Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Talk His Daughters Would Be Ashamed Of Him - Nkechi Sunday Blessing Blast Jide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Talk His Daughters Would Be Ashamed Of Him - Nkechi Sunday Blessing Blast Jide (2072 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Talk His Daughters Would Be Ashamed Of Him - Nkechi Sunday Blessing Blast Jide by linx123: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2021
Nollywood Actress Nkechi Sunday Blessing has reacted to the pledge made by her colleague Jide Kosoko, that the leadership of the Theater Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria, TAMPAN, will frustrate her out of the industry.

On Sunday, June 27, the leadership of TAMPAN held a press briefing where they directed movie producers and directors to stop working with Nkechi Blessing Sunday and Iyabo Ojo. The actresses were accused of engaging in social media fights with their other colleagues over the Baba Ijesha alleged rape incident.

veteran actor, Jide Kosoko while addressing the press said the association will work against Nkechi.

”Nkechi Blessing has been suspended. She is not our member. I make bold to tell you this, we will work against her in this industry.”

Nkechi Blessing has reacted via her Instastories. See what she wrote here ........ https://janefblog.com/16572-2i-talk-his-daughters-would-be-ashamed-of-him-nkechi-sunday-blessing-blast-jide-kosoko/

Re: I Talk His Daughters Would Be Ashamed Of Him - Nkechi Sunday Blessing Blast Jide by Illuminatiship(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Ok
Re: I Talk His Daughters Would Be Ashamed Of Him - Nkechi Sunday Blessing Blast Jide by DaddyRochie1642: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2021
Those Actresses don't depend on Nollywood, they have their "Big gods" na
Re: I Talk His Daughters Would Be Ashamed Of Him - Nkechi Sunday Blessing Blast Jide by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Those Actresses don't depend on Nollywood, they have their "Big gods" na

If Nkechi Blessing Sunday has a Big God, Why is she paranoid that she still want to be in the Industry by fire by thunder. Is it not from the Nollywood industry that Big God sighted her.

When association departed from you, the person is finished.
Re: I Talk His Daughters Would Be Ashamed Of Him - Nkechi Sunday Blessing Blast Jide by siofra(f): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:

If Nkechi Blessing Sunday has a Big God, Why is she paranoid that she still want to be in the Industry by fire by thunder. Is it not from the Nollywood industry that Big God sighted her.

When association departed from you, the person is finished.

I haven't seen any sign of paranoia in her.

(1) (Reply)

"Just 1k Way I Give This Man I Don Knack Am Like 4times"— Lady Says, Men Cheap / Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video / Australian Motivational Speaker, Nick Vujicic Gets Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.