Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé (84141 Views)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by juman(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Buhari is useless president.
Nigeria is as safe as yemen.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
According to C. Wright Mills, Karl Marx, William Domhoff, Vilfredo pareto and Gaestano Mosca, they holds and believe that power revolves around the elites. I can't agree less with this assertion. As most often this theory plays out.

I am sorry i can't wish them anything good because their parents are the reason Nigeria is in this state today.

Looking from spiritual angle, one can see that as Yusuf power bike crashed, so will this marriage crash regardless of the money they spent on it.

I will be here to read the shocking news.
don't get to kaki

It will be well with you and me it's national cake wait it will turn to us too

Before na awolowo then turn to abiola now na Tinubu

Formally na tafawa balewa then aminu Kano now na ganduje

Formally na zik. Then ojukwu now na the umahiy

Not long he go be us
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by observanc1: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
No hijab? Oh i forgot, hijab is for the poor.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by seunfape(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
post=103141106:

Over cool and pretty worry our in-law o.

Wake up kiddo, wake up from your dreamy fantasy. grin cheesy wink

Wow! shocked
What an achievement in life!
Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS on your HUGE achievement in life.

You are definitely not one of the lazy youths the groom's father talked about, you have really worked
hard to achieve one of your major GOALS in life sweet bobo!
More ororo to ya rubber.....(if you use rubber!)
And more thick ponmo to ya skin (If otherwise!)

Kontinue to break more records....okay? to accomplish one of your major goals in life!

Orisirisi something undecided
go read am well she be virgin.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
19 year old girl about to wed. And one bloody idiot dey attack me because the killer okpo chidinma na 21.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Livesimple: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
post=103141094:
From all of us @[/b], Happy married life in Addy to one of us @[b].

May the Almighty Allah bless your union.
This is only the beginning of fruitfulness and happiness in your life.

Barbecue will be littttt on that day mehn!
It's gonna be a Barbecue-Filled Wedding Reception.

This beautiful couple always represents when it comes to confirm, hot, fresh and delicious BBQ.
We give it up for them.
Can't wait to meet them someday.
Better couple.

Again,
HAPPY WEDDING LIFE in Addy Yusuf handsome Bobo kiss kiss kiss

Hmmmm, this is deep.
You made some Very good points here dearie.
You are a wise gurl.

Just that Ataga was already married tho.....

Oh yeah, most definitely.
Exactly the same thing we typed!
Great minds think alike wink

That's why the consequences of killer headsman n boko haram will fall on u n ur family u people will die a shameful death den u will all experience the life of an orphan, widow n widowers n even the only surviver of a lineage. Terrorist like u
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by zudozz: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
billyG:

Hmm!no pant reach pubic hair self.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ps. where can I find them here in Lagos.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by abbasajao(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Where is her Hijab crew would soon flood this thread

Hey Nafeesat! I like that name
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by crackhouse(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hisbah no dey fear face? Abi dey loose their Job?
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Dumte(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hisbah Police! Hisbah Police!!
How many time I call una?
Dis girl no wear hijab.
Do your work!
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Livesimple: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

I would rather prefer to engage weith people with manner.

Sorry Buddy,find someone else to engage with

I don't know why terrorist are left to co-habits with sane people freely in the society don't worry karma will get u one day radical bigoted terrorist almajiri
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by lamalang(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Children of people that spoil the country
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Ugonna62: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like a good wife material but where is her hijab? I hope our darling daddy's delegation also saw her eyelashes.

Where is Hisbah Police when you need them? If it is to catch someone drinking garri during fasting they will see.
Hijab is only for brainwashed children of nobody while eyelashes is haram for them.quaran says this and that is not for the children of the northern elits.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Lightorder: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like a good wife material but where is her hijab? I hope our darling daddy's delegation also saw her eyelashes.

Where is Hisbah Police when you need them? If it is to catch someone drinking garri during fasting they will see.
poverty is sin and crime. Know it or be reminded
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by stasius: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations to Yusuf.

Gentle guy!
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by jumobi1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
She’s 19 and they met in the UK during their undergraduate studies. Someone help me with maths. How old is Yusuf? I know he graduated in 2016
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by SPLENDID25(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Whoyoo08:
Who cares
everyday "make your woman feel special". So, men no dey like to feel special too ni?
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Exodora: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
sholatech:
Pretty Amaria.
With Royal blood and silver spoon.

And she had graduated from UK with degree in Architecture before age 19?
Thought as well probably he got admitted at the age of 13
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Burgerlomo: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations, may God bless their union, Amen! cool
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
19 yrs old.... no be child marriage be this..

Wetin families dey do because of money and status.... to the detriment of the girl child...

Na wa ooooo!!
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by thikturk: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Where at thou oh HISBAH, for a daughter of Islam has hypocritically gone astray. What am I even saying, is Hibah not the worse hypocrite for nd against the low class only shocked
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by NLPoliceWoman: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
RTR
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by sylve11: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin cool
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Abujason: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Too much makeup. So artificial. Why is she not wearing hijab or burqa?
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by tunjilee003: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dpharisee:
Breaking News: Hisbah arrests Can Beer for not wearing Hijab and long eye lashes like Buhari's daughter-in-law grin
Sharia is for poor Muslims
religion is used go tame poor people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) / How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.