Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State (39387 Views)

APC Vice Chairman & Daughter Kidnapped In Kaduna / UBEC Chairman, Daughter Kidnapped In Kaduna / Just In: Ubec Chairman ,daughter Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by AntiBMC(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
If this is not a Fulani-propaganda concocted from the dry, sandy and fruitless grounds of the Sahel.
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by AntiBMC(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU SURE SAY ONIONBANDIT GO LIKE THIS NEWS SO

You sure say no be she dem kidnap so?
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by rayvelez(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
That girl will not be d same again dem go chop am like mad.
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by hammer3x: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
FULANI HAVE BEEN ABDUCTING YORUBA WOMEN, IT MAKE SENSE TO RETURN THE FAVOUR.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Patrioticman007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Please what is the meaning of Ga-Fulani in yoruba language because that is the location the incident took place.
Gaa Fulani means Fulani settlement, Ipobians should locate that man for original fortifications, because everything for dotian republic na fake, even their juju na aba made (fake).

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Slimsly100(f): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I wonder what will be the fate of the Fulani when Buhari leaves, if the successor is from the south

That is if they will not have the so called successor in their palm

1 Like

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by techstack: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Missed? or
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Bahamas95(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yorubas attacking innocent northerners in Southwest.
So the people being attacked in the North by Northerners are not innocent abi?

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by detriotsmash(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
IPOBrep:
Make sense.

They too need to feel what it's like to have a family member kidnapped,raped and impregnated.

How can a person be so cruel. People like you are our major problems in this country.
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by ISRAELKING01(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I wonder what will be the fate of the Fulani when Buhari leaves, if the successor is from the south

Wow, that is a picture I don't want my mind to paint.. I so much pity them, because it might result in their extermination..I don't subscribe to violence but what they don't know is that Nigerians don't forget.. it is well shaa
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by GidiCars: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

If you kill 10 million they do not care but just touch one of their cows and see how their head goes mad. They will send all the soldiers in Nigeria to that Village. About a year ago I visited fulani settlement with 4 round hot, the amount of girls under the age of 16 there was more than 120 in four of them

A fulani settlement was attacked yesterday in Osun state, this is just the beginning. Watch out for more.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by manhaley5: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:

And you think Buhari will leave office for a southerner?
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Kingrefreshed: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Christistruth00: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
ISRAELKING01:

Wow, that is a picture I don't want my mind to paint.. I so much pity them, because it might result in their extermination..I don't subscribe to violence but what they don't know is that Nigerians don't forget.. it is well shaa

That will never happen they will definitely have to move out of the Forests and be completely disarmed or they will be chased back to their home States if they refuse to obey Southern Laws

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by duro4chang(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Please what is the meaning of Ga-Fulani in yoruba language because that is the location the incident took place.
It means fulani settlement or fulani camp.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oduduwa Bandits
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by ohosi4real(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Buhari will not happy for this can of news
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by TheGift: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
We are steadily becoming the beasts that we are seeking to conquer sad
November1857:
Good, No tribe has monopoly of abduction !

The Fulani's think say na only them know how to mad angry
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oduduwa Bandits/terrorists
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle... grin grin grin tongue
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by 2elliot: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Stop the division tactics, it's not what this country needs. Many Fulani are indigenes of many parts of the south as they have been there for generations, it's only recently that trouble makers have started the xenophobia we are seeing today.

Fulani don't just have villages in the North, please educate yourself before spreading hate speech.

Stop threateningly people. Under free and fair elections, north can't win the south. And besides, a candidate must win 24 states, and north has only 19.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This entitlement attitude is why the North will scrap rotational presidency. Power will be determined by voter's strength, and that strength lies in the North.

Let the south unite to vote their southern candidate, and the North will unite to do the same. 2023 is not far.

NC will be the decider in favour of South, unless we are not tired of Fulani terror

1 Like

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by IJOBA11: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Stop the division tactics, it's not what this country needs. Many Fulani are indigenes of many parts of the south as they have been there for generations, it's only recently that trouble makers have started the xenophobia we are seeing today.

Fulani don't just have villages in the North, please educate yourself before spreading hate speech.

YOU SAY angry

1 Like

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Insecurity still though na so then too dey do

1 Like

Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by TheGift: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by escapefromusa(f): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Ohh well... I am sure we all will be too busy raining insults and curses on the yoruba people. We are expecting a yoruba president abi?

Or you think it wont be done unto to him as it was done unto Buhari...

Don't kid yourself... cool
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Kennyswag: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
crap
Re: Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
fulani village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times / Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.