Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? (17398 Views)

Slave Masters At Work Place / My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work. / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by free2ryhme: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Robertkenny:
Barrister Nwanta M. Jude

This depends on your city and state. And it really depends on how badly you beat up the person you intend to fight. If you use a weapon, that's a charge. If you destroy work property, that's a charge. If you disrupt the peaceful work environment, that's a charge. If the person you fight gets severely injured or dies, that's a charge. These are variables you have to consider. You could be in jail for a long period of time.
Plus, you run the risk of being fired.
Moral of this story, don't fight at work. Hash out your beef with someone off the work site somewhere.

Shared from Bogger.

What can make you fight at work?
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by int0x80(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Op, you are indirectly advertising your blog without paying seun? Too much sense grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Sultty(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
angry
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by baralatie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Here on nairaland if you fought with mynd44 you will get a life ban twice!
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by ussv: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nothing wey persin no go see for Nairaland lol, please if you plan to fight , don`t do it , there are better ways to solve conflicts.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Robertkenny(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Boomboost:

This Lawyer is not good angry

He simply encouraged not to fight in work place even if you are being cheated on, just to avoid law case against you.

Better still, put your anger on the person outside work area to avoid office property damage.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by 8stargeneral: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
If u fight for home nko..I mean face me and I face u yard .

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by chizux5(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
...fighting is for kids, it is said thy shall not fight. If the issue is a big time issue—real men would settle it with war.
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by rafcrown(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Why is the lawyer not good, provide your better legal views.
Boomboost:

This Lawyer is not good angry

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by FBIBOT(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lawyer Kunle geng grin WTF
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by zolajpower: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Robertkenny:
Barrister Nwanta M. Jude

This depends on your city and state. And it really depends on how badly you beat up the person you intend to fight. If you use a weapon, that's a charge. If you destroy work property, that's a charge. If you disrupt the peaceful work environment, that's a charge. If the person you fight gets severely injured or dies, that's a charge. These are variables you have to consider. You could be in jail for a long period of time.
Moral of this story, don't fight at work. Hash out your beef with someone off the work site somewhere.

Shared from Bogger.

600 years without an option of fine
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Skillsnigeria: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Lilpen3758: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
900warriorz:
I will personally jail you forever...shey you say you stupid abi? grin
grin grin grin
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by baralatie(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
8stargeneral:
If u fight for home nko..I mean face me and I face u yard .
Na police go come finish the fight nah
grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by moshino(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
What if I got hit first and replied by battering the person?

What if you try to batter the person, and the person cuts your throat with a sharp knife.
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wat of hot slap angry

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Offpoint1: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Me I can beat anybody anywhere o... Church, Mosque, Market, Office, Transit, Bus Stop, On A boat or Ferry, At funeral, Wedding, Birthday, Naming ceremony, Interview... ANYWHERE you do pass yourself, you go collect.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by stupidmod3: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Robertkenny:
Barrister Nwanta M. Jude

Shared from Bogger.

who be bogger
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Masturbator2020: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Robertkenny:
Barrister Nwanta M. Jude

Shared from Bogger.

What if the person beat you IP?any charge?
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Theoarhics: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Do u plan on fighting yor colleague? Abi na your manager you wan slap?

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Robertkenny(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
stupidmod3:
who be bogger

Bogger is focused on connecting Employers to job seekers with lot of features to fight the high rate of unemployment here in Africa.

Bogger is currently being tested and will be announced soon for general use.

More data(s) are being worked on to check the security aspect of getting a good job.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by cardoctor(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
It depends on how u take breake him head.
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by illicit(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
But boxers and wrestlers do fight at their workplace undecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by hardbody: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
heykims:
Smart lawyer. Double cross him in a deserved space and deal with him.

That is how i double crossed one girl in her house when both our parents had gone to work. I locked their sitting room door and put the key in my pocket and kick started the fight. Before long i was shouting for help but could not unlock the door when external help came. I had to admit that I had had enough before that aunty (she was sha bigger, older and very frustrated) released me. People who even came to rescue me will turn to bystanders and ask her to beat me harder when they realize i locked the door and kept the key in my pocket.

Morale of my story: Don't assume you will beat him up, it may be you will be dazed silly and lose both fight and job. Think it well.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by hardbody: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Offpoint1:
Me I can beat anybody anywhere o... Church, Mosque, Market, Office, Transit, Bus Stop, On A boat or Ferry, At funeral, Wedding, Birthday, Naming ceremony, Interview... ANYWHERE you do pass yourself, you go collect.

Either dem never beat you before or you are bully...choose!!!
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Robertkenny(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Masturbator2020:

What if the person beat you IP?any charge?

It the company to judge and you both will answer on the judgement day.

When you start your Mortal Kombat fight, make sure you fight in other to protect the company’s property. A N45,000 TV can be converted to N3.4 Million and the case is just
getting started.
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by duro4chang(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Swinger60:
cheesy

The lawyer na werey.
What? That is assault. Be expecting court summon.
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Robertkenny(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
duro4chang:
What? That is assault. Be expecting court summon.

His case file is attached to Baba Ijesha's case. We meet in court.
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Don't fight ooo
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by duro4chang(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Robertkenny:

His case file is attached to Baba Ijesha's case. We meet in court.
You seen now. Wahala dey o.
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by MartinsD12(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Robertkenny:
Barrister Nwanta M. Jude

Shared from Bogger.

The headline or question is a senseless one, fighting at work is prohibited, you don't try that nonsense at work, you are not Mike Tyson, even Mike Tyson as a professional boxer has no right to fight anyone out his opponent in the boxing pitch
Re: How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? by capricornlady: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
nairalee:
Here in Nigeria just make sure u have money. It's even the person that will be jailed while the police will be hailing u
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Jobs In Nigeria: Check It Out / Please How Much Does Sahara Group Pay Their Interns/new Entry / Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.