Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney (937 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by manchyme: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
One of my friend once told me he wants to sell one of his kidney about two years ago just to escape this hard life.
Just recently I told him about someone who successfully got contacts from nairaland and had a successful operation.
Long story short, my guy has been asking me to get contacts for him.
Unlike me, he has never smoke before.
He's really serious and ready to take that road now to escape poverty.
Please who can help out with contacts.
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Guy no sell your kidney, you go regret am.

No be only you owu dey blow man, people plenty wey don face challenges and survived to become richer later in life.

They usually say one can live with only one kidney but it's a big lie, considering the rugged life we live in Nigeria and most of our food being organic, you might end up dying within 2-3 years. A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by Randy111(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Afriqan:

No be only you owu dey blow man, people plenty wey don face challenges and survived to become richer later in life.

They usually say one can live with only one kidney but it's a big lie, considering the rugged life we live in Nigeria and most of our food being organic, you might end up dying within 2-3 years. A word is enough for the wise.

Leave am make he sell his kidney jorr. All die na die
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by manchyme: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Afriqan:

They usually say one can live with only one kidney but it's a big lie, considering the rugged life we live in Nigeria and most of our food being organic, you might end up dying within 2-3 years. A
word is enough for the wise.

2-3years
Source?
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ok

Tell me how much he wan sale am before i let out the 11DIGIT'S?
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
manchyme:

2-3years
Source?

The video below is about people who have sold their Kidneys in Nepal and other Asian countries. A lot of them become paralyzed and terminally ill after the operation. Some get parts of their liver stolen during the operation and it still doesn't solve the problem of poverty.

If u like, sell your kidney. All men will live with the consequences of their decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2x985d3ODY
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Let me believe you are not the person in question. U should advise your friend not to go that route. Due to the toxins our body is exposed to on a daily basis coupled with the never ending stress, the kidneys are already compromised. But we don't feel it that much because the kidneys are two in number. So imagine a person on one kidney, the load would be too much on it. Such a person will end up procuring drugs to improve the kidney and in the long run the kidney will finally pack up.

In summary don't sell your kidney

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by manchyme: 3:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Afriqan:

The video below is about people who have sold their Kidneys in Nepal and other Asian countries. A lot of them become paralyzed and terminally ill after the operation. Some get parts of their liver stolen during the operation and it still doesn't solve the problem of poverty.

If u like, sell your kidney. All men will live with the consequences of their decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2x985d3ODY

Thank you, going to advice him against it. Health alone is wealth
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by jeffsummers(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ok

send me your email address lets talk wella. I will reward u well
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
jeffsummers:
Stuaaag@gmail.com
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by tarius14: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ok

Hey bro....you get plug for this kinda deal?
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
yea undecided

tarius14:

Hey bro....you get plug for this kinda deal?
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by tarius14: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
yea undecided

Drop your digits or email or better still call me 07036655782..thanks
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Stuaaag@gmail.com

tarius14:

Drop your digits or email or better still call me 07036655782..thanks
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by tarius14: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
Stuaaag@gmail.com

I've sent you a mail before, something seems to be wrong with your email, call me please if you can't drop your number here
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
check your mail

tarius14:

I've sent you a mail before, something seems to be wrong with your email, call me please if you can't drop your number here
Re: My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney by tarius14: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
check your mail

I have replied

(1) (Reply)

First Human Case Of Bird Flu In Nigeria Which Way Forward To Avoid Pandemic? / African Mango! Weight-loss Wonder? / Corruption And The Pain Of Being A Nigerian Physician.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.