Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP (149 Views)

Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / I See The Sack Of A South East Governor ~fr.mbaka / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has denied the news reports making rounds that one of its governors from the South-East is close to joining the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

The chieftain of the party, Prince Kassim Afegbua in a statement on Sunday had said aside Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara state who is set to join the APC on Tuesday, another South-East governor is also set to join the ruling party.

According to Afegbua “I have every cause to believe there is possibly a huge conspiracy between the Uche Secondus-led NWC and the Caretakers Committee of the APC, to keep quiet while the opposition is being plundered through defection.

“I won’t be surprised if by tomorrow Uche Secondus decides to defect to the APC for reasons that are obvious. As I write this, another PDP Governor from the South-East is also warming up to defect”.

“Also, another PDP Governor from the North-East is warming up to defect if the right leadership is not put in place to halt this drift”.

However, speaking with Daily Independent, Kola Ologbondiyan, the PDP’s National Publicity Secretary said no PDP governor from South-East has informed the party leadership of leaving the party.

“No governor in the South East has told us that they are leaving our party for APC. None has said that” he said.
https://independent.ng/no-south-east-governors-has-told-us-they-are-joining-apc-pdp/

Re: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin E shock una grin
Re: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Xscape1993(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Is that APC a political party? Evil party full with evil people.

(1) (Reply)

Praying For All Of Us To Grow In Christ Jesus Crucified / Doing Things The New Way - Emoji Devotions / Why Are Young People Leaving The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.