Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest (25715 Views)

Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by jimyjames(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
JosephXavier:
I'm seriously wondering if Nigeria will ever recover and experience peace again after the pseodo-military regime of his Excellency, General Muhammad Buhari
Nigeria recovered 6 months after a bloody civil war that claimed the lives of 3 million igbos, so what is happening now is nothing as long as the victims are quick to forgive like the igbos did
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Oziadayiokuku(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:
Can someone tell me a State in Nigeria that is safe?
kogi state...I feel very comfortable when I am at home
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Germi9: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aboks:
Failed nation

Sai baba regime is the worst in the history of nigeria

The dullard pmb is in aso villa sipping nunu, while lives and properties are being destroyed every day

All he has interest on is grazing and oil
Are you not entertained?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jaapu:

Especially your brain.
How did you know that my brain isn't working?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Karlovych:
Low crime compared to a lot of states
Wow!
That's interesting fact about the state.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Tinubuadvocate: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Its well.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
woleabayo:
makordi
Benue state?
How is it a safe state!
Please convince me.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oziadayiokuku:
kogi state...I feel very comfortable when I am at home
I like this your conviction.
That's interesting fact about the state.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by adriano50: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria a country of piss and sheet
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by JooEeL(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
IJOBA11:
YORUBAS SHOULD BE VERY VERY CAREFUL WITH ONE ASGARD73 AKA ESNBRUTALITY AKA TRANQUILITY360
HE IS A BORORO TERRORIST

Lol I know all of them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by danigbo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Imo

author=NairalandProf post=103155947]Can someone tell me a State in Nigeria that is safe? [/quote]
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Soleye24(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is not what exactly happened, I have known bro lukman since he was in secondary school, he is an area bro to me. Bro Lukman was going home around 10pm, he sighted them when he was already close to them, he tried making a u-turn immediately and they shot at his car many times, unfortunately the bullet hit his wife who was 8 months pregnant. We buried her yesterday, and the gun men are requesting for 20 million to free bro lukman. So sad!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
danigbo:

Imo

author=NairalandProf post=103155947]Can someone tell me a State in Nigeria that is safe?
How's Imo a safe state?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
jimyjames:

Nigeria recovered 6 months after a bloody civil war that claimed the lives of 3 million igbos, so what is happening now is nothing as long as the victims are quick to forgive like the igbos did

Did Nigeria really recover, 6 months later?
Infact, has Nigeria recovered from the effects 51 yrs later?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Olamideayomide(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ogbenu tan
Everybody on his own concerning security now. God will help us o
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by 4four(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:
no state at all, is just that u can still sleep with one eye closed in some state while in majorities state u sleep with ur two eyes opened
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by jimyjames(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Benstino:

Did Nigeria really recover, 6 months later?
Infact, has Nigeria recovered from the effects 51 yrs later?

Of course Nigeria recovered 6 months later cause igbos forgave and quickly moved back to settle in those places they were murdered and never spoke about it for 30 yrs till uwazurike started talking about it in 1999 then Nnamdi KANU took over in 2012
economically speaking Nigeria completely recovered but wasted the money cause oil boomed immediately after the war in the 70s
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by doncollino: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
This nation is condemned
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by molas02: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
for as long as we cohabit with fulani, problem goes on. lets divide this country some pipu will say no. may bad things not happen to us in Jesus name. am tired of hearing bad news everyday
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by omosuper(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:

https://punchng.com/protest-in-kwara-community-as-gunmen-kill-pregnant-woman-kidnap-husband/
Lukman's father in-law said Fulani armed men while the punch reported UGM.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Lazenby007(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
ENEMYOFGOD6:
cool shocked shocked.which way Nigeria ?
Division...geddit?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by yemiyemi: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dovegrey:
i am from osun state

The kidnappers are from my village in osun state

Our youths are jobless
We are only good in crimes.

My osun state is hell on earth.

If truly they are from your village, it means you will be very useful in helping Security men to apprehend the criminals....Oya.... DSS, Police, Army, Airforce, Civil Defence et al...abeg this guy should be invited for questioning...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Evidenx(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:
How did you know that I haven't given my life to Christ? Who told you Sir?
no one,i only spoke as i was led. And i didnt know if you were not born again.
If you havent,pls do and if u have stay close to him.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by IranianSea: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Waterysperm:
We should always reports it as it happened. The man was kidnapped by Fulani Herdsmen and his innocent pregnant wife killed. This is not the first time that Fulani Herdsmen would engage in abducting prominent people in that axis. The locals there are all aware and that is why they protested in the Oba palace demanding for his release.
Hey! Don't say what you don't know ok! Lukman ( the man in question ) is a well known to me. I saw him two weeks when I get to offa cuz I packed Infront of his shop where he is selling London use phones. As at now, no one can really say who did it ( Fulani herdsmen or guys ). We shouldn't be too stupid to attribute all the kidnapping cases to Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by babayinka77(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:
who is not making the country safe? who are the attackers?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by echesilver: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Antoeni:
There days are numbered

Who did the census undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Bimpe29: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
We are still praying for a safer and more secured moment in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by BlesE: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
And when thèy are caught now they will be begging to be forgiven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) / Toy Used To Lure And Kidnap A Four Year Old Child In Rivers State [photos] / Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.