Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . (41312 Views)

Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Allheart: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154134:

But there are dirty people all over every tribes in Nigeria.
But mallam own too much.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t eat any fruit that has been cut open. Be it pineapple, watermelon or coconut. angry

Give me make I go wash and cut for my house.

Lol,,,

Maybe you were not brought up on streets. Until we started seeing stuff like this on social medias, ghetto people like us never cared. What am I even saying? I can't be too sure that I would still not buy from them if I'm cornered grin. I doubt you go to bukas (that's if you know what I mean) to eat too. Most times, I take swallows like amala & abula outside cheesy
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by seborrhic: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2021
favour32:

You are smart.
Smart people eat home made food.
Rubbish.
There are times when you feel like eating out unless you are a robot.
It's same way eating one particular meal everytime gets one bored of it atimes.
The only thing is that one should be very sure of the kinds of place one eats out if one has to
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by HELLASJ(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin Fear Nut very dirty and unhygienic creatures.

North
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by FBIBOT(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
I just thank God for my life and the way I was raised.... Why would anyone even buy already broken coconut from roadside?

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Ashirioluwa: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Afriqan:
I pity anyone still buying fruits and other food products from mallams for consumption. Imagine eating a coconut like this, that's automatic typhoid fever. Eat N100 coconut, pay 20k medical bills.

Too many videos like this everywhere on the internet. I don't like to sound tribalistic but ab0kis are really dirty. embarassed

Not only mallams, just don’t buy foods from the street vendors because Nigerians are devils in human flesh. A Nigerian was exposed the other day for buying water from the mortuary to cook for her customers.

Nigerians will do anything to make money.

Crazy country = crazy people

3 Likes

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by seyz91(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
You even overdo to give them 2, na even 0/10 me dey think
Afriqan:

When it comes to hygiene, give mallams 2/10. This is a fact. If you care about this, educate the ones in your village and teach them to stop poisoning people cos this is unfair to those patronising them
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2021
E no go pass northerners na grin

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by tamdun: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154134:

How many of those tribes did you see washing their foods with gutter water?
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by foreshore(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2021
dignity33:
If you Buy a fruit on road side please ensure you wash it thoroughly before eating, many of this Aboki people don't know what hygienic means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh3Qo3EyFY

Aboki na aboki anytime. Very dirty and indifferent to personal hygiene

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Innogee: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2021
I have stopped buying things from them. Anyone still buying is at your own risk.

Afriqan:
I pity anyone still buying fruits and other food products from mallams for consumption. Imagine eating a coconut like this, that's automatic typhoid fever. Eat N100 coconut, pay 20k medical bills.

Too many videos like this everywhere on the internet. I don't like to sound tribalistic but ab0kis are really dirty. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by favour32(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2021
seborrhic:

Rubbish.
There are times when you feel like eating out unless you are a robot.
It's same way eating one particular meal everytime gets one bored of it atimes.
The only thing is that one should be very sure of the kinds of place one eats out if one has to
Eat out all you want.
It is your business.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by egoldman(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154134:

Isn't it same as you referring to Igbos as people from a "certain region" when ever drug burst is posted on nairaland as if its Igbo crime alone.

2 Likes

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Simeonjoe1: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2021
But the gutter water clean now... In the Aboki's voice

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by nogragra: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2021
dignity33:
If you Buy a fruit on road side please ensure you wash it thoroughly before eating, many of this Aboki people don't know what hygienic means.

Stop buying things from mashanfani Abokis. In fact, we need to distroy their economy of evil. Ranging from this one, to poisoned food vendor, cattle rearers from hell and kidnapping and extortion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by kingthreat(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2021
The person who captured the video should have taken it upon himself to get that bastard nomad lynched or arrested by all means.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by AngelicBeing: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
shocked

maybe he believes when washed with dirty water it becomes more nutritious.
Hian, washing an edible products with bacteria and germs infested water, like seriously, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com

2 Likes

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by FBIBOT(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
This is why I rarely eat outside, unless those expensive restaurants.

some humans are just so extremely dirty

If you enter some of those expensive restaurants kitchen you will cry and wish to vomit all you have consumed....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Chimeluv(f): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Disgusting angry
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by angelfallz(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Reduce or even stop eating outside. Cook your food by yourself. Even now that we are in the season of groundnut, i don't buy it. If I want groundnut i got to the market and buy the raw one. Come and boil it myself, knowing where the water i use to boil it comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2021
DankemzI:
Apart from Calabar kitchen, owned and operated by Akwa-Cross I don't eat outside! Irrespective of how sparkling your dining is
grin no be dog una dey chop
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by RAYAM(f): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Water still scarce for Nigeria too, world people.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2021
The worst set of zombies In the world.....

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Pricelessruby(f): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2021
God help us from the kind of things we eat shocked
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by AutoChick4U(f): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Look at the dirty things we sharing country with
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Mrpojj(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2021
dignity33:

I personally don't buy anything I won't cook my sef from these people
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Kenikristian: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2021
Wahala for who wan eat aboki coconut
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by ekestic1976(f): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Missambitious:
One of the reasons i don't fancy eating outside. You don't know how, when and where the food was prepared. That's how Someone will be eating poison thinking that s/he is enjoying.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by one4GOD(f): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2021
dignity33:

haven't you guys observed that their tomatoes in the market is always oily and when you bring same tomatoes home it rotens in a day? so now when i buy tomatoes i wash with soap oohhhh i cannot come and die like chicken

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by mrkings84(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2021
If it's not ab0ki, it can't be anyone else!
Most dirty folks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? / Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.