Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (65767 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Amotolongbo(f): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Some governors and ministers with other top political officials are currently at the palace of the Emir of Kano to formalise plans for the wedding of Yusuf Buhari, son of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The president’s son is getting married to Zara Nasir Ado Bayero, a daughter of the Emir of Bichi.

The delegation to the palace was led by the Jigawa State Governor, Abubakar Badaru of Jigawa.

They are being hosted by the current Emir of Kano who is the older brother of the prospective bride’s father, Emir of Bichi.

The bride-to-be, Zara, is a 19-year-old graduate of Brighton University, UK. She studied Architecture.

Her father is the fourth child of the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero.

According to reports, the wedding is expected to be held between August and September this year.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/27/governors-ministers-others-storm-emir-of-kanos-palace-for-buhari-sons-wedding/amp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by PlayMaker14: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
May Allah be praised...

Atleast, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.

Aisha has done well to handpick a very young bride from the Royal family to spice up the life of her son who's almost going the way of Denrele and Co.

Be that as it may, So many Abuja residence will go into wild jubilation because Yusuf, the popular power bike rider will not be seen frequently.

I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.

Congratulations.

394 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
The way I dey look this boy ehn, him go wicked pass buhari wey born am...

*Modified*

valentineuwakwe:
Congrats bro, I wish your father was alive to witness this!

Guy! Why u wan use laugh take finish me na grin grin grin grin grin

231 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Stevebamdex(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Rich Marrying The Rich..Abokis And Fulani Are So Loyal To Their Kindred..Either Humane Or Wicked,they Would Always See Themselves As One..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by MadamVanessa(f): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
The clueless millions power bike crasher has finally taken home a wife.

I can only imagine our money that was stolen and put into this nonsense.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by illicit(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
lipsrsealed Congratulations to both of them.. Its their own happiness day, I pray for my own happiness.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by daddytime(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nice one Yusuf, congrats you both.

This lady's photo graced the front page sometime last month and I mentioned on that thread that the next news we'll read about her will be of her wedding, and here we are.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Sirjamo: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Instead of being happy for the young man, some witches and wizards above are already crying. Yusuf is not your village people that have been holding down your destinies since 1900

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by obiekunie01: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Felixamos:
The way I dey look this boy ehn, him go wicked pass buhari wey born am...

actually, i heard he took after his mother.

E good make him marry so as to give buhari grandson else his lineage will end with yusuf.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Saao(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wait oo, what happen to buhari first wife children? Or the first wife didn't born any child for him?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by vedaxcool(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sirjamo:
Instead of being happy for the young man, some witches and wizards above are already crying. Yusuf is not your village people that have been holding down your destinies since 1900

grin grin grin like some are old enough to be called uncle by the guy but still in witchery and wizardry there is no shame to be envious.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by IgweOfNnewi: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
ok
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by BigSarah(f): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oh Allah, bless them. Bless them with untold happiness and joy. They may love each other and cherish each other forever.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by esnbrutality: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
I WANT TO SEE TINUBU AT THAT WEDDING...SHEY KANO IS HIS SECOND HOME...

ZOMBIES...WILL THE "JAGAFOOLISH" BE AROUND ??

GANDUJE HIS GUY IS HOSTING.....WE DEY WATCH... angry angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OBALOLA55(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stevebamdex:
Rich Marrying The Rich..Abokis And Fulani Are So Loyal To Their Kindred..Either Humane Or Wicked,they Would Always See Themselves As One..
WHAT IS YUSUF SOURCE OF INCOME

CC

ONIONBANDIT
JULIUSMALEMA

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OBALOLA55(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
ok
TELL US HIS SOURCE OF INCOME

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by crackhouse(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OnionBandit(f): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:

CC

ONIONBANDIT
JULIUSMALEMA
This life wey you dey live so get as e be o!

You start this your craze with one oremussanctus moniker many years back, you leave that one enter ozaoekpe, from that one, you still enter many others before the cancelling monikers, to MsAllison, obalola and other nonsense monikers. How do you feed? I am serious here. Do you need help? I can help u for free. Private chat me if you are ready to live a decent life, pls

Damn!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OBALOLA55(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:
This life wey you dey live so get as e be o!

You start this your craze with one oremussanctus moniker many years back, you leave that one enter ozaoekpe, from that one, you still enter many others before the cancelling monikers, to MsAllison, obalola and other nonsense monikers. How do you feed? I am serious here. Do you need help? I can help u for free. Private chat me if you are ready to live a decent life, pls

Damn!
IF NA ME GET THE OREMUSANCTUS AND OZOEKPE MONIKERS MAKE E NOR BETTER FOR ME BUT IF SAY NOR BE ME GET AM YOU WILL REMAIN WRETCHED IN YOUR LIFE AMEN

CAN I GET A BIG AMEN TO THATgrin

40 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Stevebamdex(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:

CC

ONIONBANDIT
JULIUSMALEMA
I Cant Believed You Just Asked That, But For The Record, I Will Like To Also Ask You, What Is Djcuppy Source Of Income For Her To Have Been Able To Drive Ferraris And Other Exotic Cars?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OBALOLA55(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stevebamdex:

I Cant Believed You Just Asked That, But For The Record, I Will Like To Also Ask You, What Is Djcuppy Source Of Income For Her To Have Been Able To Drive Ferraris And Other Exotic Cars?
SHES A MUSICIAN, HOW ABOUT YUSUF

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Stevebamdex(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SHES A MUSICIAN, HOW ABOUT YUSUF
A musician you say? it seems you dont Even understand whats up.
Both Cuppy And Yussuf Are Obviously Feeding Off Their Father's Riches. And If You Think Thats A Crime, Whenever You Are Fortunate To Become A Billionare( Legally Or Illegally)
You May Encouraged Your Own Children To Join The Leagues Of The Poor..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Resurrection212: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
I'm wondering if it's only architecture program only available for hausa and fulani people in UK. Same way Buhari daughter studied photography.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OBALOLA55(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stevebamdex:

A musician you say? it seems you dont Even understand whats up.
Both Cuppy And Yussuf Are Obviously Feeding Off Their Father's Riches. And If You Think Thats A Crime, Whenever You Are Fortunate To Become A Billionare( Legally Or Illegally)
You May Encouraged Your Own Children To Join The Leagues Of The Poor..
WHAT GOVERNMENT POSITION IS FEMI OTEDOLA HOLDING AT THE MOMENT

27 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Na wa
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Sirjamo: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin like some are old enough to be called uncle by the guy but still in witchery and wizardry there is no shame to be envious.
I am telling you, they are so shameless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by BelloP: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May A.

I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.

Congratulations.

Fraternize with the help, what..?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Kaodek(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Boko Haram, Bandits and Herdmen leaders were there too but they will not mention their names. Congratulations to him, how I wish his father is alive to witness this day �

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Iceyjayz: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
BigSarah:
Oh Allah, bless them. Bless them with untold happiness and joy. They may love each other and cherish each other forever.
I hate you

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaker Abbas's Two Wives Jostle For Recognition During Swearing-In Ceremony / Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.