Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 AM

What’s The Easiest And Fastest Way To Attain A Loan Of 1m In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What’s The Easiest And Fastest Way To Attain A Loan Of 1m In Nigeria (360 Views)

Invest with minimum of 1M and get 250k-500K ask me how / Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents / I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Easiest And Fastest Way To Attain A Loan Of 1m In Nigeria by Efesxchange(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
I have a good credit score..a registered business but seemingly all banks want to do is give to a salary account pa if you know of any platform that can be of assistance pls hit me up
Re: What’s The Easiest And Fastest Way To Attain A Loan Of 1m In Nigeria by ATTAHDYE(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Build your turnover in your business account, ensure every kobo you make pass through your account to attain an average of N3 million monthly.

Gorilla tactics are available......
Re: What’s The Easiest And Fastest Way To Attain A Loan Of 1m In Nigeria by Efesxchange(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
ATTAHDYE:
Build your turnover in your business account, ensure every kobo you make pass through your account to attain an average of N3 million monthly.

Gorilla tactics are available......
Just opened a business acct on Wednesday and was told I have to maintain the account for 6 months to be able to qualify for a loan and I really need the loan so urgent below is an example of last 6 months I believe some banks should be able to help I really need ideas or suggestions please

(1) (Reply)

#1 Best Digital Marketing Training Course In Port Harcourt / Pls How Can I Invest My Child School Fees? / Cryptocurrency And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.