Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 AM

2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace (28838 Views)

2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader / Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Educhelssy: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103176268:
2023 come fast biko....

As far as we are concerned,
#STARBOY and Zulum cool
Come 2023 Insha Allah,
By Gods able Grace.

STARBOY all da way......

Osinbajo, The great Man

God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

PYO : Man of the people.... Sane people we mean.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. kiss

Now, clap for yasef undecided

Una sabi Jones always shaa.. Truly insanity is doing same thing repeatedly & expecting different result, this just why things won’t ever change or get better in Nigeria.. shallow minded, can’t use their smart brains & uncreative youths , smh some of y’all (our mumu never still do us sha)
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Honesty36(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
After smoking my weed I can comfortably tell you that the two problems in Nigeria are the yorubas and fulanis_hausas

They're never tired of suffering, somebody is a vice president and he can't even man up , bag of rice costlier than minimum wage

Do y'all even know the power a vice president holds ?
But this one na to they do bouncer follow buhari wey no get head
Him wife go they plait buhari wife hair upandan
When una go get sense my fellow Nigerians ehn?

As long as say the man na yoruba man , all yorubas ready make dem suffer whether him good or not , and once fulani_hausa see say na muslim , them go support too whether the man is good or not
Religion_tribe our biggest problem and lemme tell you clearly , Nigeria will only become worse and worse , if you get small money just exit Nigeria even if it's to move to Egypt just go

3 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Laghondi2008: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nobody else than VP Osinbajo my vote is ready for Osinbajo, Leader with a heart of gold. We die there come 2023 Insha Allah
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by anselm791(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Unfortunately we could not see this truth and courage from Ekwueme when he was also a puppet to Shagari just like Peter Obi of China is really struggling to be another puppet to Atiku

The truth is that you're a tribalistic bigot and reconciliation may be hard so dividing is the easy way out.
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by tiger28: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Hallucinations is a welcome development.

In the history of Nigeria, no VP or even deputy governor has ever taken over from the president except by death. But hallucinating is ok until 2023.
records are meant to be broken. There was a time that no one believed any sprinter can complete the 100m in less than 10 secs.....Now it's done like nothing!
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by saintmm(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

In the history of Nigeria, no VP or even deputy governor has ever taken over from the president except by death. But hallucinating is ok until 2023.
I'm not in support of Osinbajo's presidency, but some deputy govs had succeeded their boss in office by election and not death. E.g Alao Akala succeeded Rasidi Ladoja in 2007 in Oyo state even same party. Also, Ganduje succeeded Kwakwanso in Kano state in 2015.

I rise
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by princejenks(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
I used to have a lot of respect for the VP before 2019 but it seems he lost his voice and conscience after he got a second term with his boss. It seems he has forgotten he won on the same ticket with the president and as such he can't alienate himself from the failings of this present administration. One would have expected him to be a stabilizing factor in this dispensation seeing as all the actions of the president seems to be bent on reversing all the democratic gains that has taken years to achieve. For someone who has the ears of his boss, he should have been better placed to advise him when he is derailing but the reverse seems to be the case. The few times the VP spoke up on burning issues, it has been a great let down. It just shows if he's made president,his hands would be tied to address critical issues cos he's always trying to be diplomatic,never wanting to step on toes, always trying to be politically correct when that's not what's required in these critical times. A big no for me!!

4 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by greenguy: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
I perused through the article while blazing my weed

I must say the article is devoid of intellect

Just hyping and praising the mere house boy in aso rock

E be like this people never suffer reach. Obviously a lot of young youths on Nairaland are paid to promote these politicians especially APC them and their ways, but I sorry for who fall their trap.

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Kandeed: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

He is the number two citizen under whom everything and every commodity has sky rocketed. Stop liking your oppressors

If ur this bold to put ur ignorance up to the public you can as well simply proffer what and what he would have done against the president to mitigate the skying prices of commodity undecided
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Ayo2004: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cant believe majority of commenters are supporting Osinbajo
Like are you not seeing Nigeria today and you want that fraudulent pastor to come and change things
I hope to have relocated to Ghana,a shithole better than this shithole with gullible fools....

Osinbajo that only knows how to share 5k for electoral purposes deceiving the poor when the money shared will surely be relooted

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by b03liberty(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103176268:
[/b]2023 come fast biko[b]....

#STARBOY and Zulum cool
Come 2023 Insha Allah,
By Gods able Grace.

STARBOY all da way......

Osinbajo, The great Man

God bless Nigeria.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.

Why are you wishing for 2023 to come quick....? When our darling dady is still in charge

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Akanbiedu(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
I perused through the article while blazing my weed

I must say the article is devoid of intellect

Just hyping and praising the mere house boy in aso rock

This guy cracks me up despite his mumu support for the useless PDP. Guy, don't worry. We are legalizing weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Afamsi: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
With the current economic situation of the country, Nigerians never still get sense. Always like to be led by old men with malfunctioning brains. If a youth becomes president na curse?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
He will be remembered as being part of the failure of Buhari's administration.
Why some people think failure and ineptitude be rewarded is totally beyond me.
These guys have wrecked the country already.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by ityP(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103176268:
2023 come fast biko....

#STARBOY and Zulum cool
Come 2023 Insha Allah,
By Gods able Grace.

STARBOY all da way......

Osinbajo, The great Man

God bless Nigeria.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

You don go take that your thing again abi? Abeg, we want Bubu to continue. When he dies, then we hold another election. God bless Buhari
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by profmallor: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
if he is allowed to run I believe strongly that he would win and Nigeria would be great once more. However his biggest opposition is in Atiku, it would be a tight one if they go head to head. Fielding Tinubu on the other hard would be a huge mistake as Nigerians have had enough of "them" and he would be made to bear the brunt of the Buharis failures.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by nkem1992: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
OSINBAJO is at this juncture on the wings of disgrace (Buhari), I do not know when grace will meet him, though I pray I doesn't... We don't need another faint hearted leader like Jonathan especially from the south; only a dogged and rugged leader can undo what Buhari and his brothers have done.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Toks2008(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
okefranci:
Politics of 2023 presidential election appears unpredictable as many political gladiators on the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC) are already jostling to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari. Political power is understandably expected to shift to the southern Nigeria after President Buhari must have completed his two terms of office. This calculation is based on the unwritten agreement of rotational presidency between the North and the South.

Undoubtedly, the leading and most popular of all the gladiators that are aspiring to occupy the number one seat of Nigeria on the platform of APC is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Aside being the National Leader of the ruling party, the former Governor of Lagos State was highly instrument in the formation of APC and eventual capturing of power from the PDP led government in year 2015. Realistically, BAT has the goodwill, widespread acceptance, political structure and financial wherewithal to clinch the presidential ticket of APC and still go ahead to win the presidential election.

Inasmuch as these permutations look strongly favourable for Bola Tinubu, it should also be noted that some forces within the APC are already plotting to stop his emergence as the party’s candidate. It has even been argued in some questers that Asiwaju has since transmuted to a kingmaker; and it is a general belief that kingmakers are never known to have become kings.

In spite of cold political calculations that may not not be to the advantage of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, one thing that cannot be taken away from the highly cerebral and smooth operating politician is the fact that he is always a step ahead of his detractors. While his detractors appear fixated on working against his next political ambition, the Jagarban Borgu is also expected not to have gone to bed without giving serious thoughts to all possible options available to him.

Without doubt, one quality option that is available to Asiwaju Tinubu and indeed the APC in 2023 is the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. The intellectual and legal genius may not be politically savvy like other gladiators, however, his competence has readily make up for whatever he may perhaps be lacking as a career politician. He has evidently demonstrated capacity to competently administer the affairs on Nigerian nation on several occasions. Osinbajo had on severally seized the opportunity of the president’s medical visit to the United Kingdom to proved his competence and leadership acumen to all Nigerians.

Osinbajo has left no one in doubt of his ability to skillfully and expertly manage the nation’s affairs whenever his boss travels abroad for medical check up. The fact that the Vice president is eminently qualified and highly experienced to succeed his boss should not be argued. As a lawyer, Osinbajo became a Senior Advocate of Nigeria at a fairly young age. He had later served for eight years as Lagos State Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General. He has also been in the saddle as Nigerian Vice president since year 2015.

It will be recalled that Osinbajo had properly pilot Nigerian economy, strengthened the Naira and ensure security across the country in his capacity as Acting President while President was abroad for medical treatment. It should also be noted that Osinbajo demonstrated his firmness and capacity to the admiration of most Nigerians. One instance of this was when the Vice president promptly sacked Lawal Daura as the boss of Department of State Security (DSS) in August, 2018.

Unknown to many people, Prof Yemi Osinbajo actually anchored the international conferences that led to the creation of strategic institutions such as the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Federal Road Safety Commission and National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).

More so, the twin qualities of integrity and loyalty that have since become very rare amongst Nigerian politicians are what Osinbajo is truly known to have in abundance. He has evidently shown genuine loyalty to his boss, even when President Buhari was critically sick and flown to the UK. All the the while, Osinbajo never contemplated any act of disloyalty. He has also resolutely committed himself to the cause of Nigeria and her dreams. He has established himself as a political soul-mate and a dependable ally of his boss, President Muhammadu Buhuri.
The Vice President is also a model of integrity as he has for more than forty years maintained exceptionally clean lifestyle and conducts.

Another outstanding quality of Prof Osinbajo is his deep sense of patriotism and commitment to excellence and hard work. In addition, the alumnus of London School of Economics is a detribalized leader who also sees himself first as Nigerian and never known to have manifested tribal or religious sentiment. He is a strategic leader that knows what to do, when to do same and how to get it done.

Despite being a pastor, he has continually promote religious tolerance and harmony in the country. He is also imbued with genuine fear of God, which is responsible for his trademark humility, loyalty and patience. Osinbajo is also a lover of peace and firm believer in one strong and indivisible Nigerian nation. He is undoubtedly an egg head and a great strategist which are great attributes that great leaders should posses.

Another reason that also makes Osinbajo a credible option for the APC presidential ticket is the fact of his unblemished records in both private and public sectors. This fact will also make it a lot easy to market him across all ethnic divides in the country. More so, the Vice president is comparably young and he is loved by most Nigerians. As things stand today, Nigerian youths, professionals, civil servants, artisans and peasants will prefer to have Osinbajo as their next president because of his close interactions with them.

While others gladiators are busy scheming to grab the presidential ticket of APC, Nigerian Vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has always count on the same grace of God that sought out David amongst his brethren and eventually made him a king. The 64 years old lawyer and pastor is divinely positioned to be the joker of APC in 2023. He is clearly positioned not only to help the party retain power, but to also unite all factions and restore lasting peace and discipline to the ruling party.

I was waiting till next year to write a master piece in favour of his candidacy but you really articulated my stand view

Nice one.

If we youths want him to be the next president we can make it happen.

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by sokera: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
dannypaul:
He's quite deserving of the crown but he lacks one thing.

The ability to be dogged and some cases ruthless in this harsh Nigeria political clime.

He should borrow a leaf from Obasanjo in this regard.
that is not true ... have you seen him in a position of power before? No he as never be equipped with power before... his first assignment on the national stage is VP to Buhari in Nigeria we know the VP is position is powerless... try this man with power for just 4 years then we can decide if he is rugged or not
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by LordOfTheGame: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
OP and Mumu na 5&6
If Osinbajo has any atom of shame or integrity, he would've honourable resigned long time ago in protest over the killings of Christians and southerners by these fulani terrorists which buhari have been protecting. The man is a dull and self-interested house boy.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Kirkman: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
maybanks:
Make APC just give the man 2023 ticket abeg. If the party truly want to win an Election then an Osinbajo candidacy is a sure bet
This mumu Apc that had over 13 contenders for the 2023 presidential ticket.. the only way he will be president is if PDP have sense and snatch him and Zulum from APC and make them both presidential and VP candidates. If not no APC contender will ever relinquish their ticket for Osibanjo.
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by InvertedHammer: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
/
The easiest way to scam Nigerians is to appear to be humble. Humility? Yes! Because that's the only thing they see if packaged well. They fall for that trick always. When Oyibo colonizers came, they used it to hoodwink the aborigines. That gullibility still lives in the DNA of their future generations. It is innate.

/
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by cardoctor(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Osinbajo for president biko.
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Adelekan40(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Who God has blessed,no man can cursed. Like him or hate him,
Osinbajo is a man of Grace.
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by kurlz(f): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
85% of Nairaland members will not read up to half of that article, their comments will be based on the topic.

This I have seen.

This one you have seen well. grin
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by otipoju(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I have noticed that people who smear this good man are Ignorance of his good work in this administration, wish those people see him for who he really is. A man with unblemish character filled with empathy and compassion towards Nigerian People irrespective of their tribe, ethnic, religion and all sorts.

How much dem dey pay una?
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by frankson1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
sweerychick:
As much as I want him as the next president, but truth be told it won't be easy for him at all.. I'm not sure the North is ready to relinquish power by 2023, Osibanjo is not really that grass rooted with all the political permutations in this country. PDP is forging a serious alliance with APC by planting moles in the party, Atiku will still come out 2023. The south is too divided for him to win a general election. And I'm sure SE and SS would like to have a pound of revenge because of what SW did to GEJ.. the best chance of Osibanjo becoming the president is if anything happens to PMB..

I'm thinking the VP might be a piece in BAT's game.
BAT might be projecting himself in place of the VP just to take off heat from him.
Don't forget that BAT is a master planner when it comes to politics.

If APC wants to stand a chance in the presidential election, then the VP is still their best choice for now and I don't see any other person in APC who can convince Nigerians to vote for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Simao88(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

What of Ganduje?
What about Virginia etiebet?
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Deepthoughts: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
okefranci:
Politics of 2023 presidential election appears unpredictable as many political gladiators on the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC) are already jostling to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari. Political power is understandably expected to shift to the southern Nigeria after President Buhari must have completed his two terms of office. This calculation is based on the unwritten agreement of rotational presidency between the North and the South.

Undoubtedly, the leading and most popular of all the gladiators that are aspiring to occupy the number one seat of Nigeria on the platform of APC is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Aside being the National Leader of the ruling party, the former Governor of Lagos State was highly instrument in the formation of APC and eventual capturing of power from the PDP led government in year 2015. Realistically, BAT has the goodwill, widespread acceptance, political structure and financial wherewithal to clinch the presidential ticket of APC and still go ahead to win the presidential election.

Inasmuch as these permutations look strongly favourable for Bola Tinubu, it should also be noted that some forces within the APC are already plotting to stop his emergence as the party’s candidate. It has even been argued in some questers that Asiwaju has since transmuted to a kingmaker; and it is a general belief that kingmakers are never known to have become kings.

In spite of cold political calculations that may not not be to the advantage of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, one thing that cannot be taken away from the highly cerebral and smooth operating politician is the fact that he is always a step ahead of his detractors. While his detractors appear fixated on working against his next political ambition, the Jagarban Borgu is also expected not to have gone to bed without giving serious thoughts to all possible options available to him.

Without doubt, one quality option that is available to Asiwaju Tinubu and indeed the APC in 2023 is the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. The intellectual and legal genius may not be politically savvy like other gladiators, however, his competence has readily make up for whatever he may perhaps be lacking as a career politician. He has evidently demonstrated capacity to competently administer the affairs on Nigerian nation on several occasions. Osinbajo had on severally seized the opportunity of the president’s medical visit to the United Kingdom to proved his competence and leadership acumen to all Nigerians.

Osinbajo has left no one in doubt of his ability to skillfully and expertly manage the nation’s affairs whenever his boss travels abroad for medical check up. The fact that the Vice president is eminently qualified and highly experienced to succeed his boss should not be argued. As a lawyer, Osinbajo became a Senior Advocate of Nigeria at a fairly young age. He had later served for eight years as Lagos State Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General. He has also been in the saddle as Nigerian Vice president since year 2015.

It will be recalled that Osinbajo had properly pilot Nigerian economy, strengthened the Naira and ensure security across the country in his capacity as Acting President while President was abroad for medical treatment. It should also be noted that Osinbajo demonstrated his firmness and capacity to the admiration of most Nigerians. One instance of this was when the Vice president promptly sacked Lawal Daura as the boss of Department of State Security (DSS) in August, 2018.

Unknown to many people, Prof Yemi Osinbajo actually anchored the international conferences that led to the creation of strategic institutions such as the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Federal Road Safety Commission and National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).

More so, the twin qualities of integrity and loyalty that have since become very rare amongst Nigerian politicians are what Osinbajo is truly known to have in abundance. He has evidently shown genuine loyalty to his boss, even when President Buhari was critically sick and flown to the UK. All the the while, Osinbajo never contemplated any act of disloyalty. He has also resolutely committed himself to the cause of Nigeria and her dreams. He has established himself as a political soul-mate and a dependable ally of his boss, President Muhammadu Buhuri.
The Vice President is also a model of integrity as he has for more than forty years maintained exceptionally clean lifestyle and conducts.

Another outstanding quality of Prof Osinbajo is his deep sense of patriotism and commitment to excellence and hard work. In addition, the alumnus of London School of Economics is a detribalized leader who also sees himself first as Nigerian and never known to have manifested tribal or religious sentiment. He is a strategic leader that knows what to do, when to do same and how to get it done.

Despite being a pastor, he has continually promote religious tolerance and harmony in the country. He is also imbued with genuine fear of God, which is responsible for his trademark humility, loyalty and patience. Osinbajo is also a lover of peace and firm believer in one strong and indivisible Nigerian nation. He is undoubtedly an egg head and a great strategist which are great attributes that great leaders should posses.

Another reason that also makes Osinbajo a credible option for the APC presidential ticket is the fact of his unblemished records in both private and public sectors. This fact will also make it a lot easy to market him across all ethnic divides in the country. More so, the Vice president is comparably young and he is loved by most Nigerians. As things stand today, Nigerian youths, professionals, civil servants, artisans and peasants will prefer to have Osinbajo as their next president because of his close interactions with them.

While others gladiators are busy scheming to grab the presidential ticket of APC, Nigerian Vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has always count on the same grace of God that sought out David amongst his brethren and eventually made him a king. The 64 years old lawyer and pastor is divinely positioned to be the joker of APC in 2023. He is clearly positioned not only to help the party retain power, but to also unite all factions and restore lasting peace and discipline to the ruling party.
My major problem with osibanjo is that he doesn't appear to have the courage to be his own man,to be firm n resolute where n when necessary,he looks to me more like a puppet I'm sorry but that's my impression about him,he may posses ither good qualities but leadership especially in Nigeria will require enormous courage,I think it was one Chinese author who wrote the ART OF WAR that said,to be a good leader one required the intelligence of a fox n the courage of a lion, I'm afraid osibanjo doesn't fit that description,I would even prefer Adesina of ADB to osibanjo.
Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by ModelLook(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
President kor...President Ni...As VP wey him be, what's there to show for it....
If I squeeze your mouth

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2021
He has good intentions but too timid and weak.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace by Caboceer: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2021
okefranci:

Speaking of the presidency, my dog stands a better chance than Osinbajo

OP you lack wisdom, you lack understanding too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers / Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / Buhari Cuts 75th Birthday Cakes With Family And Governors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.