Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? (1009 Views)

Trending: Aisha Buhari Appears Extremely Fashionable In Tinubu's Attire. (video) / Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Curious345: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Without any form of security or repercussions , IF PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI APPEARS IN YOUR PALOUR TODAY What would you tell THE PRESIDENT.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

ME®®®® I WILL give him a coffee and tell him to build 5 hospitals in every/each ward in Nigeria .
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by illicit(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
I will check to see if he bought cows to my compound

If he did, I will call Sunday Igboho

5 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by MITCHELL96: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Is he a ghost He can't appear in my house OP, Let's try to understand that you attract your Level, Me as a Normal citizen of this country, Buhari doesn't even know me sef undecided
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nothing; he'll be with security. Duuhhh
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by saintokwuluora(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
He will be the one to testify. cool

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by olawalepopoola: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ask for my legitimate share of the national cake ooo

4 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by izombie(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
I will slap him very well. He better not appear.

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Ategberoson(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
I will Fulani herdsmen of him, you know the result
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by taiwotimitt: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
I will do justice and Nigeria's solution will be solved

6 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Africana1123(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Abomination...when you see a Nigerian president in your house that means bad thing has happen ..those men don’t visit to celebrate the successful ones, only for bad thing

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Cholls(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by malel1: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Club him to death

6 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Mangekyo: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Alert area Boys.

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by obiekunie01: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
I WILL MAKE HIM A NICE ONUGBU SOUP AND CLEAN FUFU.

HE NEEDS TO EAT A DECENT FOOD THAT WILL MAKE HIM HUMAN - NOT FURA DE NUNU.

3 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by insidelife22(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
na Oyo go be him case,after the greeting below

6 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by FarahAideed: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
He will tender his resignation

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Curious345: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
illicit:
I will check to see if he bought cows to my compound

If he did, I will call Sunday Igboho
looool... Hnmm

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by harmargedon: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
I'd ask him if he understands the meaning of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Curious345: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
insidelife22:
na Oyo go be him case,after the greeting below
hahahahaha

Hnmm

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Monogamy: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Na to tear race now.. Probably a ghost. Which business we get together wey him go appear for my house?
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by SimplyShit: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
I will pour hot akamu on his wrinkled face and ask Simplyleo to clean it up

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Monogamy: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
1020twenty:
[s][/s]
join me let's do great things

Join you to waste my precious time on cancelling comments on NL?

Perhaps to join you in the manipulation of NL statistics, derailing of threads, abusing and cursing others parents..

Please never in your life you should ask me to join you in such nonsense.

Spits
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Monogamy: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
1020twenty:
[s][/s]
we can accomplish alot together
we can rule this forum and quora

Rule wherever you want to rule in your mind cos in reality, things you have been saying have been opposite of reality.

Sorry not interested in joining a loosing team
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by psucc(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Find Artist that will interpret for us. What I say, the artist will cartoon and the president will laauuuuggh
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Ahmeduana(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
am gonna o2
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
The kind 2 by 2 way go land him head eh

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by Curious345: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
The kind 2 by 2 way go land him head eh
hiaaaan.

Please be kind na
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
NA THE FIRST TIME WEY I GO COMMIT MURDER BE THAT
Re: If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Join you to waste my precious time on cancelling comments on NL?

Perhaps to join you in the manipulation of NL statistics, derailing of threads, abusing and cursing others parents..

Please never in your life you should ask me to join you in such nonsense.

Spits
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR WIFEgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Sunday Igboho Men Ambushed DSS Officals Before DSS Gunned Down Two Men / I'm Happy About Ipob Lockdown In SE It Will Mean More Money In SS / 10-year Old Boy Who Is A Vigilante Member In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.