Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer (12236 Views)

Rich Florida White Model, Courtney Clenney In Death Of A Nigerian Freed On Bail / I Am In Love With Chidinma Ojukwu!!! / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Kandeed: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Details shortly....
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Komolafe89: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm they immediately fall sick after committing crime Nigeria my country
Dino Melaye gave her the clue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kandeed:
Details shortly....

Comedy extra

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Why do I have this strong feeling that Usifo's wife has a hand in that Man's death.

If you're the type that watches crime investigation channels, especially murder investigations between Couple's, the detectives in the interview keep making one particular statement and it has stuck to me ever since and I quote.

"Whenever there's a Murder that involves a Couple, no matter how the Victim dies, no matter who killed the Victim, if its the man that is killed, there's over 95% chance that the female partner had a hand in his death and if it's the woman that is killed there's also over 95% chance that the Male partner is involved in her death".

If it was a man that committed this crime, he will never be granted bail even if he's on the verge of death.

Spits in Disgust

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by hybrid11(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I have a very strong feeling that Usifo's wife has a hand in that Man's death.

If you're the type that watches crime investigation channels, especially murder investigations between Couple's, the detectives in the interview keep making one particular statement and it has stuck to me ever since and I quote.
I believed so too
They should do more digging
"Whenever there's a Murder that involves a Couple, no matter how the Victim dies, no matter who killed the Victim, if its the man that is killed, there's over 95% chance that the female partner had a hand in his death and if it's the woman that is killed there's also over 95% chance that the Male partner is involved in her death".
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by hybrid11(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
This matter Don die like this oo, usifo wife I d suspect you

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Marcus2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
What nonsense ! Is it because it's a woman ? angry

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Nostring: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I have a very strong feeling that Usifo's wife has a hand in that Man's death.

If it was a man that committed this crime, he will never be granted bail even if he's on the verge of death.

Spits in Disgust
thrash

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nostring:
thrash

I want it to pepper you very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by shadrach77: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Not true. Show us the link

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Pricelessruby(f): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
I expect the wife to put more effort in the case, but she is quiet, as if it doesn't concern her, am speechless though undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Superpack589: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2021

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Nostring: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I want it to pepper you very well
d thrash u yarn

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by renewalpublish: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
THIS MIGHT HELP SOMEONE HERE... I FIND IT USEFUL, AND DECIDED TO SHARE.....

Following the private inbox messages from a talk with a group on WhatsApp regarding a teaching I had with them on this very topic, as well as testimonies from others who had achieved freedom from masturbation, I decided to write this article. I made the decision to expand this training through writing to as many people who are struggling with addictions as possible, and not just those who are struggling with masturbation. Among the dramatic testimonies I heard from people via WhatsApp were those who claimed to have become free simply by reading my article; this was a pleasant surprise. I was completely taken by surprise when I received such a number of testimonies of their release simply by reading my article. To begin with, it seemed impossible, but after a while I realized that revelation has the power to bring about deliverance. My friend, read every chapter of this book with an open mind, because the power of God will touch you as you progress through the pages of it.

http:///3djVCbI

To get this book, please click the link: http:///3djVCbI

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by crackhouse(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wetin police go fuc.k that girl for cell no be here o
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
This lady will be freed las las

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
crackhouse:
Wetin police go fuc.k that girl for cell no be here o
i doubt they will put her in a local cell
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by mytime24(f): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Komolafe89:
Hmmm they immediately fall sick after committing crime Nigeria my country
Dino Melaye gave her the clue
copying frm naija polithiefcians grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Iceyjayz: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
All lies jare, this op is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by illicit(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bail on Sunday
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by teebillz: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I have this strong feeling that Usifo's wife has a hand in that Man's death.

If it was a man that committyed this crime, he will never be granted bail even if he's on the verge of death.

Spits in Disgust

Allow the woman mourn her husband. Does she get to deal with the death of her husband or your conspiracy theory?

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Savedday: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by tillaman(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bail ko bale ni

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
abeg make dem free her jareh!!...

I don't see any crime she committed...... I will always blame that bastard/man ....

he's a disgrace to MANHOOD..
he's also a disgrace to FATHERHOOD..

make Una leave all this fine girls for us wey never marry ,,una no go hear
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Tedpgrass: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Reading through several pages of opinions and media evidence.

1. Clear case of assassination
2. Her accomplices are free and trying to make this a crime of passion, which it clearly isn't.
3. Assassins are getting younger by the day.. The Academy is recruiting much younger and through social media handles. Combined with AI, it makes for a very toxic mix.

Hope law enforcement officers are ready for the deluge.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by CountVersailles(f): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Spits in Disgust
Absolute nonsense. You don't even have a good sense of crime.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Prolificgiant(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
All I know is justice must be served, check my signature
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Freelane33(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
ALL THANKS TO GOD AND OUR MOSDiiii
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
I expect the wife to put more effort in the case, but she is quiet, as if it doesn't concern her, am speechless though undecided

Why should she after the man has disgraced the hell out of them? Abeg free the woman

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Spits in Disgust

Are you sure you are mentally stable?
Anyhow you have seen too many fictions..
Was the wife ever present in the hotel room?
Let's call a spade a spade..
Chidinma killed him as she has confessed period.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by angelfallz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Is murder a bailable offense?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by TheEnygma(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wetin concern me.... Abeg if you are in Calabar, patronize me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) / Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. / How To Detect Marine Girl's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.