Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination (256 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
God is our Examiner, the Bible is our Textbook and the world is the examination. Ummm! Makes a lot of sense now.

But now what's GOD's pass mark? 100%, 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 50% or 40% over the Bible gurus in the house grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
God is our Examiner, the Bible is our Textbook and the world is the examination. Ummm! Makes a lot of sense now.

But now what's GOD's pass mark? 100%, 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 50% or 40% over the Bible gurus in the house grin grin grin grin
The Bible and the knowledge you glean from all of His creation is instead the textbook. undecided

Your life in this world is your examination but the examination rule is Jesus Christ. undecided

The cut-off mark is God's Righteousness. Anything less is below perfection . undecided
Re: God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Bible and the knowledge you glean from all of His creation is instead the textbook. undecided

My life in this world is your examination but the examination rule is Jesus Christ. undecided

The cut-off mark is God's Righteousness. Anything less is below perfection . undecided

You answer is 0%
Re: God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

You answer is 0%
If you believe God's righteousness implies 0%, then what can I say? undecided
Re: God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination by Dtruthspeaker: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

100% - "You must be blameless and your garments, white as Snow"!

1 Like

Re: God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Re: God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination by BassReeves: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
God is our Examiner, the Bible is our Textbook and the world is the examination. Ummm! Makes a lot of sense now
Genesis 2:16-17
'16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying,
“You may freely (unconditionally) eat [the fruit] from every tree of the garden;
17but [only] from the tree of the knowledge (recognition) of good and evil you shall not eat,
otherwise on the day that you eat from it, you shall most certainly [h]die [because of your disobedience].”
'

[h] 17 Both spiritually and physically, physical death in the sense of becoming mortal; they were created immortal.

In many ways, life is like a test, with experience being the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.

Anyway, God, for sure, is our Examiner slash Instructor slash Invigilator slash Tester, the Bible is our Textbook, the Human being is the Testee slash Examination, Eden and by extension, the world, are Examination Halls, then the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and its Fruit, simply are, useful and powerful Testing Tools

ThePlainTruth:
But now what's GOD's pass mark?
100%, 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 50% or 40% over the Bible gurus in the house grin grin grin grin
James 2:8-11
'8If, however, you are [really] fulfilling the royal law according to the Scripture, “YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF
[that is, if you have an unselfish concern for others and do things for their benefit]” you are doing well.
9But if you show partiality [prejudice, favoritism], you are committing sin and are convicted by the Law as offenders.
10For whoever keeps the whole Law but stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of [breaking] all of it.
11For He who said, “DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY,” also said, “DO NOT MURDER.”
Now if you do not commit adultery, but you murder, you have become guilty of transgressing the [entire] Law.
'

GOD set the pass mark to be 100% and unsurprisingly, the only person that scored it, is Jesus Christ
No human being, can beat the 100% with distinction, passmark record, hence God, out of love, made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

Dtruthspeaker:
I liked
Re: God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination by Dtruthspeaker: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2021
BassReeves:

James 2:8-11
'[i]8If, however, you are [really] fulfilling the royal law according to the Scripture, “YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF
[that is, if you have an unselfish concern for others and do things for their benefit]” you are doing well.
9But if you show partiality [prejudice, favoritism], you are committing sin and are convicted by the Law as offenders.

This was the basis of my last argument with you when I said we can keep The Law if we Truly wanted to keep it.
Re: God Is Our Examiner, The Bible Is Our Textbook And The World Is The Examination by BassReeves: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
[s]This was the basis of my last argument with you when I said we can keep The Law if we Truly wanted to keep it.[/s]
I dont do arguments, so meaning, you were arguing with yourself and trying very hard to trade exchange with opinion(s) instead of with facts, truth and reality.

Without love, it is impossible to please God. In fact, the whole Law and the writings of the Prophets depends on love obtained from the first and greatest commandment, as well as from the second commandment,

The whole law, all of Moses' Teachings and the writings of the Prophets are summarized in a single statement, "you shall LOVE the lord your god with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind+LOVE your neighbor as you LOVE yourself." (as per the latter, e.g. have an unselfish concern for others and do things for their benefit, unselfishly seek the best or higher good for others etc))

You can obey and keep whatever law, if you truly love God.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO Proof] : Osogbo Muslims Attack Egungun Masquerade / "WE JUST KILL" Sheikh Bello Yabo / My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.