Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) (26696 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Fake news over crime culture.

grin
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Longman8: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Keke umu highway
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Seun, don't you think there is need to asses the literacy levels of prospective members before they are allowed to register?

Just imagine the emboldened. undecided

grin and see teacher!
Your using that word on an active member of NL? Do you even know the meaning? grin

Oga Seun!
Indeed this forum needs to be scrutinized!
So many illiterates are here.

1 Like

Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Supib1997(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wahala no kuku dey finish for this country
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Fake news everywhere

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
FunnyJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea. Know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

Joshua Ajisope there's no need sending me letters. I await your legal action.

Do the needful - https://www.nairaland.com/6404327/thread-recently-scammed-people-contact
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Franking: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thieves everywhere.
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by SimplyShit: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Fake news everywhere

Kikikikikikikiki

Cement thieves
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Henryfour(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
for the associate you are referring ...

please send them the link below �.
Let them click the link and fill the form there in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP22NxWkpFRwS1VR_nAsplqkzMeYwcLJgyj-uHcqhPCmolXw/viewform

This is so we can make arrangements on training them ,

*then let them select other - and put the name of the scout (i.e Okereke uchechukwu) that referred them for proper tracking and documentation*.
Kindly let me hv d names of those dat hv completed d form ASAP. Send ur details to me after filling 07016714007
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Keke drivers will claim that they accommodated Dangotes trailer, so they are entitled to rob from him.

No wonder their god fell from the sky with bathroom slippers and a local fowl.

grin

Shouldn't this kind of reason be difficult to continue with given that you just saw one ojukwu" 21yrs old girl make national news for a much more terrifying act.

If it's a joke let it be and by all means continue. But if you a remotely serious, the joke is on you
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol.. Keke don turn dangote trailer.. grin
E be like say dangote go start to use keke load cement self oh..
that Keke wey you dey see can load 15bags at once
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by observanc1: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lawal Bidemi AbdulRaheem, Olalekan Azeez and Opeloyeru Kayode.
Na dem. From cement stealing to head hunting.

1 Like

Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Ezmans: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Fake news everywhere
after endsars looting your men are still looting

1 Like

Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sighs..Thieves everywhere
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Stop getting excited over fake news.

Besides, assuming it is true, there are bad eggs in every tribe. You don't have to go tribal in everything.

Finally, are you aware ipob pigs are brain dead animals?

Sir, the bolded is the reason why you should also eschew tribalism and ethnicity. Most families have a bad egg, but that does not mean they're all bad.

I believe, even in your nuclear or extended family there would be at least one person that act differently from others, that does not mean your all bad.

What you don't understand is that when you refuse to respond to insults it is more painful. If one continue to argue with a fool it would be difficult to convince people that one is not a fool.

Except you're earning from it, you need to reevaluate yourself.

Mind you, me taking a personal interest in you is not because I'm Igbo. In fact I I've never been to South East. I just feel if I couldn't let everyone here see reasons to stop the hate against each other's tribe, at least trying to convince one person is enough for me.

Please.
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Fake news everywhere

Fake what? You're too biased to be an adult.
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Edyice: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol.. Keke don turn dangote trailer.. grin
E be like say dangote go start to use keke load cement self oh..

grin You be bad guy
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by LZAA: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mufutaus on the beat
Cc AfonjaConehead helinues Afamed pissfullprotester grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Very very good for them...
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
What does it mean to "jump bail"?

Someone should please educate me, it's my first time of hearing it. undecided
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Fake news everywhere
TRASH TRASH TRASH !!! cool

1 Like

Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by montumonami(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
I read somewhere(can't remember if it's Nairaland) that they were contracted by someone else(the main thief) to convey the cements to a location but were arrested... Even after the real suspect was named, the DPO refused to release their tricycles and demanded some "huge" amounts of money.. If that was true, I guess they were paraded because they failed to pay the said amount..
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin wetin we go call this one? Cement bandits?
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Stop getting excited over fake news.

Besides, assuming it is true, there are bad eggs in every tribe. You don't have to go tribal in everything.

Finally, are you aware ipob pigs are brain dead animals?

Na wa oooo

Which kind person you be sef? You berate person for going tribal and yet you still do the same thing for the same post.

You be hypocrite , big one at that.

1 Like

Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Because it’s your brothers. Ndi ori
Simplyleo:
Fake news everywhere
Re: Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) by CeleFantastic: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Provide your citizens with the basic amenities, and see how this kind of news would be a past tense.

Hunger kills!

We need good and awesomely undiluted governance. It's not too much to ask for!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Murder Danjuma Joseph & Abu Elamaje In Police Patrol Ambush In Enugu / Thieves Caught Stealing Trailer Tyres In Aba Stripped Unclad(photos) / Accused Person Collapses In Osogbo Court After Hearing Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.