Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua (783 Views)

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift / Name & Arrest Those Plotting An Interim Govt - Yabagi Sani, IPAC Chairman To DSS / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by Naijadaily: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
General Overseer of Light of the World International Church, Lagos,  Prophet Joshua Arogun has stated that more conspirators against the Chief Whip of the Senate and former Governor of Abia state,  Senator Orji Uzor Kalu will die in mysterious ways to fulfill God's word. 

He said one out of three major conspirators is dead , the second has been shamefully removed from office while the third is suffering silently.  

The popular cleric who is known for making accurate predictions stated this on Sunday during service in Lagos . 

He said people who knew the former Governor from childhood will attest that he has mysterious forces working for him that put his enemies in great danger . He noted that the amount of grace Kalu has is enough to worry those conspiring against him because more will die Mysteriously.  

He revealed that the judge earlier conscripted to jail Kalu will end badly and will suffer  incurable ailment.  He reminded the congregation of his warning to the three major conspirators that jailed Kalu , adding that the newly recruited ones will die mysteriously 

It will be recalled that Prophet Joshua was in the news in 2014 when he controversially  predicted the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 general election.  He also predicted his re-election in 2019 .

Early this year,  he predicted the death of Prophet TB Joshua  and  Pastor Dare Adeboye.  He specifically stated that Prophet  TB Joshua is so close to God that he will be taken away peacefully to avoid death.  

He once  advised Prophet TB Joshua's church members to get enough of him at that period as God will take him away mysteriously. 

Also barely three months after Kalu  was jailed for of 12 years  following the  judgement from Justice Muhammed Idris of the Federal High Court Lagos ,  the Cleric  had made a controversial statement that shocked Nigerians . He did not only predict the release of Kalu after six months which sounded impossible but also revealed God has chosen him to be the next President after President Muhammadu Buhari. 

He said Kalu committed no offense but was been witchhunted by people who are afraid of him taking over from Buhari . 

According to his  revelation about Nigeria’s political dynamics in the 2023 general elections. "  I saw a man in Prison and this man has been a former Governor from the South East taking over from President Buhari. There is absolutely nothing one can do about someone’s destiny especially when sanctioned by God. Everything that happens in life is for a reason. I saw renewed alliances among the political class and across the political parties and I saw this country reuniting more than it has ever done before. God loves Nigeria so much. Nigeria is a big country, and is blessed with human and natural resources.” He  had said.

The cleric also lampooned Kalu for not visiting his church to thank God for the messages he has been receiving through their ministry.  He said Kalu's defiance to his earlier call, warning him not to be selective in his Thanksgiving seems not to have yielded any result.  

He complained that Kalu visited Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ  Embassy late last year and ignored himself , Pastor Enoch Adeboye and  Pastor Lazarus Muoka who  God  also spoke to about him.

He said , " I mentioned it on this alter that he needed to come and also thank God in this church.  He has visited Christ Embassy and that shows humility but he needs to do same to other churches . Pastor Adeboye and Lazarus gave similar prophesies and it all came to pass . I am not asking him to do anything for the church.  We don't need anything from him. It is just right for him to honour other servants of God as he honoured Pastor Chris . The man (Kalu) has so much grace but people are too jealous of him . The jealousy and hatred against him is too much and all he need is to continue to thank God for His love and grace upon him(Kalu).

Meanwhile,  Kalu has distanced himself from prophecy noting that he is a catholic and does not believe in prophecy 

Stating his position for 2023 Presidential election during an interview on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics, Kalu demurred, “I am not having Presidential ambition but if I am given, why not? I can take it.”

On the reports of the  prophetic predictions regarding his emergence as  next president of Nigeria. The Senate Chief Whip Kalu said, “I am a Catholic. In the Catholic church, we don’t see visions. Well, if visions are being seen, and people say this and that if it is the will of God that I will become president, why not? I am very capable mentally and otherwise to do whatever Nigerian people want me to do but not through prophecy.”

https://thewhisperer.ng/2021/06/27/breaking-prophet-joshua-says-more-conspirators-against-orji-kalu-will-die-mysteriously/

Re: Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by ChiefSosa(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
I saw renewed alliances among the political class and across the political parties and I saw this country reuniting more than it has ever done before.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by Monogamy: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
This one don collect ribs from Kalu
Re: Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by Innerpeace1: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Funny people and their prophecy
Re: Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by kayusely70(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
God's will would prevail
Re: Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by Naijanascam: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Waoooo........ the seeds from him is really working wonders ...

M..Man
O..Of
M... Money
Re: Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by kingsways: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kalu is a great football manager

He was the one who transformed Enyimba from a small club to the most successful club in Nigeria ever, winning champions league back to back

Even if he doesn't do any other thing as president, he will lift Nigerian football
Re: Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by Fahdiga1: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
This one don get alert
Re: Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by slivertongue: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
ignla, pray and watch cos tinubus urchins are coming for u
Re: Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua by Unigrad: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
What about those that stole the common wealth of the Nation?

(1) (Reply)

Ghost School Discovered In Delta State / RE: YES, Niger Delta Can BLOCKADE The Niger River Legally / Pic: Madam Oby Ezekwesilli Is A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.