Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead (30748 Views)

BREAKING: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead / Capital Olodo: Delta Lawmaker Kenneth Ogba Unable To Spell His Name Before Tribu / Delta Lawmaker Kenneth Ogba Disgrace Entire Isoko Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by Bighead95(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
It's more advicable to go for medical check-up every month ... Health is wealth been you poor or rich, young or old
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
RIP
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by Herexcellency94: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
RIP sir
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by mmegwavivian(f): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
GranitXhaka:
May his handsome soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
If anyone is in need of a phone to buy, I have an Infinix hot 10Lite for sale. I bought it last month and all proofs are intact. The country is really hard now and I need money.
I reside in Abuja
How much?
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by Georgejeez: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hon Kenneth Ogba was the most humble and generous Politician I have seen .
My condolences to his family members ,wife and aged father .
As I'm speaking with you now ,Oleh is like a ghost town because of the shock of losing their Illustrious son yesterday night
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rip
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by sylve11: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Journey well @ Ogba Kenneth. sad cool
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
jibmike73:
I could remember when I served in oleh as a youth copper this man was a good to us the coppers and the entire community. RIP...

I swear... Where you serve... ICE or St. Michael's?
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by chaloskyx: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
EYA WHY DID HE NOT GO TO THE ULTRAMODERN HOSPITAL HE COMMISSIONED FOR HIS CONSTITUENCY WHERE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN WELL TAKEN CARE OF LOL STUPID PEOPLE YOU THINK STASHING YOUR PPLS MONEY IN THE BANK WOULD SAVE YOU FROM DEATH BA NA THIS IS THE END THAT AWAITS LEADERS WHO FAIL TO SERVE ITS PEOPLE
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by ibedun: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aksnoopy:
You are obviously the illiterate one. The economy of a country is on the hands of a president's through his good or bad policies.

Olodo rapata!!!

The Federal Executive Council that Buhari chairs is fully responsible for all policy approvals upon the advise of civil servants, the finance ministry and the economic team.

Once they have approved a policy they have done their job. It is now up to the responsible minister and the top civil servants in the finance ministry and the central bank (and the Customs, IFRS etc) to IMPLEMENT AND POLICE the policies. It is also important for the NIGERIAN PEOPLE to obey and follow the policy patriotically.

But foolish, half educated semi-illiterates who don’t know how anything works continue to shout Buhari! Buhari!!! Buhari!!!

Olodo!!
Re: Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead by Aksnoopy: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
ibedun:

Olodo rapata!!!

The Federal Executive Council that Buhari chairs is fully responsible for all policy approvals upon the advise of civil servants, the finance ministry and the economic team.

Once they have approved a policy they have done their job. It is now up to the responsible minister and the top civil servants in the finance ministry and the central bank (and the Customs, IFRS etc) to IMPLEMENT AND POLICE the policies. It is also important for the NIGERIAN PEOPLE to obey and follow the policy patriotically.

But foolish, half educated semi-illiterates who don’t know how anything works continue to shout Buhari! Buhari!!! Buhari!!!

Olodo!!
Senseless olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different / Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.