Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? (25671 Views)

Developing An Action Plan / 10 Important Career Lessons Most People Learn Too Late In Life / German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Developing Country Scholarships, Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by money121(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ok
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by iInjureHerYansh: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
iamadonis2:
Honestly I feel like pausing any self development agenda in Nigeria. My entire focus right now is geared towards a life that’ll give me the chance to relocate to one small village in Iceland where I can:

watch the aurora each night.
Read books.
Listen to great music.
Keep a great family and make great friendships.
Then I die.

You all in Nigeria can keep using Benz and iPhone to tension your statistically short lives.

NB: Life expectancy for a Nigerian is 52 short years
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Albert0011(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bahamas95:
And you think he will be that stup!d to reveal his identity in the name of hangout abi?
Ogbeni calm down.
Benin city is calm these days.
Efcc always shows up on tip off.
Why will i be hiding my identify from a fellow nairalander.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by womenareapess: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
CapitalBank:
Hey,

This idea just came to me and I felt that sharing how we are developing ourselves, irrespective of the current economic situations could help those who are confused about the directions of their life to find light, realign their thoughts and get clarity.

I will start by saying I am more digitally skilled, which tilt towards the area of digital marketing space.

I am currently trying to learn graphics design using photoshops and maybe add video editing to it (I have basic knowledge of this).

Why are am I doing this? Well, for the sake of making money with the skill of course, not only in Nigerian Market but in international space because.

So how are you developing yourself in life? Please share and don't forget that you might help those who are lost find clarity on what to do in their life.
to leave this shithole undecided
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by anselm791(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Life coach.

lmao

1 Like

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by wonderr(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Developing myself by being a member of Side Chicks Association Of Nigeria
if this your post is to show that you are in support of chidinma I pray may all your male children encounter the same thing that usifo ataga encountered especially when you are at the stage of benefiting from them
the lady ended the life of a breadwinner a billionaire for that matter and you are hear posting her as if she is a celebrity
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by iInjureHerYansh: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kokaine:
how much to relocate to Iceland and what jobs are there. Be like say me sef wan halt my marriage go find love for ice land too.
Check my siggy
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by CaptainStephen(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Doing a masters degree.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by themes009(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Teaser4:
My gf don get belle

Mine too bro, we are in this together
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
No worry. I’m a dunce.

Thanks anyways
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by iInjureHerYansh: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Rich4god:
I just don't knw, but personal development seem to be a big task for me. I can't seem to lay my hands properly on anything.

For some years I have been trying to learn some digital skills, but I can't get hold of it. Funny thing is, I have the lappy, the data and the personal space... But for where I still can't make a head way. Even days when I prepare to face it. I end up watching YouTube.

Too bad.
grin
Check my siggy you might find what you like
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kokaine:
how much to relocate to Iceland and what jobs are there. Be like say me sef wan halt my marriage go find love for ice land too.

Your fiancée go poison you grin
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Edyice: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Developing myself by being a member of Side Chicks Association Of Nigeria

Good one grin but Biko don’t kill us just knack and go grin cheesy
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Calitoscassius(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:

Ataga is the 50yr old man who died from the cold hands of a 21yr old lady he was having an affair with.
She blames it on DRUGS.
The outcome you might choose to accept doesn't entirely end with the consequences that have to do with you.
There are other people involved with what you do.
Everything in life is connected.
Mr ATaga chose his faith, maybe that is what he wanted. Who knows? I ve read about that case and i blame Mr Ataga, but then again that might be what he wanted as I read he took drugs also.

How is that incident connected with me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kimjongun:

Truth expressed in a bitter way, guyyyy

Nigeria has done enough

1 Like

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by pansophist(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
iamadonis2:
Honestly I feel like pausing any self development agenda in Nigeria. My entire focus right now is geared towards a life that’ll give me the chance to relocate to one small village in Iceland where I can:

Read books.
Listen to great music.
Then I die.

You all in Nigeria can keep using Benz and iPhone to tension your statistically short lives.

Are you sure you'll like Iceland? It's colder than your freezer, and their winter darkness is darker than charcoal, no kidding. Also, you'll feel like an exotic animal, as its a very small country that borders no other country, a population less than 500k people surrounded by frozen sea, and very very white. The black population there are incredibly small to none.

And it's forking expensive, it's the country where I bought the most expensive pizza, imagine 10k for normal medium size pizza lol. And as per the language, forget it. Infact Chinese easy pass am. But one thing is guaranteed, an extremely high quality of life. You can choose to be jobless till you die and still live a good life. I hope you make it there.

15 Likes

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by 1forall: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
kenny714433:
I wish to study cybersecurity. I so much have passion for it. I need someone to mentor and guide me.

Start with Google if you haven't already
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:

Typical Nigerian,
If you like dont go and learn a skill.
idiot I dnt lack shit in life
Go and comment elsewhere

1 Like

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by kenny714433(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
1forall:

Start with Google if you haven't already

Thanks for the response. I'll do just that. Please are you into cybersecurity?
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Bigfish121(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nor near futures at all.

Onnasucs1:
I'm trying to learn Data Science and also Crypto trading.

It's not been easy
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by valuedammy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
iamadonis2:

Read books.
Listen to great music.
Then I die.

Walahi, am in love with ur comment.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by alezzy13: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Trying to enhance my data analysis skills. That seems to be the new money spinner these days.

I've started with advanced excel packages and hope to move on to programming like phyton and likes later.

Also trying to cut down � on the amount of time spent on social media

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
pansophist:

Are you sure you'll like Iceland? It's colder than your freezer, and their winter darker is blacker than charcoal, no kidding. Also, you'll feel like an exotic animal, as its a very small country that borders no other country, a population less thwn 500k people, and very very white. The black population there are incredibly small to none.

And it's forking expensive, it's the country where I bought the most expensive pizza, imagine 10k for normal medium size pizza lol. And as per the language, forget it. Infact Chinese easy pass am. But one thing is guaranteed, an extremely high quality of life. You can choose to be an jobless till you die and still live a good life. I hope you make it there.

Let’s analyze your experience: Money is not a god there. Unlike Nigeria where you have to worry about who’s making much more than you or made to feel like a non-living thing if you don’t have any.

If life can be much more than money...
If life can be about living your days out with nature but still being healthy and having great relationships.
If living can be about seeing the world at ease...

Then I want that!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by ofiko123(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
What type of question is that??
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Krismas(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Revere27:
Trying to get a niche on Fiverr to augment income and keep body and soul together.

To all APC Loyalists, oya collect microphone and tell us how una they develop una self's wink in this economy cool
coolPls is fiverr not suppose to be Amazon kindle direct publishing? Pls how does it work? Am trying to take a go at it. Tanks
Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by Casham: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
iamadonis2:

Read books.
Listen to great music.
Then I die.

Aswear this is my biggest dream. I just want to retire to one of these Nordic countries or New Zealand, build my little house in the woods or tundra, watch the aurora or the koalas, enjoy the snow or the natural forest, learn some maori or inuit language, and die quietly in a little shire or igloo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? by petitejolie(f): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Revere27:
Trying to get a niche on Fiverr to augment income and keep body and soul together.

To all APC Loyalists, oya collect microphone and tell us how una they develop una self's wink in this economy cool
wat happens on fiverr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can A Civil Servant Be A Billionaire While In Service? / Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad / Sport Betting Addiction —the Great Career Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.