Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66177 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Igbankpa(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2021
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40

194 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Fahdiga1: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2021
He should retrace his step cos even if he is lucky not to be caught he won't escape the repercussions from this terrible act

371 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by DDDEnterprises: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2021
If you've talked to him severely but he still persists, start saving money for his coffin... Cause he may soon die young. undecided

465 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2021
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

686 Likes 63 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by dhameelare(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2021
Nothing u say is going to make him stop.
U shld mind ur own business or he'll see u as an enemy in the long run

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Ok

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Omihanifa: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2021
He is digging his own grave, so let just wait and see how he lies in it undecided

Dear OP please kindly remember to update us when kasala don finally burst too o

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Igbankpa(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
If you've talked to him severely but he still persists, start saving money for his coffin... Cause he may soon die young. undecided
e no go reach this leve by GODs grace

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by gentlestdude(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2021
bahd guy... op face your business

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

In short 'op !!! Black and white casket dey o , big , medium and small size , any type s you need .... Just let me know grin .... The child that people are giving advice but he/she is shrugging his/her shoulder , is ready to die ni o

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2021
gentlestdude:

His brother is his business!

258 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by gentlestdude(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

His brother is his business!
not in this context

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Igbankpa(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2021
gentlestdude:
He is my business sir. Can't watch him bring destruction upon himself. even if he fails to take my advice, I'll keep pushing till I exhaust all my options.

274 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by donbachi(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Inform them.and ur mum should aslo go and warn the whorish woman.to stay away from her son.

Proverb 6:26-33...read It to dat ur brother.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
He is my business sir. Can't watch him bring destruction upon himself. even if he fails to take my advice, I'll keep pushing till I exhaust all my options.

Sixteen years age gap!

Your brother is just a toyboy to the woman

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by swarley75(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
If they are not caught, nothing will happen to him just advise him to stop. The only downside to it is that he won't be serious about starting a relationship that will lead to marriage for the main time.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
The bolded

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Your brother is actually providing a service to humanity cos that woman needs regular servicing and he's there to do it. grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Fiscus105(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.
I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.
He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

@bolded

I think you should try to create a considerably gap between you and ur brother, this will serve as safety measure on the day ur brother will be butchered, so that blood stains won't be too much on you.

23 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by ODJ124(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ur bro is a national disgrace..

Thread seen.

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Agbebakun22: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

Hope u know what's call magun for Yoruba, na wetin kill my nigga be that oo, they place magun ontop his gf, na earlier this month this stuff happen weh nigga weh dey healthy sleep no wake up again when they find out say na magun weh dey place on top the girl she dey yansh kill am

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Blackfire(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Can you give me the woman's number or address??

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
When his future wife cheats with a single guy, he shouldn't complain. It's called karma.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Womanizer(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fiscus105:

@bolded

I think you should try to create a considerably gap between you and ur brother, this will help you the day ur brother will be butcher, so that blood stains won't be too much on you.

It's impossible to satisfy human beings.

If the woman decides to use cucumber you people will still complain, now she's using the best alternative since her husband is not available you're still complaining! cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by KingZaddy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2021

No be only woman be hoe...

Your brother is not just a hoe but a cutlass and a rake and a shovel too...

He is a lazy boy who is digging gold where he didn't sow...

The woman's husband is an asshole for dropping his wife in Africa and going to another continent he is probably having his own fun there too...

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by NwaAmaikpe: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
shocked

Most married women are emotionally and sexually neglected. That's why an affair with one is very rewarding. No 24 year-old will give your brother the peace and bliss he is getting from that 40 year-old.

Do not be fooled,
Having shagged at least 18 married women, 24 widows, 39 divorcees and 7 babymamas, I can authoritatively confirm to you that there is no repercussion for shagging a married woman asides physical harm from an aggrieved husband because my health and wealth hasn't known a better yesterday and the husbands of these women even began progressing in leaps after my dipstick entered their wives' sump.

That myth is a tactics based on fear to manipulate a wife's freewill to share kpekus, confining her to an involuntary bondage of chastity.
It also aims to scare cowardly men away from them.

When they noticed that most adulterous women will rather have their husbands dead and out of their cheating way, they changed the myth to say it doesn't only kill a husband, but also kills the children of the woman and her lover.

But most women now know it's all talk and that's why we have more promiscuous married women than men today.

Do not stand in the way of his happiness. Let your brother be and respect him for trusting you enough to confide in you.
Neither should you betray that trust by letting your mom in on it. If you must advice him, just advise him to be cautious.

"This life no get part 2".

170 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Themainboy22: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yxwqq:
When his future wife cheats with a single guy, he shouldn't complain. It's called karma.
Karma does not exist. @OP, collect the said woman's number and warn her to stay fvck away from your brother. Otherwise, threaten her with blackmail. If you care so much about breaching of trust, do it anonymously.

31 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Kaymicheal852: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

Start looking for a land that he will be buried ,he can die anytime

You can Bleep all the woman in the world but not married women

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by calaway: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
at this stage only shock or fear can free him.,..so find an opportunity to tail him to their rendezvous without him seeing, you then take pictures of the duo ogether as they go into the room and as they strot hand in hand then contact him anonymously send him the pics and let him know that if it continues he will be dealt with by the woman's inlaws.

16 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Sebastine1994(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
investments.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Hanibbal(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Some people dey try. To fornicate sef dey scare me as a result of my Christian creed and the associated physical and spiritual risk attached to it not to talk of sleeping with a married woman. Tell your parents if they can rein in your brother. And continue praying for him.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Themainboy22:
Karma does not exist
Apparently, you're its gatekeeper. Who knew?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.