Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) (3947 Views)

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Was There Any Black Man Prophet Of GOD In The Bible Or Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by nuru(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2006
www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sunlightofislam/2006/feb/10/sunofislam-10-02-2006-001.htm

Original question asked by Abdulfatah Oladeinde on Friday February 10, 2006 and I feel the same question should be posed to my fellow Nairaland users.

Below is his poser. Happy reading.

History has recorded the appearance and deeds of many religious leaders: Moses, Jesus Christ, Zoroaster, and Abraham, to name just a few.

There have also been many self-proclaimed prophets and messengers, each of whom has claimed to bring a divine revelation for mankind. Some have proven to be false, and others have been forgotten.

But there is one religious leader who stands alone, an unlettered man who transmitted a revelation from God that literally changed the course of history and the destinies of a major portion of mankind: Muhammad, the Prophet and Messenger of God.

Encyclopedia Britannica confirms:
", a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men." (Vol. 12)

Bernard Shaw said about him:
"He must be called the Savior of humanity I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much-needed peace and happiness." (The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. X 1936)

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."

"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion, which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence, which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." (Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.)

He was by far the most remarkable man that ever set foot on this earth. He preached a religion, founded a state, built a nation, laid down a moral code, initiated numerous social and political reforms, established a powerful and dynamic society to practise and represent his teachings, and completely revolutionized the worlds of human thought and behavior for all time to come.

"HIS NAME IS MUHAMMAD" May the Peace of God Be upon Him (PBUH).

He was born in Arabia in the year 570 CE, Muhammad started his mission of preaching Islam, the religion of truth and the submission of man to One God, at the age of forty and died at the age of sixty-three. During the short twenty-three year period of his prophethood, Muhammad (PBUH) changed the entire Arabian peninsula forever. Within the space of one generation, the vast majority of people went from paganism and idolatry to devout and strict monotheism, from tribal quarrels and wars to national solidarity and cohesion, from drunkenness and debauchery to sobriety and piety, from lawlessness and anarchy to a lifestyle characterized by discipline, from moral bankruptcy to the highest standards of moral excellence.

Human history has never seen such a complete transformation of a people or a place before or since-and just imagine that all of these unbelievable wonders took place in just over two decades and because of the efforts of one man.

Michael H. Hart, in his recently published book on the rating of individuals who have contributed towards the benefit and upliftment of mankind writes:
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels. (M H. Hart, The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, New York, 1978, pp. 33)

Lamartine, the renowned historian, when speaking on the essentials of human greatness, wonders:
"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only they founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes.

This man moved not only armies, legislation, empires, peoples and dynasties but millions of men in one-third of the then-inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and souls, his forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire; his endless prayers; his mystic conversations with God; his death and his triumph after death; all these attest not to an imposture but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma.

This dogma was two-fold: the unity of God and the immateriality of God-the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with the words.

Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images, the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire: that is MUHAMMAD. As regards all the standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask IS THERE ANY MAN GREATER THAN HE?" (Lamartine: Histoire de la Turquie, Paris, 1854Vol.11, pp 276- 277).

The world has had its share of great personalities. But these were one-sided figures who distinguished themselves in only one or two fields, such as religious thought or military leadership. The lives and teachings of these great personalities are shrouded in the mists of time. There is so much speculation about the time and place of their birth, the mode and style of their life, the nature and detail of their teachings, and the degree and measure of their success or failure that it is impossible for humanity to reconstruct accurately the lives and teachings of these men.

Not so this man The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) accomplished so much in so many fields of human thought and behavior in the fullest blaze of human history. Every detail of his private life and public utterances has been accurately documented and faithfully preserved to our day.

The authenticity of the records so preserved are vouched for not only by the faithful followers but even by his prejudiced critics.

Muhammad (PBUH) was a religious teacher, a social reformer, a moral guide, an administrative colossus, a faithful friend, a wonderful companion, a devoted husband, a loving father-all in one. No other man in history ever excelled or equaled him in any of these different aspects of life- but it was only for the selfless personality of Muhammad (PBUH) to achieve such incredible perfection.

Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad (PBUH), says in Young India:
"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind.I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidness, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography) I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

Thomas Carlyle, in his Heroes and Hero-worship, was simply amazed as to "how one man single-handedly could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

"The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only."

"A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world's Maker had ordered so."

Diwan Chand Sharma wrote:
"Muhammad was the soul of kindness and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him. " (D. C. Sharma, The Prophets of the East, Calcutta 1935, pp. 12)

Edward Gibbon and Simon Ockley, speaking on the profession of Islam write:
"I believe in one God, and Mahomet, Apostle of God" is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet has never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds or reason and religion." (History of the Saracen Empires, London, 1870, p. 54).

Muhammad was nothing more or less than a human being But he was a man with a noble mission, one which was to unite all human beings on the worship of the one and only God and to teach them the way to honest and upright living based on the commands of God. He always described himself as "a servant and messenger of God," and every single one of his actions proclaimed loudly the truth of this phrase.

Bosworth Smith: "He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports." (Bosworth Smith, MOHAMMAD AND MOHAMMADANISM, London, 1874, p. 92.)

Annie Besant: "It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher." (Annie Besant, THE LIFE AND TEACHINGS OF MUHAMMAD, Madras,1932, p. 4.)

W. Montgomery Watt: "His readiness to undergo persecutions for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems than it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad." (W. Montgomery Watt, MOHAMMAD AT MECCA, Oxford, 1953, p. 52.)

James A. Michener: "In all things Muhammad was profoundly practical. When his beloved son Ibrahim died, an eclipse occurred, and rumours of God's personal condolence quickly arose.

Whereupon Muhammad is said to have announced, "An eclipse is a phenomenon of nature. It is foolish to attribute such things to the death or birth of a human being." "At Muhammad's own death an attempt was made to deify him, but the man who was to become his administrative successor killed the hysteria with one of the noblest speeches in religious history: "If there are any among you who worshipped Muhammad, he is dead. But if it is God you worshipped, He lives forever." (James A. Michener, "ISLAM: THE MISUNDERSTOOD RELIGION," in READER'S DIGEST (American edition), May 1955, pp. 68-70.)

Sarojini Naidu, the famous Indian poetess speaking on the aspect of equality before God in Islam, stated:
"It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy for, in the mosque when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: "God Alone is Great." I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother. (S. Naidu, "Ideals of Islam," vide Speaches ~ Writings, Madras, 1918, p. 169).

Prof. Hurgronje: "The League of Nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations , the fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

The world has not hesitated to raise to divinity individuals whose lives and missions have been lost in legend. Historically speaking, none of these legends achieved even a fraction of what Muhammad accomplished. And all of his striving was for the sole purpose of uniting mankind for the worship of the one God on the codes of moral excellence. Muhammad or his followers never at any time claimed that he was a son of God, a God-incarnate, or a man having a divine nature-he always was and is even today considered as only a human messenger chosen by God.

Today even after a lapse of fourteen century, the life and teachings of Muhammad (PBUH) have survived without the slightest loss, alteration, or interpolation. They offer the same undying hope for treating mankind's many ills that they did when he was alive. This is not a claim of Muhammad's followers but also the inescapable conclusion reached by a critical and unbiased study of human history. Maybe it is time for you to get to know this outstanding person who has influenced the life of billions of people over the last fourteen hundred years. He could also change your life.

www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sunlightofislam/2006/feb/10/sunofislam-10-02-2006-001.htm
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by cushman(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2006
Excellent post!
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by nuru(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2006
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by prettyH(f): 3:14am On Feb 11, 2006
Pls whats the 411 of all your long posts with the same underlying message

OPFM
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by Ajisafe: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2006
Please whats the 411 of all your long posts with the same underlying message

Oh, my God! Anyway, the lost dog intentionally blocked off its owner's whistling.

@ Nuru,
Keep it up! This is exactly what I like. Let's teach them! Let's teach the idiots about Muhammad!
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by 4getme1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2006
Ajisafe:

...Let's teach them! Let's teach the idiots about Muhammad!

I'm sorry to note that those who think they have the truth and are serving God are the very same people who are quick to call others "idiots." Why does Islam preach so much hate? If you don't like Christians or people of other faith, why hate them in the first place? I still do not see the beauty in a religion of which its adherents use such uncultured language to propagate their beliefs. Where is the love and grace?

4get_me.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by prettyH(f): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2006
Ajisafe:

Please whats the 411 of all your long posts with the same underlying message

Oh, my God! Anyway, the lost dog intentionally blocked off its owner's whistling.

@ Nuru,
Keep it up! This is exactly what I like. Let's teach them! Let's teach the idiots about Muhammad!

Terrorist are you back? You never have anything positive to say in your posts. What a shame!!!
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by vichel(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2006
Yes @ Ajisafe, why u've got to call us names, when it's ur duty to enlighten us on things we don't know about islam. Time and time again, people like u keep proving us right about the notions we reserve for islam. If u not ready to represent ur religion, i think ur not worthy to be called a muslim
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by kismat: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2006
Alije,

You owe everyone here an apology. What kind of a Muslim are you? Where do you get these behavior/attitude of insulting people you don't even know? Some here might be old enough to be your mom/dad and some young which makes you take a leadership role. Do not continue using such vulgar language, especially when dealing with topics related to Islam. People will tend to judge the religion by your actions, which isn't helpful at all. How can you tell someone believe in one God, pray five times a day, fast and observe charity but before all that, call them IDIOTS?

Let not emotions transcend the use of common sense.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by cushman(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2006
@Kismat, thanks alot. I think he should apologise
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by stanley4u(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2006
what do u know about that man u are talkin aBOUT
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by nuru(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2006
Stanley, Tell us what you know about him.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by Ajisafe: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2006
Terrorist are you back? You never have anything positive to say in your posts. What a shame!!!

First of all, it's easy for you so-called "born-again" hypocrites to use uncouth languages and rhetoric, but when we meet fire with fire you start yelling "terrorists!" You are lucky I'm even using euphemisms (idiots, stupid, and fools) to address you  people -- in fact, I should have called you by your real name: blood-sucking Crusaders! If I'm a terrorist, "uglyH," what are you? Your frivolous militancy is well known and severally documented on this forum. All in the name of you following nothing but a confused religion. Bring it on!

Alije,

You owe everyone here an apology. What kind of a Muslim are you? Where do you get these behavior/attitude of insulting people you don't even know? Some here might be old enough to be your mom/dad and some young which makes you take a leadership role. Do not continue using such vulgar language, especially when dealing with topics related to Islam. People will tend to judge the religion by your actions, which isn't helpful at all. How can you tell someone believe in one God, pray five times a day, fast and observe charity but before all that, call them IDIOTS?

Let not emotions transcend the use of common sense.

You should go back and learn how to spell people's names correctly!

People tend to get amnesia easily; how sad! Not too long ago, I was battling an apologetic American, who called herself a Muslima, but was too timid to bump heads with the kufars. Kismat, or whatever you call yourself, let me tell you, as long as the kufars don't have anything nice to say about Islam, the Muslims, and our dear Prophet (s.a.w.) I shall have nothing nice to say about them. I don't care what they think about me, other Muslims, and Islam. There's nothing new more under the sun! Look at the new cartooning imbroglios, did the Muslims provoke them? These are sworn enemies of the Muslims and our Deen, so there's nothing scared and un-balanced "Muslims" like you will say or do to make them change their attitude. You can be as friendly as you want the kufars will not rest until they get you confused like them. And it's feeble-minded "Muslims" like yourself that readily egg them on. I don't care if you call yourself a "Muslim" a million times, if you cross me in my "dealings" with the kufars you will also get your own. You'd better look before you leap.

I'm sorry to note that those who think they have the truth and are serving God are the very same people who are quick to call others "idiots." Why does Islam preach so much hate? If you don't like Christians or people of other faith, why hate them in the first place? I still do not see the beauty in a religion of which its adherents use such uncultured language to propagate their beliefs. Where is the love and grace?

In fact, you have been forgotten till eternity!

Islam doesn't teach hate -- it's what people like you think. I know it probably will be okay if you people keep on beating up on us, and we just keep mum like "olundu," meaning fools in my beautiful language, Yoruba. You see, gone are the days when Muslims were downtrodden and embarrased by your name-tagging of them. If you call us "terrorists" you are the BIG TERRORIST. If you call us "uncultured" you and your folks are the uncultured and ignorant ones. I used to be gentle with you people but, day-in, day-out, you have become unrelenting in foolishness. Bring it on!

Yes @ Ajisafe, why u've got to call us names, when it's your duty to enlighten us on things we don't know about islam. Time and time again, people like u keep proving us right about the notions we reserve for islam. If u not ready to represent your religion, i think your not worthy to be called a muslim

@vichel, my dear,
Yours is the only voice of reasoning, however scathing it feels. It was never my intention to call you people names but, time and time again, you have put up a fake facade of a "peaceful people" by bombarding us Muslims with hate and resentment. Muslims like me are ready to dialogue intelligently with you, but if you think you are smart and insulting that's when you'll have it from me.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by gbengaijot(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2006
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by Ajisafe: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2006
True. Allah sure is able to defend Himself and His beloved Religion, al-Islam, but it's the duty of the real Muslims to defend the Deen. The christians and Jews are quick to insult and hurt us, but when we resist a bit that's when they'll start calling us names. I was taught by my folks to fight any injustices in the world; it's an injustice to hurl insults at us and expect us not to chastise you. In fact, it's stupid for the christians and the Jews with weapons of mass destruction (Apache attack helicopters, Bradley fighting vehicles, automatic machine guns, surface-to-air missiles, SAMs, nuclear war-heads and so on) to call the stone-throwing Muslims "terrorists!" Those Muslims who strap home-made bombs to themselves might have been pushed to the walls. Although I don't condone suicide of any kind, but leave them to be judged by Allah. And there are thousands of scared "Muslims" out there who cannot discern these injustices. They strive so hard to be in the "good book" of the kufars. Well, not me. If you fight me I'll fight you, but I will not be the aggressor. That's the Command of Allah. I welcome theological discourse, but if you insult my Deen and my Prophet and you expect me to act like your "imaginary Jesus" and turn the other cheek, you're kidding yourself. This is to serve as a warning to those scared "Muslims" out there: if you want to look good in front of the Jews and Christians and can't defend your Deen by confronting the kufars, please, don't cross me. I'll fight the kufars and I'll fight you the munafikins.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by gbadex1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2006
Ajisafe:

True. Allah sure is able to defend Himself and His beloved Religion, al-Islam, but it's the duty of the real Muslims to defend the Deen. The christians and Jews are quick to insult and hurt us, but when we resist a bit that's when they'll start calling us names. I was taught by my folks to fight any injustices in the world; it's an injustice to hurl insults at us and expect us not to chastise you. In fact, it's stupid for the christians and the Jews with weapons of mass destruction (Apache attack helicopters, Bradley fighting vehicles, automatic machine guns, surface-to-air missiles, SAMs, nuclear war-heads and so on) to call the stone-throwing Muslims "terrorists!" Those Muslims who strap home-made bombs to themselves might have been pushed to the walls. Although I don't condone suicide of any kind, but leave them to be judged by Allah. And there are thousands of scared "Muslims" out there who cannot discern these injustices. They strive so hard to be in the "good book" of the kufars. Well, not me. If you fight me I'll fight you, but I will not be the aggressor. That's the Command of Allah. I welcome theological discourse, but if you insult my Deen and my Prophet and you expect me to act like your "imaginary Jesus" and turn the other cheek, you're kidding yourself. This is to serve as a warning to those scared "Muslims" out there: if you want to look good in front of the Jews and Christians and can't defend your Deen by confronting the kufars, please, don't cross me. I'll fight the kufars and I'll fight you the munafikins.

, and a whole lot of nonsense you can think of. frankly, you were not making sense. just incoherent mumbojumbo coming out of your lips.

if your "Deen" was all so powerful and almighty, how come you have to "strap bombs , fight the kufars and munafkins" to defend him?
did your "Deen" tell you he needed yoyur protection? in other words what you've been trying to tell ever yone is that your "Deen" is a man-made god, who can't seem to fight or defeend himself
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by vichel(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2006
There u go again Ajisafe, making silly mistakes. Do u realize that we humans have the right to observe any deity has our God? How sure are u that Jesus Christ is actually imaginary, in the scriptures, they say that Jesus once lived on this earth, and so was Muhammed, so why don't we live God's work for him to judge. And remember one thing u have a right, absolutely to be a Muslim, so do i by every means without any doubt have the right to be a Christain. SO Let's not deny ourselves that right
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by Ajisafe: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2006
if your "Deen" was all so powerful and almighty, how come you have to "strap bombs , fight the kufars and munafkins" to defend him?
did your "Deen" tell you he needed yoyur protection? in other words what you've been trying to tell ever yone is that your "Deen" is a man-made god, who can't seem to fight or defeend himself

@ Gbade.x,
My beloved uncle, who is a Christian by the way, will actually sue you for sharing the same name with him. Why? Because my uncle is highly intelligent and learned while you're so ignorant and a buffoon! You definitely lack the knowledge to make your case a meaningful one. You're so idiotic that you didn't know right from left -- "Deen" is not a deity; it means faith/religion. So, silly goat, when I mentioned "Deen" I was actually referring to al-Islam. No wonder, Allah has said in the Qur'an that you people are without intelligence! Let it enter into your moronic cranium that "There's no other Deity worthy of worship than Allah." If you want to argue you definitely need education -- a very sound one!

There u go again Ajisafe, making silly mistakes. Do u realize that we humans have the right to observe any deity has our God? How sure are u that Jesus Christ is actually imaginary, in the scriptures, they say that Jesus once lived on this earth, and so was Muhammed, so why don't we live God's work for him to judge. And remember one thing u have a right, absolutely to be a Muslim, so do i by every means without any doubt have the right to be a Christain. SO Let's not deny ourselves that right

@ vichel,
Again, I'm going to be gentle with you. How in the world have I made "silly mistakes"? When I said "imaginary Jesus" I meant the blue-eyed, blond-haired, European figure/drawing, Michael Angelo-created-artistic impression! That "Jesus!" The one you Black people are shamelessly comfortable with. Not the esteemed Issa/Yisa/Yashua -- one of the most reverent of Allah's Messengers. And there is nothing "mumbo-jumbo" about my assertion! It is a fact! That "make-believe Jesus" that we see adorning most churches' stained glasses! That one is imaginary -- an illusion! Got milk?
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by choiceA: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2006
Just listen to how an "intelligent" moslem addresses people:

Ajisafe:

Because my uncle is highly intelligent and learned while you're so ignorant and a buffoon! ,,,. You're so idiotic that you didn't know right from left ,,,So, silly goat, ,,,Let it enter into your moronic cranium ,,, That "Jesus!" The one you[b] Black people[/b] are shamelessly comfortable with.

Now Ajisafe really considers himself a champion of Islam and tries to convince us about that fact,,, only, he does it with such tactless missives as to make one wonder if indeed he really has any uncle who's intelligent. Common sense would have saved the day by simply asking: does Islamic intelligence make people so saucy, hostile and racist? I don't need an answer from him: I anticipate he'll yet prove it again.  smiley
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by Softee(f): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2006
Ajisafe,

Your smart aren't you! You really think calling us all idiots is going to make people have respect for islam? I am a christian and i am proud to say that but what concerns me is you seem to have a lot of anger towards christians and jews and non- muslims. If you trully believe that non-muslims deserve NO respect from muslims, what kind of religion are you in? Not only are you ignorant, you have quite a lot of nerve to actually be abusing everybody in this forum just because they do not believe in what you believe in. I think you and everybody here needs a taste of the real God who loves his people to death EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM.

The bibe says :

Colossians 4:5-6
Live wisely among those who are not Christians, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and effective so that you will have the right answer for everyone.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by vichel(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2006
@ Ajisafe, Thank u for clarifying the Imaginary Jesus part for me. i also don't believe that it's the right picture too, but there is something i do believe, and that is He exists. I have one question though, is there a picture of Muhammed?, if none how do u see the reactions of our muslim brothers on the supposed cartoon picture of Him.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by gbadex1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2006
Ajisafe:

[b
@ Gbade.x,
My beloved uncle, who is a Christian by the way, will actually sue you for sharing the same name with him. Why? Because my uncle is highly intelligent and learned while you're so ignorant and a buffoon! You definitely lack the knowledge to make your case a meaningful one. You're so idiotic that you didn't know right from left -- "Deen" is not a deity; it means faith/religion. So, silly goat, when I mentioned "Deen" I was actually referring to al-Islam. No wonder, Allah has said in the Qur'an that you people are without intelligence! Let it enter into your moronic cranium that "There's no other Deity worthy of worship than Allah." If you want to argue you definitely need education -- a very sound one!

, once again, more incoherent mumbojumbo coming from your lips. it seems you can't make a point without passing insults uncalled for. at least your IQ should have told you i was referring to your god "Allah" when i mentioned "Deen". and point of correction: the cranium is the bone, so to speak, that covers the brain. now who's the slowpoke cheesy?!
what i said intially in my earlier post still stands.
if your "Allah" is so almighty and powerful, why do you have to fight for him? in my own opinion, your religion is not based on love and grace, but all about violence and hate. and you are really portraying these characteristics. did "Allah" tell you he was so helpless so that at the slightest provocation, you'd strap bombs and all sorts of weapons and kill each other over things that can be easily avoided.

ajisafe, give yourself some brain. and some education
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by Ajisafe: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2006
Your smart aren't you! You really think calling us all idiots is going to make people have respect for islam? I am a christian and i am proud to say that but what concerns me is you seem to have a lot of anger towards christians and jews and non- muslims. If you trully believe that non-muslims deserve NO respect from muslims, what kind of religion are you in? Not only are you ignorant, you have quite a lot of nerve to actually be abusing everybody in this forum just because they do not believe in what you believe in. I think you and everybody here needs a taste of the real God who loves his people to death EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM.

You were wrong. I don't "have a lot of anger towards ,   non-muslims." Go through my debates on nairaland you will see that I have never attacked the agnosts or the atheists (there is a handful of them on this forum, by the way). My only problem is with both the bible-thumping hypocrites and zionist greeds. They think they are smart -- they kill us and call us names, but also want us to show our "non-violent" side. Is that fair?

point of correction: the cranium is the bone, so to speak, that covers the brain. now who's the slowpoke ?!

Gbade.x,
Cranium means "the skull of a vertebrate." You definitely don't know who you're messing with. Yes I'm a blessing to al-Islam, but a thorn in your behind. Once again, you have proven to us that you're a dunce!

@ Ajisafe, Thank u for clarifying the Imaginary Jesus part for me. i also don't believe that it's the right picture too, but there is something i do believe, and that is He exists. I have one question though, is there a picture of Muhammed?, if none how do u see the reactions of our muslim brothers on the supposed cartoon picture of Him.

@ vichel,
Right from the get go, something has told me to be gentle with you. Might it be because you are a reasonable individual? I want to dialogue with more people like you.

My dear, in Islam, we don't give in to "graven images." That is why the Qur'an has warned us to desist from picturing any images about Allah. We don't think of Allah as Black or White: He is known as the UNSEEN! He remains that way till the Day of Judgment. Our dear Teacher -- the best of teachers -- Prophet Muhammad warned that the painters are going to face a great chatisement in the Hereafter, thus he warned the Muslims to refrain from paintings and other drawings of any creatures or heavenly bodies. Also, he saw what became of Prophet Issa/Yisa/Yashua after he was long gone when his followers (Christians) started painting or drawing the supposed images of him and ultimately deified him. Some went so far by calling him God. The Holy Prophet Muhammad didn't want that to happen to him after his death, so he cautioned us not to paint any pictures or drawings of him. The Yoruba people of Nigeria say: "obe ti baale ile kii je, iyawo ile kii se," meaning a housewife that feeds her husband what he detests is only looking for trouble. Those Western troublemakers knew what they were doing when they parodied our dear Prophet all in the name of their so-called "free speech -- free media." They looked for trouble and they found it in tons.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by chrisd(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2006
Very nice post.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by chrisd(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2006
At the moment I see more hatred towards Muslims really, especially in America and England. I live in London so I know a bit about that.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by Ajisafe: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2006
It amazes me why others don't see it in the same context, but are quick to call the Muslims "terrorists." The truth is they are the REAL TERRORISTS!

And, Muslims, I think their name-calling will fizzle out if we raise up our VOICES and call the Jews and Christians by their name -- TERRORISTS! I mean, you have a tank and I have a pebble, who is really the TERRORIST?
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by chrisd(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2006
And here it seems cool to kick some old muslim to death after several rounds at the pub.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by chrisd(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2006
I'm no muslim, but I feel for them.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by Ajisafe: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2006
Can you see that? And if that Muslim resists a bit in his feeble body, they'll start yelling "terrorist!"
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by Ajisafe: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2006
My friend, I have said it before that you're a reasonable Christian.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by chrisd(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2006
They are sick people, the british if you ask me.
Re: Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) by chrisd(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2006
It's not about being reasonable christian. People ask me about my opinion and that's about it, I don't care who the person in front of me is. Perhaps it's because I'm Catholic or because I'm Italian, or both. We are just this way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violence And Christianity Again! / The True Race Of The Ancent Hebrew Isrelites...... / Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.