Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) (31255 Views)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by FiverrTutor(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cunnilingus:

The child is living better than you are though so shove your pity up your ass. Anụ ọhịa

You're an animal. You don't know who I am so just shut your fvcking gutter mouth you cretin!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by tunapawizzy: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
FiverrTutor:

You're a very heartless human being.... Just fucking go your way. You don't deserve that child. Every child is a gift...
Is everything alright
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by mp3ree: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:
It's a bit lengthy pls bear with me

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!

My friend that child is not yours, that's why she has been stalling. If it was yours she would not be foot dragging concerning the baby.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by intruder15(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Can senate just save us this misery and pass a bill that mandates parents to do DNA test before being recognized as the biological parents?

Moreover what shall it profit us to train someone's child thinking he/she is ours only to discover when u relocate abroad and u are mandated to carry out a DNA test then u realise?

The world is female indeed.

5 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by derolemode(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Go yourself and take the baby...
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AmuEbule: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!
Bros, my gut tells me that she may be playing you but you should continue to take it easy with her until you get the DNA result. But then again, God may be using her to see the kind of man you are, so I will advise that you continue to be patient with the woman and take care of the child until the truth comes out.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Eraddray(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
FiverrTutor:

You're a very heartless human being.... Just fucking go your way. You don't deserve that child. Every child is a gift...
is like this one is mad grin
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Issues2(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Guy use ur head is very clear that the baby is not urs very obvious stick to ur words she will confess fear woman guy they will be lieying with tears and anger that Is how I caught my fiancee banging a married man d other day she still have d god's to tell me to go to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by honor4me: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oga, the child could still be yours. She might be afraid of who exactly is the owner of the kid. Might be she still had sex around the time you met her, and now she doesn’t really know who the kid belongs to among you. Don’t deceive yourself that she ought to know. Some very loose women find it difficult to pinpoint if they have multiple partners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!
Why didn't you call for help when you went down with her tongue
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Savedday: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Eraddray(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't send her shishi again..forget that child self...if Na ur child she will come when she's ready for DNA. But if otherwise, God don save u From stress.... Go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by intruder15(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!

Red flag 1.
It took her 7 months to notify u that she is pregnant.

Red flag 2.
The sex wasn't great and u stopped halfway which implies that u didn't climax inside her.

Reality.
The child may be urs. She may not be certain that's why she is dodging. That doesn't translate to the child not being urs. Be firm on the DNA test. But help out when she says the child is sick. DNA or not. A sick child ought to be taken care of whether she is urs or not.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Dindondin(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
dingbang:
Woman eh ..they will wreck your life existence if you are not strong.
You see the kind of woman a man sleep with matters a lot.
How come he wasn't contacted that there was pregnancy for 7 months.
Did they lose contact?
Is pregnancy something that should be hidden from the owner?
All this emotional scammers sef

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by seborrhic: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
As educated as u are it's obvious u don't even understand what a DNA test is.
What u want to do is a DNA paternity test and that should even be cheaper than doing DNA test for all three of u.
They just need your blood or fluid sample and that of the baby,you needed bother yourself with the mum.
The paternity DNA test will conclusively show if u are d father or not.If it turns out u are not,her doing a maternity test to prove she is the mum or not does not arise and even if it does,it's no business of yours.
If u are serious u can get a police consent or court order to carry out d test.In that case,she can't refuse bringing the child.IF YOU ARE SERIOUS of course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AmeLonRo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes, a DNA test will solve this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPTnzHkOMk
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Irennediva(f): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Fejimummy: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
You wouldn't have told her that your were taking her to the hospital for a DNA test, you would have just told her that you wanted to take her and the baby out for some good time.
All these super story is oñe of the reason why I'm always monitoring my brothers because apart from unwanted pregnancy HIV is real.
I always tell them that if they impregnate any girl they must marry her because nobody will bring shame to our family name...

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Mysteryman22: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
phenzy:

Baba said he went to the university lol he only said he went to school and mind you the school could be polytechnic or college of education grin
And travel out could be Cameroon or Cotonou by road...lol
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by suraaj(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
What is wrong with you sef, don't tell her that you are going for DNA but she should dress up for good outing and picnic, you will thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Raph82(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
The fact that she's refusing to cooperate with u on this is a red flag. Peradventure she shows up with the baby in readiness for the DNA test, make sure you're very careful, cautious, observant and alert to any foul play or manoeuvre game she may want to play in the process, to alter the DNA result. This is Nigeria, and women can go at length in getting what they want at all costs.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Judolisco(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Bull story
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Oyiboman69: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Oga if you want to drop an advise, drop it and leave. The fact say I come post something for here no mean say you get sense pass me.
no mind the idiot
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Richlycoated: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Parked

Please where is sapphire
She's out of the state on matters like this
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by thecommunist(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
I don't know how it's done but I presume they would have to get the consent of the baby's primary caregiver which in this case is the baby's mother. I also presume one could get in trouble with the law if you go ahead and perform the test without the consent of the baby's mother. You may not care about getting into trouble with the law(being say Naija justice system na joke) but the lab people won't want to risk getting into trouble with the law being a registered lab because they have a lot to loose and may even loose thier licence or get suspended.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by pepetua(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Well' her body language indicated that she's guilty about the whole thing but I saw her genuinely gave you the ownership of the Innocent baby because you seemed to be most responsible amongst those that she dated and my candid advice is to father the Innocent angel no matter what the outcome of the DNA is, you didn't loose anything at all, this is a soul we are talking about here not a dog.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by thecommunist(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
suraaj:
What is wrong with you sef, don't tell her that you are going for DNA but she should dress up for good outing and picnic, you will thank me later.
even if she gets tricked to the lab, the lab may refuse to do the test without her consent.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Mac2016(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cunnilingus:
Bro don't bulge. No DNA NO Money. That child isn't yours.

Few years ago I had a fling it resulted in a pregnancy. The lady in question was in love with me but I wasn't. When she told me she was pregnant I told I had doubts but will do my part till the baby is born then we go for the DNA. Well I actually forgot about the DNA. When the baby was 3 months this girl called me and asked that we go for the DNA within the week. On the said date she was there already waiting for me. Fortunately the boy was mine. Now am in love and planning to marry her
If we reverse the your experience, you will know that that babe is in doubt if it was the guy that impregnated her, that's the better of the two possible narratives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Girl Should Be Married Before 17 –aisha Buhari / Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.