Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder (46484 Views)

Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play / Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by oyatz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
jlo247:
If you think that Chidinma ojukwu has a helper when killing this man you are on a long thing. Some said the small girl can't kill the man because his older than her. Do you think age makes you stronger than other people? I can bet my two balls na the girl killed the man alone. All what the family are saying are just mere talk.

The girl is capable of killing Ataga alone after poisoning him with the drug.

However, who had Ataga's BVN and was able to transfer #5 Million from one of his accounts?

2 Likes

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
oyatz:

The girl is capable of killing Ataga alone after poisoning him with the drug.

However, who had Ataga's BVN and was able to transfer #5 Million from one of his accounts?
That is the question?
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by olurili(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103167820:

God bless Nigeria. undecided
it is very funny,the guy said,in voice,then people start saying dead vulture seller,like 3 people said dead vulture seller....are you selling dead vulture?
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by oyatz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
brightalo1010:
So Chidinma took the atm card went and picked the 350k came back and drop the card for another person to take the same atm card to collect the 5 million abi? Or is there report of withdrawal of money from 2 different ATM cards or direct withdrawal from the bank either through app or otherwise?

You can't withdraw #5 millions through ATM.
Someone who got his BVN must have transferred the #5 millions from his account.

This Chindma might be a female member of a criminal syndicate.

5 Likes

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Obairin79(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Maybe she got help from some cult guys, possibly.
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by oyatz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
elganzar:

she may not have been THE ONLY ONE that killed him...Respect yourself sir

I am suspecting Mr Ojukwu (Chidinma's father) as a possible accomplice to the murder. He might have lodged in the next room pretending to be a different guest.

For Chidinma not to reveal the identity of her co-conspirators mean her co-killer is dear to her. She can only agree to take the fall for her family members.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Seun360(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
baralatie:
It has the wife written all over this case!

You watch too much Nollywood movies
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by doyinisaac(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
kmcutez:

Do you know if the guy likes being tied and beaten up before being fkuced. Abeg, leave matter for Matthias. The guy died ontop Toto.
Lol and the girl still went ahead to withdraw money from his account??if someone you are together with dies,shey na to withdraw money from his bank account go still dey your mind??if the answer is YES then it means the person himself or herself have a criminal intent too..

1 Like

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by buzorcharles(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Asgard73:

Beating ?

Will it make a criminal confess?

Torture is not allow .. otherwise she will claim making statement under duress.

U never been to panti cheesy
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Bigseedorf(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
This country self na Yoruba movie
What happened to fingerprints and DNA check on the scene?
The last statement from the girl saying she doesn't want to die was not about remorsefulness.... She has more to divulge because it looks like the situation is going away from the original plan
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Ucmeniah: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
I quote she hired them, if there is. so she will take the accusation on herself
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Eriggs: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
olurili:
it is very funny,the guy said,in voice,then people start saying dead vulture seller,like 3 people said dead vulture seller....are you selling dead vulture?
Those are animals saying that, and maybe fraudsters and criminals that opposed all good tjing by MANNA.
I guess say na dem papa and mama dey kill n chop vultures, that is why their oga Kanu call them pigs.
No mind dem

1 Like

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by RobbStark(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
40BGvm:
You are in cohort with the misfortune murderer and she will make the statement that you that masterminded the killing will be purge out maybe when you are killed by an assassins your family will hastily bury you because you are worthless, no one will investigate what happened a foolishness every time is step to your doom.

Does of you that want to stand in the way will leave to regret it.

See why sometimes, it is good to finish school.
And not just that enter class when your mates are in class.

Truth of the matter is that he died wrongfully.
I am not going to die that way
I can feel your pain, sorry I didn't kee the man.
Go and join the fam and cry. Mumu
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by billyG(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
brightalo1010:
yet Delilah was not able to kill Samson by herself. Like you rightly said she delivered him to the eventual killers true or false? If it enters case then Delilah is an accomplice not the killer. But the case here is that the Chidinma confessed to have killed the man herself she never said she delivered it to someone else to kill so therefore your using Delilah as basis to counter what the guy said is so out of point.
Comprehend well,d guy says Chidinma cant subdue,then kill d victim all alone whether d scenerio is different what i said is even Samson d strongest man was subdued by a woman.try & comprehend like others.subject matter is SUBDUE not who KILL.
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by olurili(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Eriggs:

Those are animals saying that, and maybe fraudsters and criminals that opposed all good tjing by MANNA.
I guess say na dem papa and mama dey kill n chop vultures, that is why their oga Kanu call them pigs.
No mind dem
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by majamajic(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
MartinsD12:

You are assuming things, examing the body there injuries which a girl of that age cannot inflict on the man, like the breaking of the neck, the rope what happened

Not on police report , but on family
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by anselm791(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Chidinmma may not have been the one that killed him.
Chidinmma may have injured him but some others came to finish him up.
Some persons Strategically tracking him may have seized the opportunity to strike!

The owner and staffs of the joint should be arrested . Particularly those that cooked or served them what they ate or drank.

There seems to be a missing link.

You obviously have never been to a service apartment.
The whole idea is privacy.
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by anselm791(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is a homicide for Pete's sake, what is holding up a forensic autopsy report?

1 Like

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Gfskw: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Really
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by DWJOBScom(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
prince3009:

He was violent and yet she didn't have a single Mark or bruise on her to show she was violated?

I have been following your comments on this Chidinma's case and noticed that you are siding her but let me break it down to you...

The best Chidinma will get from this case is that she will stay in jail until she becomes a septuagerian if she doesn't do life or get the hangman's noose.

You didnt hear when she said he cut her on the hand with the knife and she showed the scar Please watch the video (of course you don't believe it ) and they struggled with the knife before it slipped off his hands because he was tired from loss of blood and it was slippery already thanks to the blood.

I don't know her but the chorus of name calling and ill justice must be examined thoroughly.

Sorry to disappoint you , your friend is a known violent person
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by AngelicBeing: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Chidinmma may not have been the one that killed him.
Chidinmma may have injured him but some others came to finish him up.
Some persons Strategically tracking him may have seized the opportunity to strike!

The owner and staffs of the joint should be arrested . Particularly those that cooked or served them what they ate or drank.

There seems to be a missing link.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by chaloskyx: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
CONSPIRACY OR NO CONSPIRACY OGA WAS KILLED CAUSE HE WAS CHEATING ON HIS WIFE WITH HIS SIDE PIECE ABEG THE MAN PUT HIMSELF IN THIS SITUATION NO NEED FOR DAMAGE CONTROL GO AND BURY THE MAN
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Nezero(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chloraseptic:
All this back and forth because the killer is a female..

The way the police was even stressing how beautiful she's sums it up..

For the last time females are more dangerous and strong and evil hearted than male..

I mean how can you explain some Teenage girls going off to meet a guy they are meeting for the first time in a hotel from Benin to far away Abuja.. Most adult guys can't do it let alone teenage guys

Very accurate
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by emmnprince(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
torqque7:
Useless olosho,how much were u paid to facilitate his murder,u drugged him and stabbed him after u called ur accomplise to tie him up and break his neck in the drugged state..u deserve to be burnt alive.

Base on assumption.

Just let the Police do their investigation and stop assuming things.

The truth will unfold!
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by MartinsD12(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
majamajic:

Not on police report , but on family
Forget police, they are not honest
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by proxillin(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Asgard73:
..... then why is chidimma taking the blame and all..
why did she admit to have killed ... and why is she not talking

If there’s bruises and his neck strangled.. which we know .. she can break the neck.. the bruises ?

There’s much more to chidimma confession ... who is her accomplice?

This matter wan tie wrapper...

Or maybe she’s a martial art expert...

chidinma nude pix may be doing the magic
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by June12Buhari(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
The police should obtain all Chidinma and Usifo recent telephone conversation to know who they spoke to prior to the murder. That might give them a clue of who else might be involved
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by DWJOBScom(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
anselm791:
This is a homicide for Pete's sake, what is holding up a forensic autopsy report?

I hope they don't doctor it as I await that result

1 Like

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by itu404(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
extol1:

I doubt if she can survive the water boarding. I thought the practice has been abolished
remains abolished in the US though Trump wanted to reintroduce it while in office
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wow! Gagged and tied! Chai! Chidinma! Haaaa! I take back my pity! What kind of human are you? Haaaa!
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by itu404(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Been wondering why many are lapping up this girl's line; it is not possible to stab twice/ thrice a man who you have allowed a consensual sex because he demands more except you came to kill. Just not possible. She later left the scene quietly, no shaking, no loosing control, nor calling for help while he lays writing in pain, she rememberedto get hold of his bank pass, and memorised the pin number of the deceased, goes to the ATM and does the withdrawal.let us remember what other students are saying: she does not look like a criminal that will go that length. Then goes home like nothing happened; for a girl who is not into crime this is too hard to do, just too hard. The set up is grand, but let the police unravel it and arrest these criminals. I respect the families their comment shows they are not dumb to believe this cock and bull story. Let bloggers and unprofessional and you tubers do their work at the time they get tired the truth shall be emerged.
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Asgard73:
..... then why is chidimma taking the blame and all..
why did she admit to have killed ... and why is she not talking

If there’s bruises and his neck strangled.. which we know .. she can break the neck.. the bruises ?

There’s much more to chidimma confession ... who is her accomplice?

This matter wan tie wrapper...

Or maybe she’s a martial art expert...

We were made to belheve that #10m was found in her account apart from the #380k she withdrew from the deceased acct. I suspect she dint act alone and that #10m in her acct is what she's paid for the hit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) / Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.