Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) (52001 Views)

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria / It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2021
atonement12:
No! Most of what the rulers and rich do is organ transplant by their doctors in Europe and US...They use organs of young people to live longer.
That's why they stay their for some months, and return periodically for checks lipsrsealed

If it was possible, Patrick Swayze, Pavarotti and Steve Jobs would have still been alive.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:
I do not get how you believe someone has died with no proof whatsoever, it pains me to argue this with my boss and colleague, well they are from that part of the country that started it, we know he’s the worse president but to think he died and a jubril is there is very preposterous, may they heal!

Oga, Buhari is Nigeria's best president.

I don't think you travel out of where you are.

Buhari isn't your LG Chairman or Governor.

No one will call a leader who fixed a 33-year old rail project criss crossing three regions in his country 'worst'.

You need to catch a glimpse of the upgraded Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu; also try using any of the railway services from Abuja to Kaduna or Lagos to Ibadan. These are huge capital projects executed and completed in 6 years. What about the 2nd Niger Bridge; Bonny-Bodo Bridge; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway; Port Harcourt-Enugu Highway; Mambilla Power Project; NLNG Train 7 Project (which is about to commence) etc.

You don't just wake up from sleep and say someone is the worst president without proofs.

If you raise the issue of insecurity, what are the governors doing? Insecurity in most of the states where we have it, were fueled by the governors, either by their actions or inactions.

For instance, in the SE when the Nnamdi Kanu fellow started all his 'nonsense', they folded their arms are loooked on, including the Ohaneze. Did you see how the SW leaders handled Sunday Igboho?

Insecurity is both simple and complex to handle. If you want it simple, you deploy the military and smoke criminal elements out. Obasanjo used this style. Buhari might not want to use this style, as this may result in high rates of casualties. The SE is quite small. Niger state is larger than the entire Igboland, same is Borno, Taraba and many others.

Buhari can't ask the military to do the Sambisa form of assault in the SE. However, you and I can attest to the fact that the Unknown Gunmen are fast disappearing. The governors of the SE have so much to do. Imagine, they could not even 'tool' the Ebubeagu outfit that they set-up? Go to Ondo and see what Akeredolu has done with Amotekun? Amotekun has equipped operational commands, vehicles, operatives gears in Ondo and the SW etc. You don't go about blaming the president all the time whereas your governors are gallivanting everywhere, doing next to nothing. Look at Anambra state for instance, there has not been a proper LG election for God knows how long. The SE, during one era, produced 5 Senate Presidents in one stretch. It also produced 3 Aviation Ministers and Police IGs. What is on the record to show for all of these top positions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by grandlexuz(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2021
harmless:
It is a FACT that most tyrant, insecure and desperate leaders use body doubles (just run a fact check online).
In as much as i believe that PMB has not been cloned simply because he is not a lifetime tyrant president and Nnamdi Kanu will say anything to scatter Nigeria so never take his words too seriously, to say its ridiculous is naïve.
Technology has made it easy these days to create imaginations dependent on access to funds and information.
Body doubles of leaders is not a today's thing, only that the technology to do it has improved.

Super man..
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Richieniit: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:
Simply put.... Ipobians are dunce and Idiotic

Continue insulting them... That's all you'll ever achieve in this life. Fool!

Even my boss way be yoruba from ondo state believes buhari is not buhari, I wonder if ondo is part of ipob now lol.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Unbelievable
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by atonement12: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

If it was possible, Patrick Swayze, Pavarotti and Steve Jobs would have still been alive.
Continue arguing in ignorance! angry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2021
The story emanated of the brain washed people of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by okenwaa(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
In the end, the truth will always come out..........we mount dey watch.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Our President is still alive not dead

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by jamace(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
CoolAmbience:

No one will call a leader who fixed a 33-year old rail project criss crossing three regions in his country 'worst'.

You need to catch a glimpse of the upgraded Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu; also try using any of the railway services from Abuja to Kaduna or Lagos to Ibadan. These are huge capital projects executed and completed in 6 years. What about the 2nd Niger Bridge; Bonny-Bodo Bridge; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway; Port Harcourt-Enugu Highway; Mambilla Power Project; NLNG Train 7 Project (which is about to commence) etc.

You don't just wake up from sleep and say someone is the worst president without proofs.

If you raise the issue of insecurity, what are the governors doing? Insecurity in most of the states where we have it, were fueled by the governors, either by their actions or inactions.

For instance, in the SE when the Nnamdi Kanu fellow started all his 'nonsense', they folded their arms are loooked on, including the Ohaneze. Did you see how the SW leaders handled Sunday Igboho?

Insecurity is both simple and complex to handle. If you want it simple, you deploy the military and smoke criminal elements out. Obasanjo used this style. Buhari might not want to use this style, as this may result in high rates of casualties. The SE is quite small. Niger state is larger than the entire Igboland, same is Borno, Taraba and many others.

Buhari can't ask the military to do the Sambisa form of assault in the SE. However, you and I can attest to the fact that the Unknown Gunmen are fast disappearing. The governors of the SE have so much to do. Imagine, they could not even 'tool' the Ebubeagu outfit that they set-up? Go to Ondo and see what Akeredolu has done with Amotekun? You don't go about blaming the president all the time whereas your governors are gallivanting everywhere, doing next to nothing. Look at Anambra state for instance, there has not been a proper LG election for God knows how long. The SE, during one era, produced 5 Senate Presidents in one stretch. It also produced 3 Aviation Ministers and Police IGs. What is on the record to show for all of these top positions?

Point to one of Buhari's fulfilled campaign promises. Those were not his campaign promises on the basis which Nigerians elected him..

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Our President is still alive not dead.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
I believe Buhari had terminal cancer and I doubt he made it.

The reversal is too shocking.

Obasanjo should explain how this transformation happened if not a double.

Buhari had prostrate disease and he made it.

He also has dementia and it has gotten very terrible, that's why he rarely comes outside.

Buhari likely gained weight because of steroids that he has been taking for his medical illnesses, nothing more, He's alive.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2021
Joshmodest:
I don't think anyone on planet Earth hates Buhari more than I do , but this theory of him being dead , and cloned bla bla doesn't add up for me ...My hatred for Buhari and his 3k per month online warrior whose side hustle is selling dead Vulture meat won't becloud my reasoning !!

Agreed, it just makes IPOB look stupid and I am somewhat sympathetic to their cause.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Buhari can't ask the military to do the Sambisa form of assault in the SE. However, you and I can attest to the fact that the Unknown Gunmen are fast disappearing. The governors of the SE have so much to do. Imagine, they could not even 'tool' the Ebubeagu outfit that they set-up? Go to Ondo and see what Akeredolu has done with Amotekun? Amotekun has equipped operational commands, vehicles, operatives gears in Ondo and the SW etc. You don't go about blaming the president all the time whereas your governors are gallivanting everywhere, doing next to nothing. Look at Anambra state for instance, there has not been a proper LG election for God knows how long. The SE, during one era, produced 5 Senate Presidents in one stretch. It also produced 3 Aviation Ministers and Police IGs. What is on the record to show for all of these top positions?

This is total falsehood, half truths n outright lies all mixed up in one post.

Buhari has destroyed Nigeria, Anyway u have to post these set of trash because u really need to justify ur pay.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Bimpe29: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2021
It's not only ridiculous but illogical.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by od501: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:
I do not get how you believe someone has died with no proof whatsoever, it pains me to argue this with my boss and colleague, well they are from that part of the country that started it, we know he’s the worse president but to think he died and a jubril is there is very preposterous, may they heal!

How can you say there is no prove, it is you that it ignoring the evidence before you. I'm not IPOB oo...as ridiculous as this may sound, I have made my own findings, guy this claim is very hard to ignore aswear.

The more I try to ignore it, the more I look like a complete idiot. Even a US Senetor Jowle (or something) tweeted about it, he confirmed Buhari is dead. Make your finding bro...do it with an unbiased mind, and you see what everyone is talking about. Something is definitely going on!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I don't know what you mean. Will you know which is the double?

How do you think Hitler survived multiple assassination attempts? Sometimes, they believed they killed him and then he was alive again. One was even in a meeting.

""One was even in a meeting""

Which meeting? With who?? Where

Pls list the times hitler survived multiple assassinations too.

''Will you know which is the double?"

Even identical twins can be easily differentiated so which double again are u talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2021
od501:

How can you say there is no prove, it is you that it ignoring the evidence before you. I'm not IPOB oo...as ridiculous as this may sound, I have made my own findings, guy this claim is very hard to ignore aswear.

The more I try to ignore it, the more I look like a complete idiot. Even a US Senetor Jowle (or something) tweeted about it, he confirmed Buhari is dead. Make your finding bro...do it with an unbiased mind, and you see what everyone is talking about. Something is definitely going on!

No USA senator twitted that buhari is dead...better withdraw those very stupid lies of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by VTJN(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2021
bigeliot:
MNK has asked u guys to sue him in any court outside africa but they refused. Y them dey fear. Obj is no different from d dead buhari. All evil leaders. There are alot of buhari and weda obj, atiku or any stupid leader says otherwise, d truth remains that buhari is not there. He is either too sick and can't come out or he is fucking dead.
We don hear.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Diligence: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2021
I guess they meant he & his ilks are zombie; living but dead. Cld "death" hv bn used figuratively.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by focus7: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2021
If there's a tribe that like feeding on lies and deceit that tribe is Igbo. They like fabulous rumors bad news about others especially their passive enemies, they promotes lies on social media and making topics of it everywhere. Their priests and elders are not exempted, sometimes I wonder if they don't listen to what comes out of their mouth and reason.

Unfortunately a noted Bishop that command large crowd at Ota also made that nonsense a message on his pulpit on a Sunday service. If it was TB Joshua that did that they will castigate him but since it was the touch not my anointed everyone act to be ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2021
frank202012:

Which means you believed that rodents destroyed the office of the president....
Nomater the one you believed..... As a Nigerian u will still appear stupid.

Lol you are just a lowlife foooo, these are two independent scenarios. How can one lead to the other.
Mehn some nlders are just useless, cannot think for themselves.
If you can’t provide his grave or dead body, then you are actually stupid for saying he is dead
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2021
thomasjoe:

The conspiracy of silence of the federal govt over the story led to it been given credence ...
Speculations are been made and the best the Govt could do was to be silent for 2 years ? Really ? And we expect people not to take a stand? Very laughable assumption
I must say...
Bro silence is the best answer given to fools, have u forgotten Or MNK took that from you too

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Sarcasm?
Because I don’t understand this
CoolAmbience:

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by opribo(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2021
When a whole president wont talk to his people, does no longer speak his native dialect, the first lady is visibly distant from him, his children are alienated from him unlike before and now they are just grooving around without control as if somebody is trying to pacify them.

That's why we believe and still believe until he proves to us he is not a "willywilly" president.
1. He has to off his cap let us see his head.
2. Explain the hole on his neck.
3. Explain all the funny and changing faces of the so called bubu.
4. Hold a love media chat not the Arise news type.
5. Speak fulfude to his people.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by tikotin: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2021
i know the genesis of this lie.Nk told all his foolish followers when buhari was sick and spent long time in uk that he was dead and he keep repeating it as the truth until they all believed it.when buhari came back he has to save face with the lie that he has been cloned so as not to lose the respect of his foolish followers that believed that he is a prophet and wiser than king solomon.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Abi
limeta:
Dead or alive he is useless.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by od501: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2021
02Kebreal:
The story emanated of the brain washed people of Biafra.

I have question for you: have you seen any of the evidence this IPOB members have presented?
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2021
od501:

My brother I’ve made my findings before coming here to say my mind. I’ve seen articles where they say a one minute silence was done for him in au meeting in feb 27 of which no summit took place in feb until November.

You claim a senator confirmed him dead, so because he is a white man he has sense? Is he a doctor? Why do you have low self esteem?

Hard as it may be to ignore, ask one question, if he died then provide us details, his dead body, his grace or the mortuary he is, this can never be hidden in this world that we are. Person go don leak am, but it’s been 5 years they started the rumor but nothing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by michoim(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Monogamy:
More than ridiculous oo.

So many people have stopped making use of their free gifted senses, hence they must listen and believe dem say dem say without being logical..

You can say that again...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Loveknitting: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Joshmodest:
I don't think anyone on planet Earth hates Buhari more than I do , but this theory of him being dead , and cloned bla bla doesn't add up for me ...My hatred for Buhari and his 3k per month online warrior whose side hustle is selling dead Vulture meat won't becloud my reasoning !!

God! Mehnn you are cruel. In a nice way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos / Hope Uzodinma Probes Okorocha, Ohakim And Ihedioha / Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.