I Commended His Success – Gov Ortom (video) by Omoslim26: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ortom no fear I know se them go use efcc threaten you but if your hands are clean no shake,abi your hands dirty??��

Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, I Commended His Success – Gov Ortom (video) by ComrdDRS1: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Saying the truth is never an insult..... Ortomatic has over the years speaking the truth how it is and to me and any other sensible and reasonable person here that is not an insult.....
kiss the truth those of you that may ignorantly want to cut his neck. As a man of truth he will always say it anytime any day....

(1) (Reply)

Even Governemt Websites Have Improved Under Buhari's Administration / Face of Coward / Edozie Njoku Emerges Another APGA Flagbearer For Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.