Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath (2879 Views)

What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics) / Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Splinz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
calebbintus:

Get a Hebrew Bible for the answer to your question

Assuming someone who knows nothing about Hebrew heard Yeshua from you for the first time, asked you what Yeshua means, this will be your response? Like seriously?

calebbintus:

Merely using your head you will know Yeshua and Jesus are English Alphabets. And are two different names. You can check the way Yeshua is written in Hebrew.

Interesting. So you know Yeshua is an English alphabet? How come you didn't write it in Hebrew? Don't you think by writing it in English, the name has been corrupted?

What a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splinz:

Assuming someone who knows nothing about Hebrew heard Yeshua from you for the first time, asked you what Yeshua means, this will be your response? Like seriously?

Interesting. So you know Yeshua is an English alphabet? How come you didn't write it in Hebrew? Don't you think by writing it in English, the name has been corrupted?

What a joke.

The real Joke is you. Worshipping the False god you were warned about in 2Thess 2:4. The question is not that you are making a mistake. You are Worshipping a greek diety whose ways are totally strange to the true God. There are 2 divides and you are on the terrible other end. Which you will realise too late. You all were recently served warnings, Your GOs dying, children at once, you don't know that the rain that destroyed the world in 40 days, on the first day its like a normal rain till day 3 5 6 and it starts getting serious. Once Judgement start its over any end you are. Just like the 5 foolish virgins, it's too late when you have the truth. The Isrealites were judged while alive & walked the wilderness without solution. So better pray Judgement has not started. My Response is you get a Jewish Bible its on playstore. I'm not going to feed you a basic truth.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
calebbintus:

You don't know anything. Even till date, with the popularity of English and the Persecution & Destruction(Holocaust) Isreal have suffered, their official language is Hebrew. *You think they are like you that easily lose your Ancestry and Identity. If you believe the Hebrew God who came to Isreal, have Jewish Disciples will make them write in Greek, A scriptures even is Own people will have to read then you are deluded like your fore fathers.

Leave these people. The happening of events this endtime will help them understand. They don't know that the Powers that be control everything in this world even their Religion. A wicked woman stole the true ways of the Hebrews and corrupted it into 3 (Chrislamjew). That's what the Messiah was talking about here (Matthew 13:33). The true way was corrupted into the 3 Religion above by a wicked woman. Google stand no chance in what the Hebrews knew that was hidden from them. They will never understand. Mind control.

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Splinz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
calebbintus:

The real Joke is you. Worshipping the False God. You were warned about in 2Thess 2:4. The question is not that you are making a mistake. You are Worshipping a Greek diety.

Is "God" an English or Hebrew word? When will you start writing in Hebrew?

Apparently, you have much learning to do.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splinz:

What a joke.

And let me tell you a truth you don't know. God does his things Once. The Great Commission given to the Apostles(Spreading the Good news to the world) was completed far back in the bible era as confirmed in Colossians 1:5-6. But your fore fathers refused to listen. Only to receive the message of the Anti Christ spread by force & Voilence(Colonisation etc) causing the falling away in 2 Thess 2:3. And its all in prophecy. So the hammer will land, if it has not started already. You should also get the Book of Enoch referred to in Jude: 14. As see what Enoch said about this Generation. "One of many deeds, but ALL IS APOSTASY" You had better find the truth if hopefully its not too late.

THAT DAY SHALL NOT COME UNLESS THERE BE A FALLING AWAY FIRST 2Thess 2:3. That's the Criteria for 2nd Coming and Congratulations on fulfilling it.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Splinz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
calebbintus:

And let me tell you a truth you don't know. God does is things Once. The Great Commission given to the Apostles(Spreading the Good news to the world) was completed far back in the bible era as confirmed in Colossians 1:5-6. But your fore fathers refused to listen. Only to receive the message of the Anti Christ spread by force & Voilence(Colonisation etc) causing the falling away in 2 Thess 2:3. And its all in prophecy. So the hammer will land, if it has not started already

You don't even know the basics like names, is it prophecy you know?

Such a funny guy.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
bobestman:

Leave these people. The happening of events this endtime will help them understand. They don't know that the Powers that be control everything in this world even their Religion. A wicked woman stole the true ways of the Hebrews and corrupted it into 3 (Chrislamjew). That's what the Messiah was talking about here (Matthew 13:33). The true way was corrupted into the 3 Religion above by a wicked woman. Google stand no chance in what the Hebrews knew that was hidden from them. They will never understand. Mind control.

Their case is something else. I feel for them alot because I was once like them. I really feel for them. Coming out is not easy. They are trapped in a net of a dangerous being.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splinz:

You don't even know the basics like names, is it prophecy you know?

Such a funny guy.

Congratulation on fulfilling Prophecy. If its about Knowledge trust me you don't have it. I just need to give you the basic requirement. You don't know anything at all trust me.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Splinz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
calebbintus:

Congratulation on fulfilling Prophecy. If its about Knowledge trust me you don't mind. I just need to give you the basic requirement.

Piece of advice; read!
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splinz:

Piece of advice; read!

Like I said. Pray its not too late for you.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Splinz(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
calebbintus:

Like I said. Pray its not too late for you.

The Hebrew man of NairaLand. When will you teach me the meaning of Yeshua in Hebrew? But I don't know Hebrew, does it mean I am condemned? smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splinz:

The Hebrew man of NairaLand. When will you teach me the meaning of Yeshua in Hebrew? But I don't know Hebrew, does it mean I am condemned? smiley

Not just you, even your family and friends that you should help. May their blood not tell on you coz have shared you the truth. Keep being full of unbelief. If only there was still time, you will have taught your children the same error and they will never know you once heard the truth but you led yourself & them in extension astray. Ronu
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
No tribe or language is Supreme we are all equal
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Splinz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
calebbintus:

Not just you, even your family and friends that you should help. May their blood not tell on you coz have shared you the truth. Keep being full of unbelief. If only there was still time, you will have taught your children the same error and they will never know you once heard the truth but you led yourself & them in extension astray. Ronu

And this truth lie is according to the book of Caleb, the Hebrew man of NairaLand.

Do you also pray to God in Hebrew? Obviously, you're also suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Betscoreodds: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
bobestman:

Do you know the origin of the name God?
What's the difference between God and god?
Just follow what works for you cos you won't understand
tell me the origin
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Betscoreodds:
tell me the origin
Just forget it.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2021
bobestman:

Just forget it.

Why do you run from teaching people what you believe
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Why do you run from teaching people what you believe
When the Teacher comes, you all will understand (Isaiah 30:20). For now it will not make any sense to you.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
bobestman:

When the Teacher comes, you all will understand (Isaiah 30:20). For now it will not make any sense to you.

False doctrine don't make sense to me so yes you are correct
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

False doctrine don't make sense to me so yes you are correct
Ok
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Nancy2020(f): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2021
bobestman:

Do you know the origin of the name God?
What's the difference between God and god?
Just follow what works for you cos you won't understand
what is the origin of the name God.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Betscoreodds: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2021
bobestman:

That's why I do my best to warn them but since the name had sink into their sub-concious mind and they see signs and wonders with it, they will never believe. The reason I leave them the way they understand things. Something will happen that will help them understand all these things. Yeshua too is just very close but not the real. Everyone will listen to true gospel when the time comes (Rev 14:6).
Jesus is Yeshua
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Betscoreodds:
Jesus is Yeshua
Okay
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Betscoreodds: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
bobestman:

Okay
k
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nancy2020:
what is the origin of the name God.
You won't understand
But know that you as a Black man/woman is older then the pinks or white
Your languages is far older than theirs
You knew who the Father is before they brought their religion
The Bible you read was a Plagiarization of the script or scriptures written by your ancestors. They turned the stories, the true names were removed and the Geography changed
Your ancestors never called anyone God or Jesus. All were what the pinks who hijacked your stories, rewrote and put into books for you to believe are their names. The names they gave you were actually their language not yours whose ancestors wrote the book.

The names in your indigenous languages is far older and accurate than what they gave you.
ELEdumare, Chukwu Okike, Abasi are far stronger and some are in the bible. Ele in the Bible could be written as Eli or Eloi or Ene. In your various African tongues, all those names still mean God. The bible said the people of the Sovereign Father are called by his name

Eli-zar
Eb-ene(Ele)zar (do you know that if you use Ene or Ele as God in the name and try to get the meaning in Igbo, it gives you same meaning as they gave you in the bible) Where God answered
Eli-jah
Ele-me
Ndomb-Ele
Job-ele
Ij-ele
Aw-ele
Also
Chi-di
Chi-kanma
Chi-naza etc

You see the names of God existing side by side with the names making meaning
Now
Can you do that with the European fab names they gave you in the bible... God and Jesus?
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bible is from God nothing like they gave you
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Betscoreodds: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jesus our lord God is whom we trust
many people don't know Jesus had a commandment.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bitrusisa(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bitrusisa:
Jesus ten commandment translate in marghi
1.Jesus ten commandment translate in marghi

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:10am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=Bitrusisa post=105303875][/quote]read it in English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Nancy2020(f): 5:56am On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=Bitrusisa post=105303875][/quote]what is marghi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Bitrusisa post=105303875][/quote]

Beautiful picture

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Holiness And The Danger Of Prosperity Gospel / The Power Of Atheists! / R.C.C.G Open Heavens Online Version For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.