Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown (43304 Views)

Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Balistic4: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
OsusTroller:
grin

Binance is the shameless ashawo of cryptocurrencies. Dem be like aliexpress, Jumia every app you open, you'll find.

All those rug-pulls tokens too is hosted on their smartchain.

Binance na big thief grin
only very few know what you're talking about grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Flamees(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
osamz007:
FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN

Any dip expected?
Nawa ohh my money don fall finish
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
If you put your life savings in crypto I pity you
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by toye440: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
My money Ooo
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by lastempero: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
U
Seniorwriter:

Financial Control is a way of controlling the masses....
Government of most countries wouldn't want to loose their grips on their citizens.

Only the financially literate can demystify the puzzle.

@Seniorwriter

That's just the endpoint.
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Balistic4: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Good move.

Nigeria's CBN started the crackdown on Crypto activities. Now, global regulatory authorities are taking cue.

Bitcoin will soon be valued at 20 cents the way things are going.

sense is miles away from you, you're currently in centuries back. Illiterate aboki
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by 2elliot: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Augla1:
Whats if this whole Crypto thing is a grand scam?
It is part of the plan of grand great reset.make a lot the the people terribly hopeless, then give them the solution.
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
@JimiJunji.....are you still trading your parents pension with this shit? What are the odds that you have full grey hair at 30 grin grin
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
pocohantas:

I would have thought it is common sense that a man whose mind isn’t at rest wouldn’t be interested in sexual relations.

Now to the important question, them use Pocohantas matter swear for you?
you too get bad mouth.. You go dey collect steady beating if I marry woman like you o cheesy
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Money when I been wan use buy xbox series x na hin I use invest for crypto embarassed
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by jimmychang: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
OsusTroller:
grin

Binance is the shameless ashawo of cryptocurrencies. Dem be like aliexpress, Jumia every app you open, you'll find.

All those rug-pulls tokens too is hosted on their smartchain.

Binance na big thief grin

Binance Never list any coin wey regpull anyhow ,the coin dey their network no means say them go list am...watin you go talk about hotbit grin grin grin
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Memberclub(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nigerians don't understand English at all

1 Like

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by millionboi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
BTC to crash to 1 dollar
date?
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by PlanktonX: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Augla1:
Whats if this whole Crypto thing is a grand scam?

Wake up bro and decide now......Your children would ask you in 2031 where were you when crypto were being sold for a little $$$ in 2021.

Then #btc would be $1m and cardano would be $2000 and ethereum $25k.

1 Like

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by saxha: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlanktonX:

Wake up bro and decide now......Your children would ask you in 2031 where were you when crypto were being sold for a little $$$ in 2021.

Then #btc would be $1m and cardano would be $2000 and ethereum $25k.
You don't understand the term VALUE. You need to study secondary school Economics.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by BigDawsNet: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juanmike:
The joke is funny as ever in jack sparrows voice
cheesy
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by CryptoRepublic1: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fake nèws.

Go back and read the article and try to comprehend the full gist.
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Julianaa:
Lol, I don't blame them

if you invested 1 million in bitcoin 2 months ago

You will have just 500,000 in your account now

What if you invested last year?
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Adakintroy: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
I thought Nigeria goverment was stupid for banning it.

When you reason with sentiment( hate ). You sometimes become the bad person you reason the other person to be.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by ultiabaz36(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
BTC to crash to 1 dollar

I am waiting for that time so I can buy to mark it that I once bought BTC
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Mftivi: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Good move.

Nigeria's CBN started the crackdown on Crypto activities. Now, global regulatory authorities are taking cue.

Bitcoin will soon be valued at 20 cents the way things are going.

when your friends start balling again after another record high don’t hang yourself oo! I always laugh at skeptics that have no clue!
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Some guys will be struggling with erections now o. The way this dip be getting deeper. I know 3 persons that are currently very quiet and depressed over crypto’s matter. I hope everyone is alright at last.
You self, see as you just showed your ignorance, i am sure you didn't read the article and you just commented based on your audio guys that are non existence, anything to stay relevance.
What is the correlation between banning of binance and the dip?

They have no correlation, UK didn't ban crypto, they only ban one of its operators but i know your appraisal brain won't understand.
Have you gotten a new appraisal form your boss at work?

How's the car he gave you? Is his wife aware?

3 Likes

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by authority2006(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Financial Control is a way of controlling the masses....
Government of most countries wouldn't want to loose their grips on their citizens.

Only the financially literate can demystify the puzzle.

@Seniorwriter

The usual old boring song. We heard something like that too in the era of MMM, not new.

1 Like

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Tdotbluejays1: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Those FCA showed us pepper when I worked in regulatory finance for a large bank in the UK. Na so so fine. Some smaller to medium size companies go under due to heavy fines from those FCA guys.

After this news, the highly volatile Bitcoin market would take a hit again by Monday morning.
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Kaiser20: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Some crypto prophets are becoming very fanatical, no matter the situation they tell you it's the best time to invest in cryptocurrency.
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by superstar1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
MrMcJay:
While crypto may be anonymous, firms offering crypto trading services cannot insist on on anonymity of parties to transactions. AML/CFT rules still apply in the jurisdictions you do business and if you want to stay in business, comply.

Another thing is that the founder of Binance is Chinese, lives in Taiwan. That alone can be a factor, considering international politics and interests.

With the arrest of the hackers that took hold of the private oil pipeline in US by FBI guys last month despite being paid in cryptocurrency, it clearly shows nothing is anonymous as we are made to believe.

There is always a digital trail!
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by pocohantas(f): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
CuteMercury:
You self, see as you just showed your ignorance, i am sure you didn't read the article and you just commented based on your audio guys that are non existence, anything to stay relevance.
What is the correlation between banning of binance and the dip?

They have no correlation, UK didn't ban crypto, they only ban one of its operators but i know your appraisal brain won't understand.
Have you gotten a new appraisal form your boss at work?

How's the car he gave you? Is his wife aware?

Funny most commenters said same thing but you had to hop on mine like a monkey to spew trash.

My boss is fine. Should I give his number to your mother? At least he can buy her a car too, before she suffers arthritis from trekking upandan.

11 Likes

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Funny most commenters said same thing but you had to hop on mine like a monkey to spew trash.

My boss is fine. Should I give his number to your mother? At least he can buy her a car too, before she suffers arthritis from trekking upandan.
I don't need his number, my mom is not desperate unlike you that is known for pursuing married rich men.
Pocohantas your reputation here is legendary, from your Rich married boss to following Rich married male nairalanders that lives outside Africa.
You know they are married but each time they come to Nigeria without Their wife, you go offline for days just to hop on their dick in a Lagos hotel room.

All for what? For a visa

2 Likes

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by pocohantas(f): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
CuteMercury:
I don't need his number, my mom is not desperate unlike you that is known for pursuing married rich men.
Pocohantas your reputation here is legendary, from your Rich married boss to following Rich married male nairalanders that lives outside Africa.
You know they are married but each time they come to Nigeria without Their wife, you go offline for days just to hop on their dick in a Lagos hotel room

All for what? For a visa

Glad to hear that. How about you create a thread on this, tag the mods to move it to frontpage? I will be waiting for the thread. We plenty wey dey wait the blockbuster. grin

5 Likes

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by uniquebright: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
God bless you bro
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Glad to hear that. How about you create a thread on this, tag the mods to move it to frontpage? I will be waiting for the thread. We plenty wey dey wait the blockbuster. grin
There is no need to hide your shame with a laughing emoji.
I know my truth cuts you down your soul as i am ever ready to give you gbas gbos anytime i feel like.
You are literally my bittch and i pummel your pvssy each time i feel like.

Remember you cheated on your ex boyfriend who is a nairalander with your boss and he actually caught you in an hotel with your boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trademark Registration in Nigeria / FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps / Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.