Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (65762 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by mrkings84(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wedding of terrorists.
May Allah bless their union!!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by AnanseK(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...
At least, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.
Aisha has done well to handpick a very young bride from the Royal family to spice up the life of her son who's almost going the way of Denrele and Co.
Be that as it may, So many Abuja residence will go into wild jubilation because Yusuf, the popular power bike rider will not be seen frequently.
I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.
Congratulations.
Hate Speech and envy.
But what do you expect from the onion thieves IPOB piglets of the “dot in circle” imaginary nation?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Samade7: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fake wedding......piksure?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Sonn(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Atleast, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.

Aisha has done well to handpick a very young bride from the Royal family to spice up the life of her son who's almost going the way of Denrele and Co.

Be that as it may, So many Abuja residence will go into wild jubilation because Yusuf, the popular power bike rider will not be seen frequently.

I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.

Congratulations.

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Holyman3(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Union of terrorists

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Lukman2: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations to both of them
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Splitmind: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Another milestone in the tenure of our ever capable president.

As his father has led Nigeria like a loving father, he too will soon become a father as well.

I wish the lovely couple a blissful married life with lots of children.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Splitmind: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Atleast, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.

Congratulations.

Bitter soul go and marry kiss

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by luvsalamat1991(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Felixamos:
The way I dey look this boy ehn, him go wicked pass buhari wey born am...
how you take know,guy you are funny sha
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by adabaraabdul: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Congratulations.

hahahaha...good one! Mean too
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by theultimatep3(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:
This life wey you dey live so get as e be o!

You start this your craze with one oremussanctus moniker many years back, you leave that one enter ozaoekpe, from that one, you still enter many others before the cancelling monikers, to MsAllison, obalola and other nonsense monikers. How do you feed? I am serious here. Do you need help? I can help u for free. Private chat me if you are ready to live a decent life, pls

Damn!

Abeg I want to live a decent life
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by BinamRex: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sirjamo:
Instead of being happy for the young man, some witches and wizards above are already crying. Yusuf is not your village people that have been holding down your destinies since 1900

Happy for Yusuf Buhari? God publish you and him.

His father has made life unbearable for Nigerians, and you want us to be happy for him.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Omonuejegbo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Have been trying to see the girl's hijab. Have you seen it
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by BananaPeel(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by studentofTruth: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations Yusuf. I hope to find my own heartthrob soon.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Flames000(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
But has anyone noticed that nairaland comment section is filled with Hate?... Tribal Jests and all that.. if u doubt, go through all and see...
Why can't we live in peace without insulting one another or hating on one another... there will always be bad eggs amongst every tribe.. and zone.. but that doesn't mean we should dwell on things like this..

This kind of things tilt towards war.. and its only a man who hasn't experienced war that yearns for it....

Brother and sisters. Make we use our head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Germi9: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
This is not even the real wedding yet ministers,governors have already trooped in their multitude to the palace of the Emir
This shows the irresponsibility of your leaders not mine

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by meetgaya: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
The girl did not wear hijab or is it only in kwara schools that hijabs is good?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Darkblood: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lol
You are angry
MadamVanessa:
The clueless millions power bike crasher has finally taken home a wife.

I can only imagine our money that was stolen and put into this nonsense.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Abshiogagamai: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
I no fit shot, but she is beautiful
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Naija4love(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Felixamos:
The way I dey look this boy ehn, him go wicked pass buhari wey born am...
seriously this guy is cool than coolers because u didn't know him personally.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Darkblood: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Flames000:
But has anyone noticed that nairaland comment section is filled with Hate?... Tribal Jests and all that.. if u doubt, go through all and see...
Why can't we live in peace without insulting one another or hating on one another... there will always be bad eggs amongst every tribe.. and zone.. but that doesn't mean we should dwell on things like this..

This kind of things tilt towards war.. and its only a man who hasn't experienced war that yearns for it....

Brother and sisters. Make we use our head.
Lol
It's not by force to love each other, buhari started it

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congrats o.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Sirjamo: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
BinamRex:

Happy for Yusuf Buhari? God publish you and him.

His father has made life unbearable for Nigerians, and you want us to be happy for him.
person wey no get home training, he get how we dey train ham
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by hope4nigeria(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Congratulations.

are you a comedian? Pepper don comot for my nose oh. You are very funny

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by fapcrook(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Saao:
Wait oo, what happen to buhari first wife children? Or the first wife didn't born any child for him?
Gbeborun., Ameboism
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Amkeh125: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
How come she isn't wearing hijab?
�����
Las las, there are only two religions in the world, only two tribes viz: The Rich and The Poor.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by MalcoImX: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:
Meanwhile the militants on nairaland like Simplyleo onionbandit sweetshisha Tinubuadvocate MalcoImX sarrki were not invited, what do you have to say about it

Is my contribution to the development of Nigeria on any Yusuf Buhari, and is Yousuf my president?

Except for low ratings on insecurity, Buhari has been great on all other developmental indices.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Starpro87(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wishing them lots of children!! That's the only thing you know. We don't want to see any of those lots down here to beg ooooo.

Splitmind:
Another milestone in the tenure of our ever capable president.

As his father has led Nigeria like a loving father, he too will soon become a father as well.

I wish the lovely couple a blissful married life with lots of children.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ensamy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
jobless couples getting married
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Talknochip(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
una dey see dis level of sycophancy?!

so dose Oniranu governors and ministers no get work be dat or dey don finish all the kidnappers for dia states wen dey go dey dobale for king to give dia god pikin wife

Useless leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza / APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.