Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? (19489 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) / How Long Is Good Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Emeraldfynest(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wow, but at least she still showed signs of loving you back then right? I'm just totally fed up with this, as if I'm forcing myself on her, the feelings have just died down. So how did you two get back together?
seunny4lif:
I swear mine cut off communication for 4 mouth out of 2 years grin
Mine was just pure wickedness and she told me herself after we got together angry angry
Fear women grin and she was young.
She was only 19 years then cheesy
I do catch them young cheesy wink
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Angelacruz: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good write up....had to read it twice
Ategberoson:
for guy it doesn't matter how long once you've test her, abeg no marry someone you've not tested in many ways

Test: when she needed cash and you've the cash, sometimes pretend you don't have but show concerns, her reaction will judge the level of her endurance, also test the Level of her fantasy, loyalty and responsibilities. once she passed then take her to the altar

for the lady, the time matters because men can be complex sometimes, we love to be care for and when you're dating a guy and she met another caring but cunning lady, you could lose such guy

so before entertaining the guy with your pussy, ensure she's not demanding for your body than his readiness to settle down with you.

if you're dating a guy that's proposing marriage to you and he's not showing you his family and not willing to meet your family within 3-4months in the relationship, just know you're a sex toyy in his hand

finally, if your guy is financially fine, capable of taking care of a home and he's not showing a sign of settling down, no matter how young you might be as a lady. you're with a well to do guy for more than 2 years and up to 2years and he's not showing readiness of settling down, you're only investing on nothing
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
seunny4lif:
I had a long distance relationship for 2 years and it’s was crazy cheesy
Calling her and if she is not picking can cause a lot of 2 weeks fighting.
Mine will be online on FB and yet wouldn’t pick my calls or call me.
I was in love but it was driving me crazy angry angry

Fast forward to a 1 year later again, I promised myself, not to call her again grin and I deleted all her contacts on my phone but only for me to broke my promises, I was calling and texting her for not picking.
It’s was hell. angry
Fast forward grin
I wicked her back by get married and having my own family angry

Wetin una dey think grin
Na her I marry oooh grin cheesy and we have 3 kids now.
God forbid I do long distance relationship again cheesy
That thing was a punishment jooor cheesy

You still had the guts to marry her? Do you know how many abortions she has done while she was away? Do you know how many time those two guys has slept with her? You made a mistake bruh .
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Holaomoakin(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin What keeps you in long relationship? grin
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Valyrian: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
The question is, what would you guys be discussing in 2 years and not talk about marriage?
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
It’s was worst then you think oooh
Everyday I questioned her like does she still at least like me?
I was the one always calling like mad, I called it quit many times and her replied are always OK grin
Like she will said OK
No other words
No fighting
No insult
Just OK
I taya self cheesy
She changed later oooh but I almost lost faith cheesy
Emeraldfynest:
Wow, but at least she still showed signs of loving you back then right? I'm just totally fed up with this, as if I'm forcing myself on her, the feelings have just died down. So how did you two get back together?
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Abortion ke
Guys sleep with her or not is not my problem as long as I don’t have full evidence.
What I don’t know will not kill me wink
nijaomegacode:

You still had the guts to marry her? Do you know how many abortions she has done while she was away? Do you know how many time those two guys has slept with her? You made a mistake bruh .

4 Likes

Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Sunkyapogee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
7 years.. By then they can't hide their characters anymore.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Exodora: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
seunny4lif:

Fast forward to a 1 year later again, I promised myself, not to call her again grin and I deleted all her contacts on my phone but only for me to broke my promises, I was calling and texting her for not picking.
It’s was hell. angry
Fast forward grin

Wetin una dey think grin

Wicked her by getting married and having a family . You don't wicked people by getting married to another dude.
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Emeraldfynest(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wow, just exactly my situation. I'm waiting to see her reaction though. But whatever she says, I've made up my mind. Its not healthy to be in love with a girl more than she is with you.
seunny4lif:
It’s was worst then you think oooh
Everyday I questioned her like does she still at least like me?
I was the one always calling like mad, I called it quit many times and her replied are always OK grin
Like she will said OK
No other words
No fighting
No insult
Just OK
I taya self cheesy
She changed later oooh but I almost lost faith cheesy
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
What I know is if she is yours then no matter what happens, you will be together.
I have never been in any relationship longer than 6 months but this one carry me cheesy cheesy
I have been into diff ones and I call it quit faster than speed of light wink but this hold my neck.
Now na me dey do shakara cheesy
Emeraldfynest:
Wow, just exactly my situation. I'm waiting to see her reaction though. But whatever she says, I've made up my mind. Its not healthy to be in love with a girl more than she is with you.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
You should know that what just adding fun to it
Exodora:

Wicked her by getting married and having a family . You don't wicked people by getting married to another dude.
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Itanapa: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dated a guy for 4 years and 3 months. He cheated on me twice (the ones i know). I noticed that anytime we talk about introduction, he keeps on posting me.
I blocked his family members numbers on my phone, blocked him and relocated to another town.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
My neighbor told me that he started to date his (now wife) girlfriend in 2002 and they got married in 2019. I was surprised because they lived in the same Lagos untill he started working outside lagos in 2018. My kidbro I'd almost 10years into a relationship and he doesn't look like he's going to marry this year.

So, me, I can't answer this question. I'm not much of a woman guy.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Reeberry: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
seunny4lif:

It’s was hell. angry
Fast forward grin

Wetin una dey think grin

You didn't wicked her, you did her a big favour. She played you and took you for granted.

You disappointed men. You simped on her.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yeah, I disappointed guys by been married for almost 5 years wink
How is your girl friend cheesy
Reeberry:
You didn't wicked her, you did her a big favour. She played you and took you for granted.

You disappointed men. You simped on her.
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Reeberry: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Which one you give me? grin
seunny4lif:
Yeah, I disappointed guys by been married for almost 5 years wink
How is your girl friend cheesy
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Emmanuel224(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
No time limit, someone I knw has been dating a girl for 12years.... Started dating since sec school
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
So, you no get any grin
Eeeya grin
Pele cheesy grin
Na Oloshos you dey carry grin
I will tell your pastor
Reeberry:
Which one you give me? grin
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Reeberry: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
seunny4lif:
So, you no get any grin
Eeeya grin
Pele cheesy grin
Na Oloshos you dey carry grin
I will tell your pastor
No be person wey chop Belleful dey carry olosho these days, my brother.
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
cheesy
Look for free money ones Abeg
Be a good friend in your street to girls, na my trick for Nigeria before be that grin
Reeberry:
No be person wey chop Belleful dey carry olosho these days, my brother.
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Reeberry: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
You no serious. Me just dey low-key recently. grin

Money no dey.
seunny4lif:
cheesy
Look for free money ones Abeg
Be a good friend in your street to girls, na my trick for Nigeria before be that grin
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
That method dey work well and I no dey spend on them grin
Good bed warning cheesy
Reeberry:
You no serious. Me just dey low-key recently. grin

Money no dey.
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Reeberry: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
seunny4lif:
That method dey work well and I no dey spend on them grin
Good bed warning cheesy
You no need that level again na. Shebi you don marry? grin

Give me anyone you get, wey get big yansh. grin
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Obsession4u: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
I'm not just Lucky when it comes to relationship at all.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
That’s was long time ago cheesy
I no get contact oooh because all don marry.
One must dey your street cool
Reeberry:
You no need that level again na. Shebi you don marry? grin

Give me anyone you get, wey get big yansh. grin
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Gjmff: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Idgaf long as it’s not toxic and with good sex
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Blew seven years on that shiiiiiii called relationship.

Nowadays, commitment is kinda hard for the man even though we keep getting ladies who are tryna commited to see things work out.

If you can relate with 'It's Complicated by Wale' you should know how a nigga feel...
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by sanmtiago(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by Reeberry: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
You fit still get Na.

Na grandmas full my street. When last I see young ladies last? grin
seunny4lif:
That’s was long time ago cheesy
I no get contact oooh because all don marry.
One must dey your street cool
Re: How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? by seunny4lif(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
cheesy grin
No go bang your awon Iya oooh grin
Reeberry:
You fit still get Na.

Na grandmas full my street. When last I see young ladies last? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria / 4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / The 10 Top Secrets To Make A Girl Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.